#2501 Posted by ComicStooge (13361 posts) - - Show Bio

What nation of people possess the best accents?

#2502 Edited by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Hmm, maybe Suicide Squad, I feel like I could have a lot of fun with it if I had the opportunity and it's a big enough title to make me important. I do have a pet, a dog, but probably not for much longer because she's super old. And I like to think my thumbs are thumb-sized... maybe smaller than average as I have very delicate hands/fingers in general. @comicstooge: Certain german accents are really awesome, but some aren't, overall I'd probably go with french.

#2503 Posted by i_like_swords (15732 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Sorry to hear that 'bout your dog. Here's hoping she sticks around for much longer. What kind is she?:)

#2504 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: She's a red heeler (border collie + dingo) but I suspect she's heavy on the collie. She's much fluffier than heelers tend to be.

#2505 Posted by i_like_swords (15732 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Just googled Red Heeler. Such a cool/cute breed.. a fluffy version sounds even better. What's your favourite memory with her?

#2506 Posted by ComicStooge (13361 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@comicstooge: Certain german accents are really awesome, but some aren't, overall I'd probably go with french.

Good choices!

#2507 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_sword: Now that I think about it, none really. She is neither particularly playful, nor is she a big fan of me, she much prefers my brother. :P

#2508 Posted by Ostyo (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: So what's your favorite animal?

#2509 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Ack, sorry, I replied to you but accidentally said i_like_sword. @ostyo: Raven or lynx.

#2510 Edited by Ostyo (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Oooooh, Ravens are boss yo. Yeah, I saw your debate with Impurestcheese on which kitty is the top meows.

#2511 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: And it's still the lynx no matter what she says :P Just lookit how fluffy their paws are!

#2512 Posted by i_like_swords (15732 posts) - - Show Bio
#2513 Posted by Ostyo (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Idk, Joy. You might just wanna give up even you're right on this one. Impurestcheese always wins.

#2514 Posted by Oscuro (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: 6'2" 220 lbs and a man. I'm considered attractive as well lol. Does that help?

#2515 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: Hrmmmmmmm. Vladislav Beane? :D

#2517 Posted by laflux (16771 posts) - - Show Bio
#2518 Edited by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Not bad, gonna try to whip up a new review, maybe even two (that should be exciting). Although, on the other hand, someone on the internet is wrong which is very distressing.

#2519 Posted by Oscuro (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: can't say I'm familiar with Vladislav Beane. Is that a legit character or a joke? lol

#2520 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: It's Vlad from Hack/Slash :P I'm the only person who ever calls him by his full name (Vladislav Beane).

#2521 Posted by Oscuro (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: holy smokes that's a scary lookin sumbitch!!! I'm not that dang big. I would have to put on another 20-30 pounds and his mask hides my handsomeness lmao.

#2522 Posted by Darling_Luna (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do ducks like disco ?

#2523 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: He's awesome though :O

I dunno then, Black Adam?

Why do ducks like disco ?

Because, they, um... I dunno. Doesn't Disco Duck say so anywhere?

#2524 Posted by Oscuro (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: He certainly looks awesome, no arguments there. Black Adam could work but I'm not a fan of tight ass stuff lol. Not trying to be a d-ck because I do appreciate the suggestions. Out of those two choices I'll go with Mr. Beane

#2525 Posted by Darling_Luna (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: *shrugs* one of the big question I guess

#2526 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: Do Bizarro! That way you can make a really weird costume and as long as you have the skin and a backwards S everyone will know who you are.

#2527 Posted by Oscuro (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Wont I have to talk backwards? Or rather Backwards talk to have I wont? Help me out here. lol

#2528 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: Nay, you can usually get away with Bizarro by only doing a few small backwards things, like walking up to people and going "Goodbye, me name am not Bizarro."

#2529 Posted by Oscuro (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: That could work. Maybe I can learn firebreathing to make it more authentic. One last question since I figured I bugged you enough...should I post a pic in the real life pic thread? (even though im an unknown on the vine)

#2530 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: If you'd like. That's nobody's decision to make but their own. #chaoticneutral #anarchy

#2531 Posted by JwwProd (10039 posts) - - Show Bio
#2532 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio
#2533 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Do you believe being more well-known makes one hero better than another?

#2534 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio
#2535 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: If you had Superman's powers, what would you do to get rid of kryptonite?

#2536 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Attune my super-hearing to anytime anyone said it, then immediately go encase it with frost breath. Then toss it into the sun.

#2537 Posted by laflux (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

What's up?

#2538 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Sleepy. About to do stupid laundry because dirty clothes. Looking forward to being up at 5am tomorrow with a heart full of hate and a stomach full of bile and empiness, fueled by acrid, overpriced coffee.

#2539 Posted by laflux (16771 posts) - - Show Bio
#2540 Posted by Squares (7451 posts) - - Show Bio

What's your favourite book that you read as a kid?

#2541 Posted by wildvine (10329 posts) - - Show Bio

April O'neal or that reporter from Gargoyles?

#2542 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

What's your favourite book that you read as a kid?

My favorite book I read as a kid remains my favorite book to this day -- The First Chronicles of Amber, by Roger Zelazny. The second chronicles can go straight to Hell. I like to pretend they didn't happen and the series ended with the fifth book.

@wildvine said:

April O'neal or that reporter from Gargoyles?

I'm gonna go with April. Not all of her looks, but a few of the updated ones, are really snazzy and cute.

#2543 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23183 posts) - - Show Bio
#2544 Posted by KittyParker13 (2230 posts) - - Show Bio

What's your favorite New 52 comic?

#2545 Posted by laflux (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like feet?

#2546 Posted by Mr_Clockwork91 (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you soo cool?

#2547 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_CT: Like ALL THE TIME. @kittyparker13: Demon Knights, it's the only title that managed to actually run to completion without at some point becoming unreadably horrific. And at its strong points it was a really amazing title. @laflux: I don't. Never really saw the appeal to them. *shrug* Sexualizing feet me is like sexualizing elbows or spines.

#2548 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_clockwork91: It comes naturally. But on a more serious note, I think it's a combination of intelligence, good taste, mystery, and inherent sensuality.

#2549 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13393 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: there was a reporter on Gargoyles?

#2550 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13393 posts) - - Show Bio

You have a red lantern ring for a day. What do you do with it.