• 68 results
#1 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

http://news.yahoo.com/ebola-outbreak-prompts-ugandans-stop-kissing-191648320--abc-news-topstories.html

The president of Uganda is calling on people in the East African country to avoid physical contact, including handshaking and kissing, to prevent the spread of the deadly and highly contagious Ebola virus that is believed to have killed 14 people in the last few weeks.

The disease has no known cure or vaccine and some strains can kill up to 90 percent of victims within days. Ugandans are so fearful of the disease that residents in Kibaale province where the outbreak was reported said that people immediately fled the hospital after hearing patients with Ebola were there.

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Africa. Where AIDS spread like wildfire.

Good luck containing Ebola.

#3 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm glad my sister isn't in Africa any more, but that really does suck. It's deadly in this country a lot of the time and in an area that doesn't have the best medical service it's going to be bad.

#4 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Yolo.

#5 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was america we would've found a cure. >_>

#6 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

No man, just no.

#7 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn sucks to them. Why is it always east Africa suffer huge health problems?

#8 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

No man, just no.

....I'm sorry.

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

That really blows. How are they going to contain this.....

#10 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

I officially don't like you.

#11 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

Wait! It's not what you think...

#12 Posted by mikethekiller (8485 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

You obviously love oreos?

#13 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

Nice try.....

#14 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

Nice try.....

It's the truth I swear! ACCEPT ME AGAIN!

#15 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER: NEVER AGAIN!

#16 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikethekiller said:

uh.. Yes. That's what that means. Spread the word.

@TheAnnihilator said:

It's not my fault you can't handle my love for oreos.... heh... he......

#17 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@mikethekiller said:

uh.. Yes. That's what that means. Spread the word.

@TheAnnihilator said:

It's not my fault you can't handle my love for oreos.... heh... he......

I'm sorry, I'll get a better grip on it, it's just that no one should love Oreos that much.

This thread has gotten hilariously off-topic.

#18 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously..what the hell is with Africa and crazy diseases? This is just another prime example of why America is the best place to be if your'e sick. Period.

Someone should burn wherever this started seriously, nothing can survive fire. Destroy it before it becomes a worldwide issue(let's hope not) At least it's not airborne, then that would be a serious problem..

#19 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

Awww forgiveness I mean our first conversation was you accusing me of being crazy.... Wait do you still think I'm crazy?

#20 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: To be fair, I said crazy Storm fans, I wasn't accusing you of being one, I think.

#21 Edited by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Seriously..what the hell is with Africa and crazy diseases? This is just another prime example of why America is the best place to be if your'e sick. Period.

Someone should burn wherever this started seriously, nothing can survive fire. Destroy it before it becomes a worldwide issue(let's hope not) At least it's not airborne, then that would be a serious problem..

Did you just subtly suggest mass genocide?

EDIT.

PS Thanks for taking the heat off of me!

#22 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Awww forgiveness I mean our first conversation was you accusing me of being crazy.... Wait do you still think I'm crazy?

I think you're crazy Blood. Only because you tried to convince me that liking Storm was OK before I got to meet the Storm fans here. You sneaky snake.

#23 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Blood1991: To be fair, I said crazy Storm fans, I wasn't accusing you of being one, I think.

Oh no you went there, and said we were all crazy some were just better at hiding it than others haha. I think you were testing my sanity which I do not blame you for because, you have a 50/50 chance of meeting a nutty one.

#24 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

I think you're crazy Blood. Only because you tried to convince me that liking Storm was OK before I got to meet the Storm fans here. You sneaky snake.

Don't trust Blood.

@Blood1991: Haha, I remember now, I was just joking......or was I?

#25 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

I gave you a fair warning, that many were crazy.

#26 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Vaeternus said:

EDIT.

lol I wasn't done with my post, my friend called and distracted me and I hit the post button being as I'm posting in various topics atm....but I was going to add. Get the people OUT of there first lol, contain the place...haha. I'd never be for that, at least without trying to contain people first. If that didn't work and it meant the end of the world, then I might consider it.

#27 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Don't trust Blood.

@Blood1991: Haha, I remember now, I was just joking......or was I?

>_> I didn't do say or do anything to ANYBODY I didn't choose to be apart of a fanbase of loonies it just happened.

#28 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: You're all crazies worshiping a comic book character as the deity of your twisted religion.

#29 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

Damn sucks to them. Why is it always east Africa suffer huge health problems?

The huge variety of animals and bad health care, I assume.

#30 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

I gave you a fair warning, that many were crazy.

And many of them are. I was in the Battles thread for the first time yesterday. I seen it with my own eyes. You might be the only norm.

#31 Posted by BaBaBoom (267 posts) - - Show Bio

I came to this thread thinking that this would be about a herpes joke but, I see it was something serious. I feel bad now...

#32 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

Nice try.....

What do you mean "again"?

#33 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Vaeternus said:

EDIT.

lol I wasn't done with my post, my friend called and distracted me and I hit the post button being as I'm posting in various topics atm....but I was going to add. Get the people OUT of there first lol, contain the place...haha. I'd never be for that, at least without trying to contain people first. If that didn't work and it meant the end of the world, then I might consider it.

No dude.... Its too late for that. You also said that US medicine was the best. There is no excuse for that one.

#34 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Blood1991: You're all crazies worshiping a comic book character as the deity of your twisted religion.

Is that what I'm doing!? And here I thought I was just standing up for a character i've loved and been reading about since I was seven.

Now Jrazz on the other hand.........

#35 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

Nice try.....

Awesam. You can pretend that you hate me all you want buddy, but I know the truth. Apology accepted.

#36 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

Nice try.....

Awesam. You can pretend that you hate me all you want buddy, but I know the truth. Apology accepted.

I don't hate anybody, I'm just an ass.

#37 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER: In all honesty most of them were fighting AGAINST the guys swearing up and down that Storm would win. Oh and you should never go into a Storm battle thread, it will give you cancer.

#38 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Is that what I'm doing!? And here I thought I was just standing up for a character i've loved and been reading about since I was seven.

You play your little game trying to look reasonable and recruit us to your sick cause, but you won't brainwash me!

#39 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Blood1991 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

You play your little game trying to look reasonable and recruit us to your sick cause, but you won't brainwash me!

It is to late I've already planted the seeds of doubt.

#40 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@AweSam said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yolo.

Nice try.....

I don't hate anybody, I'm just an ass.

No explanation necessary. Apology accepted.

#41 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER: In all honesty most of them were fighting AGAINST the guys swearing up and down that Storm would win. Oh and you should never go into a Storm battle thread, it will give you cancer.

Now you tell me. And there were 3 threads to be exact. 3!

#42 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Screencapped LOL

#43 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991 said:

Now you tell me. And there were 3 threads to be exact. 3!

Storm fans are drawn like moths to the flame some to defend her others to try and prove we aren't as nutty as the ones defending her. Want a popular and dramatic battle thread throw Storm in there and watch the comments fly.

#44 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Actually, you're wrong. If you look at the off topic, you can see I'm posting in various threads... but hey believe what you want dude, lol you're putting words in my mouth.

As for the health comment, uh yeah until someone proves me wrong that America doesn't have superior medicine I'm sticking with that.

#45 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Actually, you're wrong. If you look at the off topic, you can see I'm posting in various threads... but hey believe what you want dude, lol you're putting words in my mouth.

As for the health comment, uh yeah until someone proves me wrong that America doesn't have superior medicine I'm sticking with that.

It doesn't.

Is anyone else down for making a new Storm battle thread? I'm thinking maybe against TOAA or Galactus.

#46 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: @TheAnnihilator: Let's make one, but it has to sound realistic. I'm just curious as to what will happen. Storm has to be the obvious loser though.

#47 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Blood1991: @TheAnnihilator: Let's make one, but it has to sound realistic. I'm just curious as to what will happen. Storm has to be the obvious loser though.

Has Storm vs. adult Franklin Richards been done?

#48 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

I beg you not to, I have to lead my people down the path of rightous sanity, but they are so easily baited by the flame. Plus Jrazz is on the battle forums again so it will only end ugly....

#49 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

I beg you not to, I have to lead my people down the path of rightous sanity, but they are so easily baited by the flame. Plus Jrazz is on the battle forums again so it will only end ugly....

All you did was make it sound more fun.

#50 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Blood1991 said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

All you did was make it sound more fun.

Yeah. This really does need to happen now.