@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Sherlock said:

I was dating a serial killer and when I tried to break up with her she murdered my pet piggie.After this I ran for dear life when I was abducted by aliens who took one look at me and made me their god.Because alien food isn't great I escaped the mother ship and jumped overboard over the pacific ocean where I was promptly eaten by a dolphin.As fate would have it my serial killer girlfriend was caught and given the death penalty so now we are both ghosts and I can't get rid of her.Any advice on this one?

Make pottery.

Touch her shoulder.

Sniff glue.

=O Oh man, that would totally work like a charm! Why didn't I think of that?

Because you're not as wise as me.

Silly Night going senile again. We all know that I am wise like Yoda. You are the young padawan in training.

Yoda died though. =D

But his ghost lived on in the sixth movie.

This is all leading up to the part where Samimista comes out saying "I'm the serial killer girlfriend", since we all know she's a ghost now.

*gasps* How did you know? Oh dang gotta hide the dead bodies now. Great thing I got each and every one of them to include me in their will before they 'fell'. I am the evil spirit of Aerith Gainsborough!

Was I the only one who didn't know? Well, this is embarrassing.

Be careful! I may stick a stuffed bunny in a boiling test tube. I shall haunt everyone even in death. Muwhahaha!

We should be cool as long as you leave the beakers alone. May I call you Igor? I'm gunna call you Igor.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#52  Edited By Samimista

@NlGHTCRAWLER:Ooh! Persona 4 reference? Sure I love that game! =D

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER:Ooh! Persona 4 reference? Sure I love that game! =D

Sweet.

(Woah.. too big..)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Samimista

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Sad with his Japanese voice actor. v___v Curious what P5 will be about. To me the 4th was the best in the series.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Sherlock

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@minigunman123 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Sherlock said:

I was dating a serial killer and when I tried to break up with her she murdered my pet piggie.After this I ran for dear life when I was abducted by aliens who took one look at me and made me their god.Because alien food isn't great I escaped the mother ship and jumped overboard over the pacific ocean where I was promptly eaten by a dolphin.As fate would have it my serial killer girlfriend was caught and given the death penalty so now we are both ghosts and I can't get rid of her.Any advice on this one?

Make pottery.

Touch her shoulder.

Sniff glue.

Silly Night going senile again. We all know that I am wise like Yoda. You are the young padawan in training.

Yoda died though. =D

This is all leading up to the part where Samimista comes out saying "I'm the serial killer girlfriend", since we all know she's a ghost now.

*gasps* How did you know? Oh dang gotta hide the dead bodies now. Great thing I got each and every one of them to include me in their will before they 'fell'. I am the evil spirit of Aerith Gainsborough!

Be careful! I may stick a stuffed bunny in a boiling test tube. I shall haunt everyone even in death. Muwhahaha!

We should be cool as long as you leave the beakers alone. May I call you Igor? I'm gunna call you Igor.

Its great to know im not the only one on the vine who is COMPLETELY NUTS!!!

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Sherlock said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@minigunman123 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Sherlock said:

Make pottery.

Touch her shoulder.

Sniff glue.

Yoda died though. =D

...............Rude.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sherlock

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Really?Wasnt meant to be

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Sherlock said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Really?Wasnt meant to be

Twas joking. :P

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys make me want to be a better man.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Samimista

@Sherlock said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@minigunman123 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Sherlock said:

Make pottery.

Touch her shoulder.

Sniff glue.

Yoda died though. =D

Lmao! Oh I'm crazy alright. I like to call myself the Professional Nutcase. =D Someday I shall infiltrate Square Enix and Koima Productions by sneaking under a cardboard box.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By minigunman123

@Samimista said:

@Sherlock said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@minigunman123 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Sherlock said:

Make pottery.

Touch her shoulder.

Sniff glue.

Yoda died though. =D

Lmao! Oh I'm crazy alright. I like to call myself the Professional Nutcase. =D Someday I shall infiltrate Square Enix and Koima Productions by sneaking under a cardboard box.

Do you read the web comic Ctrl Alt Del or something? One of the main characters did exactly that to infiltrate Bethesda or something :D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Samimista

@minigunman123 said:

@Samimista said:

@Sherlock said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@minigunman123 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Samimista said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Sherlock said:

Make pottery.

Touch her shoulder.

Sniff glue.

Yoda died though. =D

Do you read the web comic Ctrl Alt Del or something? One of the main characters did exactly that to infiltrate Bethesda or something :D

=O Seriously? That web comic stole my idea! D= I should sue em.~ But nah, I haven't read it. Just extremely obsessed with Metal Gear lol.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By Funrush

Watch nobody post here with an actual dating problem. XD

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By YoungJustice

@Funrush said:

Guess I will be the one to test that theory ;)

So my gf is currently on her "time of the month" and when I was talking to her, she just like.....well this explains it best..

She went clean the f*ck out.

I tried to call her and guess what.

I didnt say anything wrong, we were talking about then Nicki Minaj vs Mariah Carey thing.

And as far as I know, she barely likes either.

Are these just hormones? Or is she mad at me for doing something I didnt even notice I did?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#65  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator
No Caption Provided
feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By feebadger

@BumpyBoo said:

No Caption Provided

And THIS is part of the reason why he's one of my all time favourites!

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By Funrush

@YoungJustice said:

@Funrush said:

So my gf is currently on her "time of the month" and when I was talking to her, she just like.....well this explains it best..

I didnt say anything wrong, we were talking about then Nicki Minaj vs Mariah Carey thing.

Are these just hormones? Or is she mad at me for doing something I didnt even notice I did?

I... don't know what to tell you for that... just be really nice to her?

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice said:

@Funrush said:

Mother of god... you broke the cardinal rule. Never talk about two uninteresting things simultaneously unless it's between transformations. During transformation stages, a woman generally lashes out in all directions and disappears. However, you can always gauge a woman's apathy toward a subject to test the dark waters ranging from "uh huh" to "interesting," The fact she ran off into the woods may be completely unrelated to the Minaj/Carey nonsense, so yes it was probably something you did; the discussion was just a catalyst.

Buy a silver cane and tread carefully.