• 113 results
Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you haven't kissed anyone yet...well then you suck....jk....not really.

Or am i ?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The word "wet" often comes up when someone describes my kisses; during my first one I tried to go for the tongue, she was not feeling it. Also my lips are very soft . . . that a plus right? Ladies? That something girls like, right?

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awkward. My first kiss was with my friend when we were young. She hadn't ever kissed anyone before and neither had I, so we tried it to see what it was like.

We never did it again.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It is not a thing i can say in public.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you haven't kissed anyone yet...well then you suck....jk....not really.

Or am i ?

Yes, yes you are virgin.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Like a Carly Rae Jepsen song.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: vegetarian...come back when you lift.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Masker

yeah definitely "wet".... also because we were in a public pool

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rouflex

@Life_Without_Progess Sorry...It is that freaking page bump...

@midnightdragon18 Did i hurt your feelings, billy?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is gonna get nasty

poor idea for a thread. As to the general topic. . . it was kissing

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Juicy.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was biting.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whispering Eye

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MonsterStomp

Gave her a peck and ran, because I was 10 and immature.

GBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it bad that it was with a stripper? O.o

TMI? :p

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I forgot to clean the vacuum hose first

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Can't say I really remember my first kiss. I do remember my first makeout session.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't remember much except that it wasn't really serious.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21 Straight-Fire  Online
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was on a pier, there was a long awkward pause, i remembered what i read the previous night about how to kiss. I told my gf i'd protect her if anyone tried to rape her, then i kissed her.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My first real girlfriend came over during winter break (she would get dropped off early in the morning and stay all day) and my parents were at work. We were just hanging out, talking, watching movies, yadda yadda then we started playing Wii bowling and we were both sitting on the floor next to each other and I cant remember what it was but something made us both laugh really hard and I put my arm around her, she then kind of leaned in/snuggled up next to me and my nervous stupid self gave her a little wussy peck on the cheek, and then she smiled, turned to me, leaned in and bam, my first kiss lol

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@blade_r said:

My first real girlfriend came over during winter break (she would get dropped off early in the morning and stay all day) and my parents were at work. We were just hanging out, talking, watching movies, yadda yadda then we started playing Wii bowling and we were both sitting on the floor next to each other and I cant remember what it was but something made us both laugh really hard and I put my arm around her, she then kind of leaned in/snuggled up next to me and my nervous stupid self gave her a little wussy peck on the cheek, and then she smiled, turned to me, leaned in and bam, my first kiss lol

Good story bro

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I met this girl playing frisbee outside the campus gym. She was really cute, but I was afraid to talk to her. I ended up walking past her like 4 times and on the 5th go, I just went for it. We ended up really hitting it off and we hung out for the entire day*. After eating we went back on campus and sat down in the lobby where she put her head on my lap. My heart was beating fast af and she casually asked me why I was so nervous. I told her I wanted to kiss her and then we kissed. It was about 5 seconds. Then....my dumba$$ held her hand. It got super awkward.......

*An older, more experienced me would've jumped on all the chances I had to smash. She showed me naked pics, changed in my room, squeezed my butt and everything. But, I was 18 and she was 22-23....and a thot.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First kiss was in grade school. So I don't remember.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

Good story bro

Thanks lol its kind of regular but can still picture it like it happened yesterday

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worst 1st experience ever

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me set the scene.

I live in a small town, when I say small, I mean my graduating class in high school was 34 people. However, there are 6 schools in the district, ours was 2nd smallest, interestingly the smallest school in the district had a class of 13 that year... yep 13.

It just so happens that 4 of the schools scheduled their "Junior/Senior Banquet" (not called Prom because they banned: dates, dancing, and anyone not in 11th or 12th grade from coming. No music either except for 3 songs sung by classmates and a skit put on by another group of students. Long story on why they banned things.)

Every school in the district met at the same place for the party. One of only friend's house's who had a HUGE back yard and her parents had a rule, I do not care what you do as long as you do not leave the yard.

I do not drink, I do not do drugs, I do not start fights (been in plenty but she knew I did not start any of them), so I got invited to make sure nobody killed anyone and look out for some of the girls. ( I was friendzoned before there was a term for it, to the point that I was like the bouncer of jaskasses for the collection of hot girls in my school) Essentially I only went because I had nothing better to do and she begged me to come.

So I am at the party looking around at roughly 300 people having a blast, drinking, partying, dancing, making out, or just plain having sex and well I am in a very intense state of pissed off and depressed as hell.

That is about when the yelling started.

I heard one of my ladies yelling loudly at her boyfriend, he was getting too drunk for he taste so she asked me to take away his beer...

Needless to say that started the fight, I did not even get a chance to say anything before he swung at me. However he was stumbling drunk already so I just grabbed his arm and swung him to the ground and kept him there. (UFC was only on the mid teens at that point and I was the only martial arts guy at my school in the deep south so I can not tell you how many times I had heard "That karate $H!T ain't nothin on good ole street fightin". Needless to say nobody had even a concept how defend a grapple or submissions.) I kept him on the ground in an omoplatta. It took him a few seconds to calm down but I defused the situation and she gave me a kiss for helping.

Probably does not really count as I had her boyfriend in an armlock at the time and it was just a thank you kiss.

The first kiss that meant anything was the next year but that story gets a little crazy.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was like seven with my best friend's cousin under her porch. #Swag

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I met this girl playing frisbee outside the campus gym. She was really cute, but I was afraid to talk to her. I ended up walking past her like 4 times and on the 5th go, I just went for it. We ended up really hitting it off and we hung out for the entire day*. After eating we went back on campus and sat down in the lobby where she put her head on my lap. My heart was beating fast af and she casually asked me why I was so nervous. I told her I wanted to kiss her and then we kissed. It was about 5 seconds. Then....my dumba$$ held her hand. It got super awkward.......

*An older, more experienced me would've jumped on all the chances I had to smash. She showed me naked pics, changed in my room, squeezed my butt and everything. But, I was 18 and she was 22-23....and a thot.

We all have stories about missed opportunities... I could go hall of fame of some of my missed chances screw ups.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was a late bloomer so I had mine when I was still in high school. It took place at my house when (thankfully) no one was home. The only thing I can say is it was very very passionate and intense. Things escalated beyond just a kiss pretty quickly.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fourth grade. Watching a movie in class. Playing truth or dare.

My "girlfriend" was all for it but I was absolutely horrified at the idea.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The word "wet" often comes up when someone describes my kisses; during my first one I tried to go for the tongue, she was not feeling it. Also my lips are very soft . . . that a plus right? Ladies? That something girls like, right?

Don't be so insecure. Soft lips is good.....Right....RIGHT?Uhm...ladies reply please?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Odd. The girl was a foot taller than me and she was pretty fat at that time but I thought I liked her and it seemed like a really strange thing to do. I am not a fan of that moment.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#39 SC  Moderator

Sure, so I went into English class, and stood on the front desk and looked at Ms White and said, "Ba da da daaah dah bada daaah, ba da da, bah da daah ba de daaah. There... used to be a graying tower alone on the sea, you became the light on the dark side of me, love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill. But did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen. BABAH, I com-pare you to a kiss from a rose…" and thats when I kissed my hand, but then I lost balance and then kissed the front table, my second kiss. This is also the story of my First detention and my First concussion too. Lot of Firsts that day.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai said:

Hows it feel to be straining your eyes on this new thing called the internet Grandpa?

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai said:

Hows it feel to be straining your eyes on this new thing called the internet Grandpa?

It stopped hurting my eyes as much when I switched to the black background. So there!

Avatar image for grandmastergalenmarek2008
grandmastergalenmarek2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine was juicy.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43  Edited By ComicStooge

Made out with a black chick at a school dance when I was 14. Good times.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Noone301994

Mine was with a girl who was in my 1st-2nd grade class at my birthday party who was chasing me around the whole time. Eventually she caught me off guard. It was a french kiss. Looking back, I'm not quite sure how she knew what she was doing so well...

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

13, kissed my girlfriend on the way off the bus.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My first kiss was in kindergarten if you want to count that. If not, I didn't kiss anyone until after I got out of high school and it was awkward.

Emperor777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's weird that I've had sex multiple times, got a bj on a plane, did anal, hell I've been fooling around with girls since I was 6 but I've never kissed a girl. It's the only thing I won't do for some reason.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Made out with a black chick at a school dance when I was 14. Good times.

racist :p

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Was five, some girl whose parents was friends with my parents took me under the covers and tongue kissed me for about 5 minutes and told me not to tell anybody. And yes I did get a boner....

There was another friend who I had around the same age and he used to kiss me as well. I'm not sure which one happened first to be honest, though I think it was the girl.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, i haven't kiss with someone else