- Did you see the Namor/Aquman pics? If so, which is your favorite pic and why?
- Do you fappage daily?
- If you were offered ten billion dollars a year for the rest of your life to a black guy dressed up as Hawkman, would you do it?
- If you saw someone dressed up as Harley Quinn at Comic-con, what would be your reaction?
- What is the meaning of life?
- How many chucks can a wood chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
- Which picture of Thor do you like more:
@joygirl: I meant KISS. Look at the quote below.
If you were offered ten billion dollars a year for the rest of your life to KISS a black guy dressed up as Hawkman, would you do it?
- Super speed or super strength? Which would you rather have?
- Green Lantern vs Quasar: Who would you rather be and why?
- Do you like Star Trek or Wars more?
- What word comes to mind when you see this picture?
@xxxddd: Oh, then yes, I certainly would. For 10bil a year forever? I'll toss his salad if he wants.
1) Speed, way more useful in daily life. I already have above-average strength and all I get for it is asked to lift heavy crap.
2) Dunno Quasar so Green Lantern.
Infinite power vs. infinite knowledge, which would you rather have?
And if they truly don't, I am concerned for them, and the people around them.
**waves at Joygirl** Imma gonna come back with a question. :P
1) If you had your dream power to an OP level, how would you use it?
2) What Lantern are you?
3) This was not meant to be offensive in any way, I just got this question idea from your comments on tickling...Do you have any softcore fetishes?
You are forced to live the rest of your life with only one person, but this person can be glorious -- tailored to your specifications, physically. The one catch is -- no sense of humour. NONE. They just don't get jokes - subtle, slapstick, witty, nada.
But you have one way out. You can make one thing about them physically something you would normally never find attractive, in exchange for a so-so sense of humour.
So, first question: Describe the most perfect female for you? Second question - perfect male, and third question, if you DO choose to sacrifice something about them physically to gain an average sense of humour, what would it be?
(Otherwise, this person is brilliant, almost as brilliant as you since you know -- no one can reach your level.)
@spideyivydaredevilfan26: 1) I'd just live my eternal life exactly how I want to. I'm a hedonist -- I want to be happy and live a pleasurable life. I don't have great aspirations. However I'm sure I'd get very creative from time to time. 2) Yellow/Fear. 3) What does softcore fetishes mean? I'm not sure I understand the question. What is the difference between a softcore and hardcore fetish? @lykopis: Damn, girl, that is all sortsa complicated, especially since it is a difficult question to answer without cheating. I'll start with the basic questions. 1/2) Ideal boy/girl I will clump since my ideal boy and girl are very similar. :P Always pale and slender, dark or radically dyed straight hair, some tattoos and piercings, great fashion sense, a little wild, dark, intense eyes, a great smile, and a sleek, nommable belly! Slim breasts/hips for girls, boys should wear makeup and look girlish. Yay androgyny! 3) I'd obviously have to take the sacrifice since I could never have a relationship with someone who doesn't have a sense of humor. Question is, how can I answer this without cheating? Even aspects that are not ideal I can still find beautiful on the right person, such as darker skin or a heavier build. So how far does it have to go? Is it really something I would NEVER find attractive? Does he/she have to be covered in body hair and/or morbidly obese? Or just something that is not a general preference for me, but still acceptable?
Something you think you would never find attractive, according to how you view things now. I know what you mean about finding something beautiful after a while and that's fair so let's just go with something right now that would normally turn you off.
This is Joygirl, dude. The questions have to be. ;)
@lykopis: Very well then... he/she has dreadlocks. *nod* I guess I'll just have to adjust. For several... years... *sigh*. Good game. :P @dngn4774: Prostitution. Legalize it and organize them into taxed cathouses that can be regulated. Results in them being cleaner and safer, no pimps, no drugs, better for the prostitutes and better for everyone, also keeps them off the streets.
@theacidskull: Something for a later date. I tried it, I wasn't a big fan of it, I might give it a shot again when I'm more stable in my own life.
reason i asked it because my friend keeps saying that it's more of a dependency and that loved doesn't really exist.
Ideal boy/girl I will clump since my ideal boy and girl are very similar. :P Always pale and slender, dark or radically dyed straight hair, some tattoos and piercings, great fashion sense, a little wild, dark, intense eyes, a great smile, and a sleek, nommable belly! Slim breasts/hips for girls, boys should wear makeup and look girlish. Yay androgyny!
That's physical anyway. Personality -- pleasant, good disposition, but not Stepford-happy. Hopefully a bit of a dork with a dark sense of beauty and aesthetics. Extremely creative and intelligent is a must, as is a great sense of humor (or at least one that syncs with mine well).
1) What is?
2) He bores me usually. I did like the Planet Hulk cartoon but that is about it. He was okay in Avengers.
i'm serious, you JUST described anti-me lol
1) MEMENTO! DA MOVIE!
2) Mhhhhhhh Okay In avengers? mhhhhhhhhHHHHHhhhhh nooooooooo....... but yeah i can see why, not for everyone, also Ciera was awesome.
3)Who would win in a battle, you or Alice(Wv)?