Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By BlueLantern1995

I only own a PS3 and I have to say it sucks about this...

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MethodMan008

I'm glad Bethesda is actually putting work into the PS3 version instead of just releasing a broken expansion.

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By spartan92

Good thing i have Skyrim for Xbox 360

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@spartan92 said:

Good thing i have Skyrim for Xbox 360

THIS.

Xbox 360 barely has any problems. We didn't get hacked either. LOL

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

There's was that one time when a crap load of accounts were hacked and stolen.

Also... credit card theft happens there all the time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Wasn't that PS3? I never heard about Xbox Live being hacked, nor about any credit card theft. (unless credit card theft is a more personal situation)

Whatever, we have Halo.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JohnnyGat

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Wasn't that PS3? I never heard about Xbox Live being hacked, nor about any credit card theft. (unless credit card theft is a more personal situation)

Whatever, we have Halo.

PS3's hacking incident was more publicized by the media but the amount of hacking that Xbox endures tends to be at a more steady pace but in small amounts unlike the big boom that the PS3 got, so for the most part 360 hacks have remained low key.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JohnnyGat: Ah, I see.

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MethodMan008

And this turns into system wars. Good job guys. :P

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JohnnyGat

Anyways as far as I'm concerned it's good they're learning from their past mistakes and not just giving PS3 owners an inferior version just to get something out early. They still need to build that trust with PS3 gamers that they can make a technically near equal version.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Funrush

@JohnnyGat said:

Anyways as far as I'm concerned it's good they're learning from their past mistakes and not just giving PS3 owners an inferior version just to get something out early. They still need to build that trust with PS3 gamers that they can make a technically near equal version.

Actually, it's because they have a contract with Microsoft to delay the PS3 version's release.

@JohnnyGat said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Whatever, we have Halo.

PS3's hacking incident was more publicized by the media but the amount of hacking that Xbox endures tends to be at a more steady pace but in small amounts unlike the big boom that the PS3 got, so for the most part 360 hacks have remained low key.

This. IIRC, Microsoft does get hacked, but they have multiple servers (or something like that) so nobody ever notices, and the service doesn't go down.

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Well we got Drake and Cole and Laura and Crash and Spyro and FAT MUTHA F*CKING PRINCESS.

Plus Jak, Sly, Ratchet, and Kratos.

IMO, the whole Dawnguard thing doesn't matter to me ATM. With the Skyrim boom at Holiday Season, I decided to get Oblivion GOTY to try out the franchise (And it was only $20), I've been playing nonstop for the last two months, and I still haven't gotten to the expansion packs (I've beaten main quest, Fighters, and Mages Guilds though).

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Well we got Drake and Cole and Laura and Crash and Spyro and FAT MUTHA F*CKING PRINCESS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NlGHTCRAWLER:

• Halo series
  • Gears of War series
  • Left 4 Dead series
  • Dead Rising series
  • Alan Wake series
  • Forza Motor series
  • Kinect games
  • All other Valve games are also PC and Xbox only

Hmm.. let's see what PS3 has.

• Uncharted series
  • Killzone series
  • Little Big Planet series
  • Gran Turismo series
  • Infamous series
  • Resistance series
  • SOCOM series
Halo > Uncharted, Killzone, Little Big Planet, Gran Turismo, Infamous, Resistance, and SOCOM.
lol it's true. Halo made online multiplayer with Xbox Live and with Halo 2, revolutionized online play. It's also consistently ranked 1 and 2 on most online played games ever, and it's only on one platform. It's the #1 game used for Machinima, and Halo 4 is gonna smoke all the other games in the competition IMO.

Woot!!! Go Xbox! (just my opinions why Xbox is better)

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: You missed a crap load of great series/game exclusives.

Twisted Metal

GOW

Ratchet and Clank

Metal Gear

MotoStorm

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword

I have a PC, Xbox and PS3 and I will always choose my Sony baby over the others.

ALSO. I'm not a fan of Halo. I like Halo 1 and 2, but after that *shakes head*.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: You missed a crap load of great series/game exclusives.

Twisted Metal

GOW

Ratchet and Clank

Metal Gear

MotoStorm

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword

I have a PC, Xbox and PS3 and I will always choose my Sony baby over the others.

I also missed a crap load of Xbox 360 games. I merely stated the most popular and critically acclaimed video games.

Too bad PC stomps both of us LOL.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Funrush

@NlGHTCRAWLER:

• Halo series
  • Gears of War series
  • Left 4 Dead series
  • Dead Rising series
  • Alan Wake series
  • Forza Motor series
  • Kinect games

• Uncharted series
  • Killzone series
  • Gran Turismo series
  • Infamous series
  • Resistance series
  • SOCOM series
Halo > Uncharted, Killzone, Little Big Planet, Gran Turismo, Infamous, Resistance, and SOCOM.
lol it's true. Halo made online multiplayer with Xbox Live and with Halo 2, revolutionized online play. It's also consistently ranked 1 and 2 on most online played games ever, and it's only on one platform. It's the #1 game used for Machinima, and Halo 4 is gonna smoke all the other games in the competition IMO.

You're forgetting God of War, Tomb Raider, Sly Raccoon, Ratchet and Clank.

I think we can agree that although each console has great exclusive games, the console with the best exclusives is Nintendo, no one can beat classic Super Mario Bros. XD.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Twisted Metal

GOW

Ratchet and Clank

Metal Gear

MotoStorm

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword

I also missed a crap load of Xbox 360 games. I merely stated the most popular and critically acclaimed video games.

Too bad PC stomps both of us LOL.

I would probably enjoy my PC more if it wasn't made in 2004. hahaha

But yeah... PC gets best of both worlds.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Funrush said:

I think we can agree that although each console has great exclusive games, the console with the best exclusives is Nintendo, no one can beat classic Super Mario Bros. XD.

This has been the worst thing I have ever read on Comicvine</3

Nintendo is horrible. I love The Legend of Zelda series and a few others, but Nintendo is a horrible corporation. They will be dead in 10 years.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Funrush said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER:

• Halo series
  • Gears of War series
  • Left 4 Dead series
  • Dead Rising series
  • Alan Wake series
  • Forza Motor series
  • Kinect games

• Uncharted series
  • Killzone series
  • Gran Turismo series
  • Infamous series
  • Resistance series
  • SOCOM series

You're forgetting God of War, Tomb Raider, Sly Raccoon, Ratchet and Clank.

PC is better than Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony consoles via pirating and torrents lol. You can literally pirate an Xbox game onto your PC. You just need it to be good enough to power it.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Funrush

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Funrush said:

This has been the worst thing I have ever read on Comicvine</3

Nintendo is horrible. I love The Legend of Zelda series and a few others, but Nintendo is a horrible corporation. They will be dead in 10 years.

Sure, they are a money milking company, and their console's hardware is bad and gimmicky, but they got some damn good exclusive software.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I have always been curious about that. My friends torrent full games all the time. Can you play online with these torrents?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I have always been curious about that. My friends torrent full games all the time. Can you play online with these torrents?

It's a bit complicated. Some games are easier to torrent and have access to multiplayer. The more popular the game is, and the more rich the company is, the more chances the security will be higher. For example. Uncharted will have lots of security to prevent torrents, so if you get a torrent for it, chances are that it won't work. However, I have some torrents of popular games but you have to do some extra work yourself for it to work.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Funrush

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

It's a bit complicated. Some games are easier to torrent and have access to multiplayer. The more popular the game is, and the more rich the company is, the more chances the security will be higher. For example. Uncharted will have lots of security to prevent torrents, so if you get a torrent for it, chances are that it won't work. However, I have some torrents of popular games but you have to do some extra work yourself for it to work.

You have to remember it's illegal though, and IMO it's wrong, and I try to discourage it at every chance I get. Not only that, but if you download from the wrong places, you can get viruses. Just buy the games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Funrush said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

You have to remember it's illegal though, and IMO it's wrong, and I try to discourage it at every chance I get. Not only that, but if you download from the wrong places, you can get viruses. Just buy the games.

I only have like 2 torrents of popular games. (somewhat popular)

Left 4 Dead and Deadly 30.

Also I torrented Adobe Flash which is horribly overpriced anyways.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JohnnyGat

@Funrush said:

@JohnnyGat said:

Actually, it's because they have a contract with Microsoft to delay the PS3 version's release.

And you have solid proof of this? The delay was supposed to be 30 days, that's done, after that 30 days and some it was released for PC, now it's still not on PS3. I'm not denying the possibility of it being foul play as you said but to outright state that it is foul play without any proof other than Bethesda's past relationship with Microsoft is just biased. I mean on one hand it's proven that Bethesda has proven to be real good partners with Microsoft so as I said the possibility of your comment is still possible but then again Bethesda has also proven that they have a hard time developing on PS3 so my comment is still a possibility.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Funrush

@JohnnyGat said:

@Funrush said:

@JohnnyGat said:

And you have solid proof of this? The delay was supposed to be 30 days, that's done, after that 30 days and some it was released for PC, now it's still not on PS3. I'm not denying the possibility of it being foul play as you said but to outright state that it is foul play without any proof other than Bethesda's past relationship with Microsoft is just biased. I mean on one hand it's proven that Bethesda has proven to be real good partners with Microsoft so as I said the possibility of your comment is still possible but then again Bethesda has also proven that they have a hard time developing on PS3 so my comment is still a possibility.

I thought it was supposed to be 3 months, if 30 days was the time, then yeah, I guess something is up. I read about the contract thing in a few places, can't remember where, though.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JohnnyGat

@Funrush said:

@JohnnyGat said:

@Funrush said:

@JohnnyGat said:

I thought it was supposed to be 3 months, if 30 days was the time, then yeah, I guess something is up. I read about the contract thing in a few places, can't remember where, though.

Okay then, my bad for assuming you were anything other than misinformed. But the deal was 30 days, that's why they're making sure they clarify why they haven't released it yet when it's out on both 360 and PC.