DC's Exclusive writers on SECRET Projects

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

Edited By doordoor123

Some may be surprised and some may not be but it seems that a lot of exclusive writers (and some writers not named yet) are working on some secret projects for DC. My guess is that its something HUGE. Maybe a reintroduction of JSA. A lot of the exclusive writers that only have one books so far (like James Robinson) will have two to three. DC wants to keep their exclusive writers busy for this relaunch. I wouldnt be surprised if we see some more Morrison as well. We know that he is doing this Multiversity thing but I can also see him on a mini series before Batman Inc returns. Gail Simone said herself on another forum that DC is trying to keep exclusive writers busy. Shes also said she has another secret title with JVS on the way. There are rumors of a lot of other writers as well. James Robinson just wrote on his twitter that he has two more projects in the works and the team of Jimmy Palmiotti & Amanda Conner are confirmed by Jimmy himself on yet another secret project. I feel like there are going to be a lot of projects being announced at Comic-Con and if not then there will be a lot more in the months to come. But I DO know that Amanda, Gail and some other writers have been writing all over twitter that they are busting their balls off to get these comics done in time. So im guessing these series will be confirmed sooner rather than later. Keeps yours eyes open for Comic-Con. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
well alright then