#1 Posted by Edenial (90 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm nobody has done anything yet in the past 15 minutes. Not even the views have changed....

#2 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

They could be typing up some stuff to contribute. That's what I do, whenever I contribute, I hardly go and see what's happening in the forum.

#3 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"They could be typing up some stuff to contribute. That's what I do, whenever I contribute, I hardly go and see what's happening in the forum."

Ditto.

#4 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny this is not the first new user to post something like that. Most of our hard core users are kicking butt submitting content to our wiki pages. The forum -- although it does rock -- is secondary to CV. But for a 4 month old site, it's pretty damn alive.

Staff
#5 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, I spend most of my time submitting. I check the forum only occasionally.

#6 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

Same here. I like the idea that the dude sat here for 15 minutes hitting refresh waiting for the view counts to change. Sounds like internet addiction.

#7 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"Same here. I like the idea that the dude sat here for 15 minutes hitting refresh waiting for the view counts to change. Sounds like internet addiction."

Comic Vine is our weakness. :<

#8 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9722 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Invisible said:

Shatterstar says:

"Same here. I like the idea that the dude sat here for 15 minutes hitting refresh waiting for the view counts to change. Sounds like internet addiction."

Comic Vine is our weakness. :<

QFT :D

#9 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee: Please make sure to check how old the threads you are bumping are.

Pointlessly bumping very old threads(such as this one) is considered a form of spam, which is against the rules.

If you want to bump old threads you need a good reason.