Describe something you haven't seen

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I figured this would be a fun activity.

Basically, describe the entire plot behind a fictional work you haven't seen before, but you know a little about based on pop culture references or stuff you know vaguely about.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Life after Death

Is there something more more after you die?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AfricanWilds

@comicstooge said:
Basically, describe the entire plot behind a fictional work you haven't seen before, but you know a little about based on pop culture references or stuff you know vaguely about.

The fu...? How about you elaborate more on what you're trying to accomplish here.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Shawshank Redemption was about a guy and Morgan Freeman in a prison where the guy has to deal with his past or something like that.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

That's impossible.
I can't describe a naked woman!

(snnnnnnnap)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge said:

The fu...? How about you elaborate more on what you're trying to accomplish here.

Loading Video...

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Ahh. Got it.

Well, in the movie Twilight there's a girl named Bella with maybe one emotional expression, two tops...and she goes to school in the backwoods kinda like Little House on the Prairie. And then she gets involved with a vampire dude that has super powers and I think he kills (eats) other people but not her since they are in love. And she becomes internally conflicted because she suspects that he is indeed killing these other people, and she wonders if this love that they have is forbidden and dangerous. She ultimately allows herself to trust in him and just let it happen, and then the vampire boy fights some werewolf guys? He also put a dent in a car like a Kryptonian, and can fly and jump around in trees. And there's a horse somewhere in this whole picture? I believe there's alot of angst and brooding and black clothing and pale skin.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Ahh. Got it.

Well, in the movie Twilight there's a girl named Bella with maybe one emotional expression, two tops...and she goes to school in the backwoods kinda like Little House on the Prairie. And then she gets involved with a vampire dude that has super powers and I think he kills (eats) other people but not her since they are in love. And she becomes internally conflicted because she suspects that he is indeed killing these other people, and she wonders if this love that they have is forbidden and dangerous. She ultimately allows herself to trust in him and just let it happen, and then the vampire boy fights some werewolf guys? He also put a dent in a car like a Kryptonian, and can fly and jump around in trees. And there's a horse somewhere in this whole picture? I believe there's alot of angst and brooding and black clothing and pale skin.

YES. That's exactly what I was looking for.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Who is some show they've been milking for 50 years about an alien who's planet was destroyed by flying R2D2 clones. He escaped to Earth in his blue telephone box space ship and lives on Earth fighting aliens and stuff. Whenever he dies, he gets reincarnated as a younger guy for some reason.Each reincarnation has only one or two personality traits, but their otherwise pretty generic. He has a new friend every season, that he mercilessly sacrifices for 'the greater good' every season. He also has a pirate guy who's like, his gay lover or something. The show's special effects budget is about $40 a season, too, so it all looks a bit tacky. Yeah, he's been fighting the same aliens for 5 decades and the whole thing should just kinda end.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ComicStooge

Bleach is about like, dead people who become ghosts to fight evil ghosts. It's ironic, considering the main character's a ginger. In any case, Ichigo (the main guy) teams up with some guy named Byakuya to fight some fellow named Aizen, but he kills Byakuya but gets imprisoned somewhere or something. They all have swords that level of (DBZ style) called Bunki or something, and there's some guy that stops Bunki from happening and kills a good guy because of it. They can all move at hypersonic and bust mountains and are invisible too. Ichigo also has a second mode called Hollow Ichigo that makes him more powerful, but he's been depowered a bunch of times. They also have the same English voice actors as Naruto, I'm told.

There are also these uber guys called Captains, but they're like, dead now or something.

Yeah, that's the gist of what I know.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mortein

Twilight is about a teenage girl that falls in love with a good vampire, but then some bad vampires want to destroy their love so good vampire fights against them. Then she falls in love with a good werewolf, and then she goes back into being in love with a good vampire, then she becomes pregnant so he turns her into a vampire so she could survive childbirth (since a child is half vampire it would rip her apart or something). Then some bad vampires and werewolves wants to kill hybrid child but good werewolves and vampires wants to protect it, and so they fight and good side wins.

Damn, I have watched too many movies, I can't think of anything else I didn't watch.

There' one :

Amelie is about a girl living in Paris, driving her bike and making cookies. She was unhappy about her love live until one day when she drives her bike into some dude and they fall in love. She is insecure in her self so she does some stupid shit and unnecessarily complicates things but dude fixes everything and they live happily ever after.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was about Peter Parker's struggle against the newcomer supervillain Electro and later his friend Harry Osborn who dons the mantle of "Green Goblin" while also struggling with himself over whether or not he should continue his relationship with Gwen Stacy in spite of his promise to Captain George Stacy to leave his daughter out of the hero business.

In the end, Gwen dies and Peter is left broken.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Apparently in the Game of Thrones, a lot of characters get killed. There are lots of boobs and floppy penises on the show. The end.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By magnablue

I would say boobs but I would be lying. topless beach in mexico.

But everything that happened before I was born.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sound of Music. An incredibly overrated musical where people sing all the way through. Set in the second world war has nuns and Nazis in it (it is set in the second world war so I guess that is a given) and that main one goes over the hills or something. Everybody sings in it, which I find irritating and I am sure it has a happy ending where they sing, thus to me it is not a happy ending. And I don't think the nuns actually cut the Nazis heads off like they did in that Family Guy episode....

Yeah.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So is this where I ask Wolverine08 to describe how a coochie looks?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody hates Teemo in LoL.

That's the only thing I know about it.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Avatar was a movie about a military guy going undercover into an alien tribe of thinly-veiled Native American stand-ins and then switching sides. It had many painfully obvious aesops about stuff like the environment. It was praised for its bright and colorful CGI.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

So is this where I ask Wolverine08 to describe how a coochie looks?

*Like.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Sound of Music. An incredibly overrated musical where people sing all the way through.

They totally don't- it's a musical, not an opera.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently there this series called Toaru Majutsu no Index. It another series about highschoolers with powers, where the generic looking MC meets a strange girl who's essentially his catalyst into a strange world with other superpowered highschoolers ... huh, I've actually describe a lot of animes.

Sad

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I know about Jackie Brown is that it isn't Tarantino's best work.

edit: Though most people feel that way about anything that isn't Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's impossible.

(snnnnnnnap)

It's not hard.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breaking Bad is the greatest thing ever.

...apparently

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Apparently there this series called Toaru Majutsu no Index. It another series about highschoolers with powers, where the generic looking MC meets a strange girl who's essentially his catalyst into a strange world with other superpowered highschoolers ... huh, I've actually describe a lot of animes.

Sad

Bro,To Aru Majutsu No Index is my all time favorite series,the series is currently is one of the most acclaim series in Japan.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Sad

Bro,To Aru Majutsu No Index is my all time favorite series,the series is currently is one of the most acclaim series in Japan.

2. Things

1. Avatar is one of the most "acclaimed" films in America, that doesn't stop it from being one of the most cliched story of all times.

2. What is considered, "acclaimed" within the anime/manga/LN community in Japan means absolutely nothing to me. In my opinion, series that are look fondly in Otaku culture in Japan are usually abysmal/repetitious .

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never seen Breaking Bad but here goes nothing;

The show is apparently about some old high school science teacher who has cancer and is poor because America doesn't care about the pay or benefits of educators so he has to find some part time job to help support his family before he dies. So he turns to selling drugs!

Since his supply is the real MVP, demand goes way up and is forced to expand his business and acquire help to do so by hiring high school dropouts. (Ironic) The drug cartels don't like this since they are losing business so they try to kill him. Well, Walter (main character btw) goes Rambo on their derrieres and kills them all.

The DEA catches wind of his Benjamins and becomes jelly since once again the usa doesn't care about the pay of public services and try to arrest him. Walter becomes Scarface and moves to Sweden to get mad interest rates on his money before he dies. (I think)

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@homicidalmaniac said:

Sad

2. Things

1. Avatar is one of the most "acclaimed" films in America, that doesn't stop it from being one of the most cliched story of all times.

2. What is considered, "acclaimed" within the anime/manga/LN Japan means absolutely nothing to me. In my opinion, series that are look fondly in Otaku culture in Japan are usually abysmal/repetitious .

Those are your two things,but that doesn't change that Kazuma Kamachi is an amazing writer and the story that past the second season events is what make the series look like no other.Had you read into the series great characters like Acqua of the Back,Fiamma of the Right,Othinus,Ollerus,Thor,Accelerator,and much more

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac said:

Sad

2. Things

2. What is considered, "acclaimed" within the anime/manga/LN Japan means absolutely nothing to me. In my opinion, series that are look fondly in Otaku culture in Japan are usually abysmal/repetitious .

Those are your two things,but that doesn't change that Kazuma Kamachi is amazing writer and the story that past the second season is what make the series look like no other series.Had you read into the great characters like Acqua of the Back,Fiamma of the Right,Othinus,Ollerus,Thor,Accelerator,and much more

No Caption Provided

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Sad

2. Things

Those are your two things,but that doesn't change that Kazuma Kamachi is amazing writer and the story that past the second season is what make the series look like no other series.Had you read into the great characters like Acqua of the Back,Fiamma of the Right,Othinus,Ollerus,Thor,Accelerator,and much more

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@squares said:

@punyparker said:

That's impossible.

(snnnnnnnap)

It's not hard.

JOKE!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Batman Beyond, Bruce Wayne is like 70, so he picks this kid named Terry to carry on the mantle of Batman.

And there's one really bad episode where Terry has to save an egg-baby.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@squares said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Sound of Music. An incredibly overrated musical where people sing all the way through.

They totally don't- it's a musical, not an opera.

They still break out into song all the way through....

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Is this restricted to movies and TV shows? Cause there are tons of novels, manga, and comic book story arcs which I missed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death note

Some demon douche or something leaves a book on Earth that kills anyone who s name is written in it. So after a bunch of crap where people die, L who's like batman or some sh!t starts to get to the bottom of these deaths with a bunch of other people

The rest of Naruto:

They complete test or something and become ultimate ninjas or some shiz then fight a bunch of scary @ss people who use dead people as puppets or something, the all is lost moment happens and Sakura shouts Sasuke's name for the billionth time. They win against more enemies enter ninja tournaments then sakura decides to not be as useless by becoming a healer and Naruto learns how to control A giant Vulpix. After this they become insanely OP and fight stuff.

The rest of legend of Korra:

She loses her bending which enables her (through plotus ex machima) to air bend, stuff happens in her life and some one makes a douche move and releases spirits now everyone has to deal with it and stuff

@xwraith said:

In Batman Beyond, Bruce Wayne is like 70, so he picks this kid named Terry to carry on the mantle of Batman.

And there's one really bad episode where Terry has to save an egg-baby.

I loved that show. I do admit the episode was weird though.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Who is about an alien taking a human form to travel between different moments in time to combat all evil, especially an alien race who look like Sith versions of R2D2 called the Daleks. During his adventures, the alien is only known by the alias 'Doctor' and everytime he suffers from mortal injury, his body would simply regenerate into a different form, thus explaining the reason why Doctor actors change all the time.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark, suspenseful, and full of plot holes.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game of Thrones.

Seriously aside from maybe 4 characters I don't know wth its about.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

School Days is about a bloke (called bloke) who picks up this hot chick who's a little creepy, called Kotonoha. Their relationship starts decently, but then bloke decides to become a complete fuckboy, because reasons, and sticks his dick in every hole he can find. Kotonoha flips her shit and cuts blokes head off, the people watching the show cheer, and then the credits role and everybody lives happily ever after.

Honestly, I've seen most popular things, so it's hard to find something tbh.