#151 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Meep?

Do tea makers have coffee breaks?

Why is abbreviated such a long word?

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

Why I'm asking these questions?

#152 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Probably dropping the title soon, which really depresses me.

Chill, I was only kidding...

I hope.

#153 Posted by Pyrogram (38112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: You don't have to harm yourself, imagine talking to somebody and just brushing your face with your hand and they feel it, how weird, or having a shower and make that feel happen to somebody, they would think they are going crazy!

#154 Edited by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: Yes. 'Cause. Yes. 'Cause.

@JonSmith: That was a mean joke. o.o

@Pyrogram: What the hell are you talking about?

Oh nvm. Yeah that works too.

#155 Posted by Pyrogram (38112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: The voodo doll thing >.>

#156 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

That was a mean joke. o.o

Sorry. But frankly, if Mulligan continues down the path of Rankorr, I wouldn't put it past him to make that happen.

Now for an actual question: What's your problem with New 52, Harley Quinn? I didn't read anything with her pre-52, but read New 52 Suicide Squad and found her acceptable.

#157 Posted by Pyrogram (38112 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: da fak was I messaged for this, weird lol!

#158 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: If she was a character other than "Harley Quinn" I would have tolerated and maybe even liked her. But she does not pass for the character I have come to love.

And yeah, I wasn't really kidding when I said he'd probably be leading the Corps by #20. "Reforming" Bleez added a whole new layer of hurt though.

@Pyrogram: Yeah it would be neat, way better than the cheetos thing

#159 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could go to the DC or Marvel Universe on this condition would you go?

1. Work for Darkseid, living on Apocalypse, occasionally doing Earth errands for him. He will give you whatever you need tech wise, and he is fairly nice; so long you do your job.

2. Marvel Universe: You work as Magneto's right hand. Unfortunately Mystique now hates your guts.

#160 Posted by Pyrogram (38112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Yer, that would suck bad >.<

#161 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Can I ever leave Apokalips? Because Apokalips is a total hellhole.

#162 Posted by TheCannon (18657 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Favorite hero?

Favorite villain?

Favorite movie?

Favorite TV show of all time?

Favorite TV show currently airing?

Like The New 52?

#163 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

If she was a character other than "Harley Quinn" I would have tolerated and maybe even liked her. But she does not pass for the character I have come to love.

And yeah, I wasn't really kidding when I said he'd probably be leading the Corps by #20. "Reforming" Bleez added a whole new layer of hurt though.

Terribly sorry. Did not really mean to cause you pain. Just a little anguish.

Look at Harley this way: Perhaps she picked up Joker's 'supersanity' from the vat, and occasionally reinvents herself to match society. In this case, due to Joker's unfortunate absence following his latest escape from Arkham, Harley reinvented herself to cope with the loss, a less dependent, more proactive Harley, who ended up joining the Suicide Squad. Look at her like most people look at alternate interpretations of Joker: Fundamentally the same guy, just different attitude. I think (and again, I didn't read her pre-52, so I could be wrong) if you boiled down Harley to a few constants that are completely key to her personality, you'd find them in the New 52 Harley.

#164 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure you could, just make up stuff that is on Earth that Darkseid doesn't know he is interested in. It makes me laugh that you would choose Darkseid over magneto that fast. You really love DC.

#165 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Nope. I have been round and round with this. A good thread to read on the differences and my feelings on them are here:

http://www.comicvine.com/harley-quinn/29-1696/does-anyone-like-new-52-harley/92-746303/#19

@TheCannon:

I've already answered most of these questions elsewhere in the thread. I'll answer the Tv ones.

Favorite show: Legend of the Seeker

Currently airing: Tough, maybe Game of Thrones or Walking Dead.

#166 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Yeah I am utter DC fangirl which sucks because they hate me so much.

#167 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse isn't so bad. I never see his female furies complaining. Their only real problem is getting galactic style beat downs from Wonderwoman. Darkseid can be kind despite the fact that his planet looks like hell. If he sees you as competent he can be quite nice.

#168 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Nope. I have been round and round with this. A good thread to read on the differences and my feelings on them are here:

http://www.comicvine.com/harley-quinn/29-1696/does-anyone-like-new-52-harley/92-746303/#19

Alright then, having read that, and having read Suicide Squad, what books would YOU say are required reading for seeing pre-52 Harley shown at her best? You get three choices. Go.

#169 Posted by TheCannon (18657 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I'll try and find the other answers when I feel like it.

Been watching Arrow?

#170 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio
#171 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Some. Seen up to 6 I think

#172 Posted by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite Harley Quinn voice?

#173 Edited by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God: There's no such thing as a favorite Harley Quinn voice. Arleen Sorkin is the HQ voice, others are impersonations.

My favorite impersonation, however, would be Hynden Walch's.

#174 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could make a video game what would it be like? Who would the bosses be like?

2. Realistically, which comic book character are you most like

#175 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: 1. I would make a superhero sandbox game. Like Skyrim but without swords and magic you'd get various powers. You could put more points into specific powers (making Hulk-like bricks with high strength/durability) or spread them out to make Spider-man like chars, for high customization. it would rule.

2. Maybe Misfit?

#176 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know Misfit at all...but from the images she looks like a happy-go-lucky type. Someone who is tough but quite vulnerable at the same time.

#177 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: She's a tough, smart, bat-fangirl with some authority/restriction issues. She always means well but she's impulsive and frequently screws things up.

#178 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

She looked rather clueless at first glance...but I certainly can see how being impulsive could get her in a lot of trouble. Thus the vulnerability.

#179 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

What are 4 things you are good at besides writing (your good enough that others acknowledge it)?

#180 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo:

Dodgeball/snowball fights

Critiquing

Poetry

Not letting people know when I fart.

#181 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. I expected more useful things...aw well. For the record, I am quite horrible at the last one.

#182 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could have one object, ANY object, what would it be? It has to be a material thing. Could be anything (a house you name it).

#183 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: I'm a bit of an idiot savant, so. :P

Green Lantern Ring. ^_^

#184 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Has to be real....Ravynn.

#185 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: You never said that

#186 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

It was implied : )

#187 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: I don't restrict myself by implications. ^_^

#188 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

I see...what car do you drive, and would you like to have another type?

#189 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW. I am not a stalker. I am just pushing your buttons : )

And actually curious. You can only do so much on foot after all.

#190 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Don't have a car. I am a hermit crab, catch rides from other people to here and there.

#191 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Man your honest...I am surprised you answer my questions at all...why do you answer my questions?

OK next question....I will go until you crack and stop answering....

What state do you live in?

#192 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: And the time just came.

#193 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry...I will only go so far...

#194 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Great...I was wondering when...

#195 Posted by SC (13090 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@SC: Holy crapballs. Let's get goin'.

1. My favorite team that I have already created is my Mayhem JSA -- Etrigan, Raven, Bleez, Question, Starfire, Creeper, and Power Girl. ^_^ Power Girl is the leader, Etrigan is the strategist/second-in-command, and Raven is sort of like the advisor. The are like an X-Force for the JLA as they are all willing to kill if necessary (and some think it is fun).

2. Eccentric, comedic, brooding, passionate?

3. Original fan fiction character? Or just original fiction? I don't have many OC's in fan-fic, but in original fiction, probably Zele Drath. Given up for adoption, led a privileged life until he was sold to the emperor to become an assassin. Fell in love, and the woman was leading him on for his money. Eventually he was beaten half to death by a gang of thugs and had his eye torn out. Now, on top of all that, he has to deal with a zombie apocalypse.

Rogue: I like that she had an accent. Also the white streak is neat. The fact that her powers and continuity are in constant flux and that I never know what's happening with her bother me though.

Thor: I guess hammers are neat. But all the "thou dost baron von overpowered verily doth mein fuhrer" crap annoys me to death.

Edit: Also his fanboys drive me nuts.

Scariest: Vocaloid - Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance, Overrated: Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven, Sexiest: Reel Big Fish - Talk Dirty to Me, Underrated: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Save My Soul. It is so much better than their more popular songs.

Harley Quinn - Zooey Deschanel, Catwoman - Olga Kurylenko, Poison Ivy - No idea. I generally go with Christina Hendricks as the default buxom ginger. Black Alice/Misfit - No young actresses I give half a s*** about so I can't really say. Joygirl - Amy Smart or Katherine Moennig. Preferably their baby, she would be perfect.

7. Cake,

Thank you JG, those were great answers! Heh heh those are great traits! Heey I have listened to some of those songs, someone incredibly cool recommended them to me. Thank you again! I'll try think up some more questions worthy of your time.

#196 Edited by Pyrogram (38112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Would you rather give up Christmas or your birthday? ( This is a redundant question now, you have already had your birthday xD )

#197 Posted by akbogert (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine all the suspender plucking you do puts some major wear and tear on those things...how often do they snap? Do you have a monthly suspenders budget? How many different pairs of suspenders do you own? What are three creative uses to which you have put suspenders (beside mere plucking)?

#198 Posted by SC (13090 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Is there anything you would like me to do?

2. What else would you like for your Birthday?

3. Can you tell why I have this special avatar for this special day?

4. What kind of imaginary online cake would you like?

5. Think of five characters that you would like to see in a very simplistic Paint like 5 minute drawing picture thing?

#199 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Hug me! 2. Hugs! 3. Coy! 4. Happiness cake! 5. Bleez Harley Joker Misfit Power Girl. :D

#200 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Why, hello post birthday girl! Here are my questions for today:

1) How are you?

2) What was your favourite alcohol enjoyed in your rainbow-riffic revelry?

3) Does these jeans make me look sunshine?

4) Why hasn't he called yet?

5) Who is your favourite author as of right now (besides yourself of course) and if you could have them write a book, what premise would you like them to explore?

Love you.

<3