Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Vindicator

Take the Date a Superhero Chick Quiz

Your Results:

Psylocke100%
Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.
Vixen
Vixen is a wild one. If you treat her right, you might be able to make her purr. If not, she might channel the powers of a rhinoceros and skewer your ass.
87.8%
Scarlet Witch
Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
86.7%
Supergirl
She may be older than Superman but technically she's only about 16. She's ready to experience the world and she'll show you a SUPER time.
85.6%
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

You match well with...

Donna Troy
Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.
100%
Rogue
Don't even think about touching Rogue -- on the first date or ever -- unless you want her to absorb your consciousness. Rogue's sensitive and strong and a gal that gets along with your bros.
82.5%
Catwoman
Me-ow! Catwoman will scratch your itch. She's good with a whip and has recently become a MILF!
81.7%
Invisible Woman
You want a MILF. Invisible Woman is looking for good-clean fun and a wholesome time, and so are you! You must be a boyscout.
72.5%

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Kinda looks like my dates are gonna try and kill me -.o I need to rethink lol!

You match well with...

Scarlet Witch
Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...
or dead if your date goes poorly.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
100%

Vixen

Vixen is a wild one. If you treat her right, you might be able to make her purr. If not, she might channel the powers of a rhinoceros and skewer your ass.

89%

Jean Grey

You love crazy chicks who might flip out and kill you! Congrats this could be the best date of your life if you live through it.

88%

Invisible Woman

You want a MILF. Invisible Woman is looking for good-clean fun and a wholesome time, and so are you! You must be a boyscout.

77%

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

0 posts?

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Take the Date a Superhero Chick Quiz

Your Results:

Vixen100%
Black Canary
Long legs, leather, and fishnet stockings. You are in for one night you will never forget. Just be careful not to show her too good of a time. If you make her scream, it'll knock your head off.
99%
Psylocke
Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.
88%
Tigra
Tigra is an animal. She'll show you a good time provided you're not allergic to cats. Hopefully you won't mind the claws...
77%
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Your Results:

Donna Troy100%
Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.
Psylocke
99%
Ms. Marvel
You like a take charge woman. As a former Air Force Major and super-powered woman, she'll show you a good time or give you your marching orders...with her fist.
98%
Catwoman
Me-ow! Catwoman will scratch your itch. She's good with a whip and has recently become a MILF!
97%
krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By krilling

Take the
Date a Superhero Chick Quiz

Your Results:

Vixen100%
Kitty Pryde
Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.
80.9%
Rachel Grey
You're into sexy red heads. Marvel girl is young and charismatic. She's from the future too!
70.9%
Tigra
Tigra is an animal. She'll show you a good time provided you're not allergic to cats. Hopefully you won't mind the claws...
70%
Vindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Vindicator
@Strider92 said:

Kinda looks like my dates are gonna try and kill me -.o I need to rethink lol!

You match well with...

Scarlet Witch
Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
100%

Vixen

89%

Jean Grey

You love crazy chicks who might flip out and kill you! Congrats this could be the best date of your life if you live through it.

88%

Invisible Woman

77%

Hehehe Id think so too :P
X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By X35

This result might be the proudest moment of my sexually ambiguous life:

Your Results:

Ms. Marvel100%
You like a take charge woman. As a former Air Force Major and super-powered woman, she'll show you a good time or give you your marching orders...with her fist.