#1 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

We've all gone of topic in a thread before, it happens. But I've noticed now several incidents were people are purposely trying to ruin threads. First it was Gambit0 and his quadruple posting and then it was Sylux with his rambling unreadable posts. Now we seem to have another person Ghost Boy, who is targeting rpgs and purposely trying to ruin them.

I know there really isnt anything that can be done but at least now we have a thread to come and call them out.

If anyone comes into a thread that I made or frequent in and purposely trys to ruin it, I will stalk there ass all over the vine and ruin any thread they make and disrupt and conversation they are having.

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23503 posts) - - Show Bio

I sent Ghost Boy a Pm. I'll try to use what I can to help.

#3 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you.

#4 Posted by Starleafgirl (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Dilios says:

"If anyone comes into a thread that I made or frequent in and purposely trys to ruin it, I will stalk there ass all over the vine and ruin any thread they make and disrupt and conversation they are having."

Or... you could turn the other cheek. ;)

Just a suggestion. ;)

#5 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Starleafgirl says:

"Dilios says:
"If anyone comes into a thread that I made or frequent in and purposely trys to ruin it, I will stalk there ass all over the vine and ruin any thread they make and disrupt and conversation they are having."
Or... you could turn the other cheek. ;) Just a suggestion. ;)"

Not a chance in hell.

#6 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention another member who posts inanely pointless video clips in nearly every thread he visits. I've already "unfriended" this person just because they drove me nuts via PM.

Children, if you don't want to be treated like children, then don't act like children.

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23503 posts) - - Show Bio

Though if he is uncontrollable. I'm gonna have to drop the nuke on him if you know what I mean.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23503 posts) - - Show Bio

My "troll nuker" is ready just in case of a worst case scenario.

#9 Posted by Starleafgirl (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Dilios says:

"Not a chance in hell."

Dear me. ^_^;;

tries to figure out who Prodigious is talking about

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"Not to mention another member who posts inanely pointless video clips in nearly every thread he visits. I've already "unfriended" this person just because they drove me nuts via PM.Children, if you don't want to be treated like children, then don't act like children."

"When I was a child, I thought as a child and spoke as a child... and when I became a man, I took that child out back and had him shot." - Bill McNeal

#11 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Prodigious Man says:
"Not to mention another member who posts inanely pointless video clips in nearly every thread he visits. I've already "unfriended" this person just because they drove me nuts via PM.Children, if you don't want to be treated like children, then don't act like children."

"When I was a child, I thought as a child and spoke as a child... and when I became a man, I took that child out back and had him shot." - Bill McNeal"

Yeah, but murder gets you the death penalty here in Texas. I have to be careful.

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23503 posts) - - Show Bio

When Ghost Boy get's on I am going to have a little talk with him to see what's wrong. If he just came to the vine to destroy it I'm gonna erase him from the history of the vine.

#13 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"When Ghost Boy get's on I am going to have a little talk with him to see what's wrong. If he just came to the vine to destroy it I'm gonna erase him from the history of the vine."

Yeah, you do that. And when you get a hold on reality, get back with me.

#14 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya know, we all joke around and post crazy stuff in threads, but theres an unspoken rule that you dont do it in the rpgs. Its one thing to bag on a Hulk boy thread, its another to ruin an rpg.

#15 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23503 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x84/mmarkbell/stupid.jpg"

backs slowly away.

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"When Ghost Boy get's on I am going to have a little talk with him to see what's wrong. If he just came to the vine to destroy it I'm gonna erase him from the history of the vine."

Who ARE you? I don't keep track of the new people but I'm pretty sure you were one of the guys everyone was mad at, and the majority of your posts that I read have to do with Godzilla when no one asked to hear about him. Now you are going to tell another new guy what's what and if he doesn't listen you're going to, "erase him from the history of the vine"? Really?
Post Edited:2007-06-21 22:44:24

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23503 posts) - - Show Bio

I only said if he's a troll. If he is ignorant I'll let him learn the hard way of how things work here. If he's an arrogant selfish jerk, he will get his just treatment from all of us. If he is a vandal and only if will I do the worst case scenario treatment. If he is a pest I shall reccomend for us all to ignore him.

#19 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"If he is a pest I shall reccomend for us all to ignore him."

#20 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

its just something thats always gonna happen on sites like this and i think it should be dealt with but it wont so i just salute these certain people with this

#21 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

well im out mate im tired as hell cya

and root for your team their gonna be fighting me soon opfully if i can get more people to fight me in Final Fight

#23 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Peace.

#24 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

haha thats a great thing to go to bed with hahaha roflmao

hahaha thanks mate

#26 Posted by old man (86 posts) - - Show Bio

It's time for some noob hunting.

#27 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't RP but even I find myself looking at posts and thinking "what?" So far these forums haven't needed it (because most of us are cool), but we're heading towards needing a moderator. No one wants that.
Post Edited:2007-06-22 03:35:16

#29 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I don't RP but even I find myself looking at posts and thinking "what?" So far these forums haven't needed it (because most of us are cool), but we're heading towards needing a moderator. No one wants that.
Post Edited:2007-06-22 03:35:16"

Exactly, that would be a sad day indeed.

#30 Posted by Leonidas (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Make me a mod, It would all stop in a seconed

#31 Edited by TheThe (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler said:

We've all gone of topic in a thread before, it happens. But I've noticed now several incidents were people are purposely trying to ruin threads. First it was Gambit0 and his quadruple posting and then it was Sylux with his rambling unreadable posts. Now we seem to have another person Ghost Boy, who is targeting rpgs and purposely trying to ruin them.

I know there really isnt anything that can be done but at least now we have a thread to come and call them out.

If anyone comes into a thread that I made or frequent in and purposely trys to ruin it, I will stalk there ass all over the vine and ruin any thread they make and disrupt and conversation they are having.

LOL. I bet you werent a mod at the time you wrote this ;). Moderation really changes a man!

#32 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe:Why bump this old thing? lol

#33 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn: Because Gambler will destroy us all.

#34 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe: Heavy is the head that wears the crown, and thus you have to cast off some of your self for the greater good. (I can imagine the feeling still being there though ;D)

#35 Posted by TheThe (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@TheThe:Why bump this old thing? lol

Curiosity. I wanted to know how were the threads 5 years ago ;)

@warlock360 said:

@TheThe: Heavy is the head that wears the crown, and thus you have to cast off some of your self for the greater good. (I can imagine the feeling still being there though ;D)

Indeed and your words are also stunning! Do you read poetry or something ?

#36 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe: can't say i do so consciously. I'm just hungry for wisdom.

#37 Posted by laflux (15383 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe said:

@Gambler said:

LOL. I bet you werent a mod at the time you wrote this ;). Moderation really changes a man!

New Idea for a cool new show Mods before they were Mods

#38 Posted by Samimista (20671 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@Glitch_Spawn: Because Gambler will destroy us all.