#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline: It's her fault for...

Let me get back to you on that, all I can think of it "It's her fault for being a woman"

Whatever, we'll go with it!

ITS YOUR FAULT FOR BEING A WOMAN! How dare anyone think men ought to man up and control their urges! I mean really, you think humanity had the ability to critically think! HOW DARE YOU!!!!

#3 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7596 posts) - - Show Bio

No pic? Awe.

Anyways. Having attractive assistants at the dentist is awesome. Makes the whole experience more interesting.

#4 Posted by Nefarious (18853 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that sucks.

#5 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

That this was a higher court upholding a lower court's ruling makes this even more appalling.

#6 Posted by Nordok (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...what inspiring judicial work. Next they're going to declare that using fire to cook meat is legally considered dark sorcery.

#7 Posted by longbowhunter (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

Was this in an "at will state"? I can't imagine this guy getting away with it in any other case.

#8 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

This new Irredeemable spin off is a tad bit strange for my tastes.

#9 Posted by roboadmiral (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Every job I've ever had included a bit where the contract said I could be fired at any time without any given reason. The contract she signed probably said the same thing. That's how this stuff works and the world spins on.

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

How is she a threat to his marriage?! He is the threat here. This man has some serious freaking issues.

#11 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio

And..I want to know what she looks like.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
yeah, that's life...
#13 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

He thinks that he is irresistible and she, a married woman, will have an inappropriate affair with him down the road .......... Arrogant, selfish, and idiotic fool.

I thought there was something called being "professional."

Seriously, are they going to fire people because they think that they are ugly?

Anyway, by sending the text about the orgasms question, the guy doomed himself with sexual harassment. But really, why now after 10 years of working for him?

#14 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4692 posts) - - Show Bio

@INLIFE: Thick skin. For six years I had a manager sexually harass me. Once it went from uncomfortable to threatening my job, she was forced to transfer. I didn't sue. Perverts in the workforce should serve sentences as they basically have the same intent as sex offenders, only leverage lets everything slide.

#15 Edited by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

No pic? Awe.

Anyways. Having attractive assistants at the dentist is awesome. Makes the whole experience more interesting.

wink wink

#16 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@lagoon_boy said:

And..I want to know what she looks like.

she has to be pretty hot if shes being sexually harassed at work ;-) its not like shes the mother of that honey boo boo kid

@INLIFE said:

He thinks that he is irresistible and she, a married woman, will have an inappropriate affair with him down the road .......... Arrogant, selfish, and idiotic fool.

I thought there was something called being "professional."

Seriously, are they going to fire people because they think that they are ugly?

Anyway, by sending the text about the orgasms question, the guy doomed himself with sexual harassment. But really, why now after 10 years of working for him?

that sir and/or madam is the million-dollar question