DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

A message of the makers

The following was a super low-budget video done for a webseries concept that we shot and edited over a year ago. The concept was put aside after hearing about the CW's Arrow announcement. We have the worst timing ever... haha

We were excited about re-exploring a DC comics "Elseworld" through the eyes of a more grounded character, Green Arrow, but not at the risk of imposing on the creativity and hard work of the Arrow series creators. We've delayed putting it online until now to avoid any potential conflict or confusion with the development of Arrow.

We hope our comic book and action fans enjoy!

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By longbowhunter

Not bad. The actor certainly looks the part. Maybe the producers of Arrow could take a few notes. I like snarky Oliver much better than brooding Oliver.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not bad. The actor certainly looks the part. Maybe the producers of Arrow could take a few notes. I like snarky Oliver much better than brooding Oliver.

They did the ultra famous Naruto Live Action Fight Scene.

This guys are awesomely good at their job and with pretty much zero budget.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yokergeist

Cool

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@mitran said:

From what I understood, the city was in a police state under Superman... that kinda ruined it. The rest was good.

Superman in Elseworld for some reason always goes nuts, so why it ruin it?, it a very common thing that happens.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ARMIV2

Why hasn't someone given these guys a bigger budget? Good Lord, just imagine what kind of shows they could make!

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2 said:

Why hasn't someone given these guys a bigger budget? Good Lord, just imagine what kind of shows they could make!

Because that means give it to some one that cares and want to work with the characters, besides getting new people gets into the industry and that could change things.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2 said:

Because that means give it to some one that cares and want to work with the characters, besides getting new people gets into the industry and that could change things.

Excuse me then while I go and make loads of money to give to these guys.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2 said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@armiv2 said:

Excuse me then while I go and make loads of money to give to these guys.

The funny thing was that kick starter original idea was to help this people over Hollywood, but now failed tv shows and failed franchise are using it and killing the this idea.