#101 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gwahlur_Rising: A spankin'.

#102 Posted by Gwahlur_Rising (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Right now, or do I need to make an appointment?

#103 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gwahlur_Rising: IOU to be cashed in at any time.

#104 Posted by Gwahlur_Rising (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I'll hang onto it until the most awkward moment imaginable, then.

#105 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gwahlur_Rising: Oh, goody.

#106 Posted by InnerAssassin (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: You are beautiful. Love me?

#107 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerAssassin: Awwww *snugs*

#108 Posted by InnerAssassin (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: One can only dream I suppose.

#109 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?

#110 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBossAwesomeDude: Shapeshifting on a molecular level. Look like anyone, change myself, invisibility, phasing, etc. MM's powers basically, sans lasers and telepathy.

#111 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

#112 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBossAwesomeDude: 586

#113 Posted by laflux (16204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Is sanity relative?

You are in a Bar full of White People and a Black person walks in. Do you look at him?

If you could write a book- what would it be about?

#114 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

1. Yes.

2. If I am in a position to see the people who come in, yes. If not, no. I don't look at him specifically because he's black, but if I notice him I may go "oh hey he's black" and then keep drinkin'.

3. I am writing a book. It's about zombies.

#115 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl:

on your most hated list , spider-man and thing made it, and while i respect your opinion, i just want to know why you don't like them?

#116 Posted by Deadite (24209 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you a serious writer? What I mean is, are you working towards making a living, using your pen (or computer keyboard.)

#117 Posted by RonPaulRevolution (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Who did you vote for during the GOP Primaries?

#118 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

TheAcidSkull: I find them both annoying. Mopey and bothersome. Deadite: Yes, that is my goal. RonPaulRevultion: I didn't vote at all.

#119 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl:

favorite video game?

#120 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

TheAcidSkull: Currently either Arkham Asylum or Skyrim.

#121 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: favorite male villain?

#122 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

#123 Posted by wildvine (9938 posts) - - Show Bio

Least favorite male villain. (not Deadshot)

#124 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

whats the first thing that comes to mind when i say:

hammer

red

banana

king

bully

#125 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: I. But. Deadshot. It must be him.

@TheAcidSkull:

Nail

Blue

Peel

Queen

Beatdown

#126 Posted by Stompa (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Why a female Lobo?

#127 Posted by wildvine (9938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@wildvine: I. But. Deadshot. It must be him.

Very well. What must be, must be.

#128 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18182 posts) - - Show Bio

Why dont you like Deadshot?

#129 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would u love to see wearing a bright & shinny Red Lantern Ring? (Has to be a DC character).

#130 Posted by wildvine (9938 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you rather have the power of flight, or intangebility?

#131 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stompa: Cause. @mrdecepticonleader: He is repulsive. @Chaos Prime: Black Alice. @wildvine: Close, but flight.

#132 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Why grrrrrl instead of the clearly superior gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl?

#133 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Can I have a hug :D?

#134 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy: Because U's are just so gutteral. @StabberofCheese: *hugglez*

#135 Posted by SC (13145 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sweet thread you have here JG, I really liked reading your answers. Mind if I nuisance you with some questions?

1. I would like you to assemble a team, its a team that can be made up out of any characters fictional or otherwise, but some sort of coherency would be nice, so maybe like your favorite characters that would match up well with each other. So you can choose characters from comics, anime, movies, songs, novels, and video games. Other stuff like why they are assembling, team leader, team name and all that is up to you but not necessary.

2. I really admire how dark and poetic you are, you really do remind me of Harley, how do you view yourself though? What are four traits about yourself that maybe most people don't know about?

3. Please tell me who you consider your saddest, most depressed original fan fiction character and a bit about them?

4. What do you dislike about Rogue and what do you like about Rogue? What do you dislike about Thor and what do you like about Thor?

5. What do you think is the scariest song there is? What do you think is the most overrated song there is? What do you think is the strangest song there is? What do you think is the sexiest song there is? What do you think is the underrated song there is?

6. Please tell me your casting of Harley, Ivy, Selina, Black Alice, and Misfit. If you want you can divide into visual category only, oh and Joy Girl as well, who would play her in a movie?

7. Is there anything you feel like saying right... **looks at wrist where is pretending there is a watch**.... Now!?

#136 Posted by Pyrogram (39459 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl:

Would you rather be a human voodoo doll, anything you do to yourself it does it to somebody else of your choosing.

Or

Give somebody wotsit flavored fingers and the residue for the rest of there life, but you have to have it yourself for 10 years.

#137 Edited by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: Human voodoo doll, since I can pick where and when to harm myself.

@SC: Holy crapballs. Let's get goin'.

1. My favorite team that I have already created is my Mayhem JSA -- Etrigan, Raven, Bleez, Question, Starfire, Creeper, and Power Girl. ^_^ Power Girl is the leader, Etrigan is the strategist/second-in-command, and Raven is sort of like the advisor. The are like an X-Force for the JLA as they are all willing to kill if necessary (and some think it is fun).

2. Eccentric, comedic, brooding, passionate?

3. Original fan fiction character? Or just original fiction? I don't have many OC's in fan-fic, but in original fiction, probably Zele Drath. Given up for adoption, led a privileged life until he was sold to the emperor to become an assassin. Fell in love, and the woman was leading him on for his money. Eventually he was beaten half to death by a gang of thugs and had his eye torn out. Now, on top of all that, he has to deal with a zombie apocalypse.

Rogue: I like that she had an accent. Also the white streak is neat. The fact that her powers and continuity are in constant flux and that I never know what's happening with her bother me though.

Thor: I guess hammers are neat. But all the "thou dost baron von overpowered verily doth mein fuhrer" crap annoys me to death.

Edit: Also his fanboys drive me nuts.

Scariest: Vocaloid - Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance

Overrated: Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

Sexiest: Reel Big Fish - Talk Dirty to Me

Underrated: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Save My Soul. It is so much better than their more popular songs.

Harley Quinn - Zooey Deschanel

Catwoman - Olga Kurylenko

Poison Ivy - No idea. I generally go with Christina Hendricks as the default buxom ginger.

Black Alice/Misfit - No young actresses I give half a s*** about so I can't really say.

Joygirl - Amy Smart or Katherine Moennig. Preferably their baby, she would be perfect.

7. Cake,

#138 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

If Harley were real and she lived in your house, in the same character as you have written here; would you two get along?

#139 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Absolutely. I think she'd be a blast to have around.

Well, preboot/Mayhem Harley, anyway.

#140 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

If you had 3 superpowers what would they be? Also everyone would still treat you the same like nothing ever happened. Including the government and the media.

Bonus: You get to pick a supervillain group, as one will be coming to your hometown soon. Which will it be?

#141 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Molecular shapeshifting, technomancy, telekinesis.

Gotham City Sirens.

#142 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

With those powers you would own the sirens easily. I imagine you would want them more as friends than enemies.

#143 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Exactly. ^_^ The powers would just be for fun and occasional supervillainy.

#144 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were president of the US and you wanted to enact 5 polices (congress would allow you), what would they be?

#145 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you feel safe if you were in a community center full of comicviners who you knew you only as Joygirl? You already know some of us in the real world. Most of us you do not. Say a sign saying "I'm Joygirl" is pasted on your back?

#146 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Oh wow, I don't know if I care enough to answer a question that will require that deep of thought on my part.

Cake for everyone. x5.

Feel SAFE? Yes. Feel COMFORTABLE? No.

#147 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Understandably....you would be one female surrounded by tons of guys, many that are in their teens or below. The maturity level would be enough to make you cringe.

#148 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you bake cakes? Ever had a 7-up Cake? They R awesome.

#149 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read an interview with Peter Milligan announcing that Rankorr's going to be 'reforming' Bleez, and they'll team up to take down Atrocitus and replace him. Thoughts?

#150 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Nope and nope. Sounds interesting though.

@JonSmith: Probably dropping the title soon, which really depresses me.