@Gwahlur_Rising: A spankin'.
2. If I am in a position to see the people who come in, yes. If not, no. I don't look at him specifically because he's black, but if I notice him I may go "oh hey he's black" and then keep drinkin'.
3. I am writing a book. It's about zombies.
Pretty sweet thread you have here JG, I really liked reading your answers. Mind if I nuisance you with some questions?
1. I would like you to assemble a team, its a team that can be made up out of any characters fictional or otherwise, but some sort of coherency would be nice, so maybe like your favorite characters that would match up well with each other. So you can choose characters from comics, anime, movies, songs, novels, and video games. Other stuff like why they are assembling, team leader, team name and all that is up to you but not necessary.
2. I really admire how dark and poetic you are, you really do remind me of Harley, how do you view yourself though? What are four traits about yourself that maybe most people don't know about?
3. Please tell me who you consider your saddest, most depressed original fan fiction character and a bit about them?
4. What do you dislike about Rogue and what do you like about Rogue? What do you dislike about Thor and what do you like about Thor?
5. What do you think is the scariest song there is? What do you think is the most overrated song there is? What do you think is the strangest song there is? What do you think is the sexiest song there is? What do you think is the underrated song there is?
6. Please tell me your casting of Harley, Ivy, Selina, Black Alice, and Misfit. If you want you can divide into visual category only, oh and Joy Girl as well, who would play her in a movie?
7. Is there anything you feel like saying right... **looks at wrist where is pretending there is a watch**.... Now!?
Would you rather be a human voodoo doll, anything you do to yourself it does it to somebody else of your choosing.
Give somebody wotsit flavored fingers and the residue for the rest of there life, but you have to have it yourself for 10 years.
@Pyrogram: Human voodoo doll, since I can pick where and when to harm myself.
@SC: Holy crapballs. Let's get goin'.
1. My favorite team that I have already created is my Mayhem JSA -- Etrigan, Raven, Bleez, Question, Starfire, Creeper, and Power Girl. ^_^ Power Girl is the leader, Etrigan is the strategist/second-in-command, and Raven is sort of like the advisor. The are like an X-Force for the JLA as they are all willing to kill if necessary (and some think it is fun).
2. Eccentric, comedic, brooding, passionate?
3. Original fan fiction character? Or just original fiction? I don't have many OC's in fan-fic, but in original fiction, probably Zele Drath. Given up for adoption, led a privileged life until he was sold to the emperor to become an assassin. Fell in love, and the woman was leading him on for his money. Eventually he was beaten half to death by a gang of thugs and had his eye torn out. Now, on top of all that, he has to deal with a zombie apocalypse.
Rogue: I like that she had an accent. Also the white streak is neat. The fact that her powers and continuity are in constant flux and that I never know what's happening with her bother me though.
Thor: I guess hammers are neat. But all the "thou dost baron von overpowered verily doth mein fuhrer" crap annoys me to death.
Edit: Also his fanboys drive me nuts.
Scariest: Vocaloid - Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance
Overrated: Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
Sexiest: Reel Big Fish - Talk Dirty to Me
Underrated: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Save My Soul. It is so much better than their more popular songs.
Harley Quinn - Zooey Deschanel
Catwoman - Olga Kurylenko
Poison Ivy - No idea. I generally go with Christina Hendricks as the default buxom ginger.
Black Alice/Misfit - No young actresses I give half a s*** about so I can't really say.
Joygirl - Amy Smart or Katherine Moennig. Preferably their baby, she would be perfect.
If you had 3 superpowers what would they be? Also everyone would still treat you the same like nothing ever happened. Including the government and the media.
Bonus: You get to pick a supervillain group, as one will be coming to your hometown soon. Which will it be?
Would you feel safe if you were in a community center full of comicviners who you knew you only as Joygirl? You already know some of us in the real world. Most of us you do not. Say a sign saying "I'm Joygirl" is pasted on your back?