• 111 results
Posted by Commander_Kane (717 posts) 11 months, 28 days ago

Poll: Darcy (Thor) vs Jar-Jar Binks: Who's more annoying? (85 votes)

Darcy 25%
JarJar Binks 75%

I say it's a stalemate

#1 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Jar Jar made me want to cry. Because he is so terrible

#2 Posted by Perethorn (3802 posts) - - Show Bio

misa thinks this is spite

#3 Edited by Xwraith (21594 posts) - - Show Bio

Darcy is at least tolerable.

#4 Posted by Farkam (5302 posts) - - Show Bio

Chewbacca.

#5 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

Jar Jar easy.

#7 Posted by longbowhunter (7737 posts) - - Show Bio

Jar Jar by a mile. At least Darcy is easy on the eyes.

#8 Posted by JetiiMitra (8874 posts) - - Show Bio

She's that bad in TDW?

#9 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

Jar Jar. Darcy was a bitch, not really annoying. Plus Kat is sexy as all hell!!

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13690 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both of em. But I'll say Darcy because Kat Dennings is insanely f:($able.

#11 Posted by Commander_Kane (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: God awful. Wanted to shoot myself every time she talked. But I've always disliked Kat Dennings. @perethorn: @xwraith: @hbktimhbk: Opinions are opinions, but I gotta say this really is kind've spite lol. At least to the majority. I dislike both characters with a passion and think they both add nothing to their respective films.

#12 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6358 posts) - - Show Bio

Jar Jar redeemed himself in Episode II by actually emphasizing the theme that even the most pure and innocent can be corrupted and manipulated into making decisions that could lead to the massacre of millions. Darcy hasn't shown any real significance.

#13 Edited by JetiiMitra (8874 posts) - - Show Bio

@commander_kane: ...oh. Well, I liked her in the first Thor, I can't imagine she was much worse in the sequel.

#14 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18969 posts) - - Show Bio

They both need to die.

#15 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23916 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't found Darcy annoying until Dark World, and even then, she was just mildly annoying, not Jar Jar level. I still I can stand her around for two obvious reasons.

Hellloooooooooooo, nurse!

Jar Jar redeemed himself in Episode II by actually emphasizing the theme that even the most pure and innocent can be corrupted and manipulated into making decisions that could lead to the massacre of millions. Darcy hasn't shown any real significance.

Wot?

How can this be considered redemption in anyway possible? .-.

In any case, he buttf**ked the galaxy worse than any movie scrappy ever could dream.

#16 Posted by RogueShadow (12009 posts) - - Show Bio

Jar Jar by a mile.

#17 Edited by The Stegman (26078 posts) - - Show Bio

First, I'm a butt man, so Kat's boobs have no affect on me.

Second. At least Jar Jar got less screen time as the movies went on, Darcy is getting more, so she's worse.

#18 Posted by Emequious_Swerve (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody outranks Jar Jar. Nobody.

#19 Posted by FearTheLiving (4211 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand all the hate for Darcy, maybe I just have a too big a crush on Katt to notice.

#20 Posted by Commander_Kane (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: And JarJar wasn't what made those movies terrible. They suffered a lot more than him and drastically lowered his screen time to a few minor scenes in II and III which where far superior besides some corny anakin scenes and slow pacing here and there@the_stegman: @rogueshadow: We all have different tastes but I'm with Stegman. I'ma ass man myself, big books really don't have any effect on me. Plus her skins a little to pasty-white for me. I like a tan, athletic build. And also I agree..her added screen time made me wonder what their intentions were. A little humor here and there is fine but I just don't find here funny and in super hero movies I want action. If I wanna laugh ill go see a comedy.

#21 Posted by RetconCrisis (4540 posts) - - Show Bio

Meesa da must annoyin in all da universe!

#22 Posted by RetconCrisis (4540 posts) - - Show Bio

Meesa da must annoyin in all da universe!

#23 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23916 posts) - - Show Bio

@commander_kane: Uh, I was actually asking SpideyIveyDaredevilfan what was the logic behind Jar Jar being redeemed by handing the Republic in a silver plate to the Emperor. I didn't even said the movies were ruined by his presence, dude .-.

Sides, I am big knockers fan so my answer should be clear by now ^_^

#24 Edited by Wolverine08 (45689 posts) - - Show Bio

At least Darcy is hot :D

#25 Posted by Wolverine08 (45689 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Commander_Kane (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: lol my bad man! Guess I just didn't read your statement right.

#27 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23916 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23008 posts) - - Show Bio

Darcy sucks! And she's not good looking....

#29 Posted by XLR87T3 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Commander_Kane (717 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

Darcy was only mildly bothersome and actually cute/funny at points, and, as has been said, is also quite hot. Jar Jar was like inserting a rusty blender into your brain via your nostril, then sitting through a live Nickelback concert with it in there.

#32 Posted by russellmania77 (15845 posts) - - Show Bio

Jar jar's azz

#33 Edited by Commander_Kane (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Don't go there with Nickelback. I'll cut you. And she is not cute or funny..she's a lame corny hobbit

#34 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7966 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive never found Darcy that annoying, even regardless of her... Erm assets.

#35 Posted by Oscars94 (2642 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by JohnnyGat (1580 posts) - - Show Bio

Jar Jar

#37 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who thought Darcy was at least kind of funny?

#38 Posted by Bezza (3863 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey leave Darcy alone, I like her!

Jar Jar Binks was one of the main reasons Phantom Menace sucked so much. That film is really so awful. I remember watching it in 1999 and then seeing Matrix and realising that the Matrix was a million times better. The only redeeming feature of Phantom Menace is the Darth Maul fight with the Jedis. which is actually one of the best fights in any of the Star Wars films thanks to the skill of actor Ray Parks...

#39 Posted by Xwraith (21594 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the overuse of a comedic tone and bad timing probably left a worst taste than the actual comedy itself?

#41 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@deranged_midget said:

I think the overuse of a comedic tone and bad timing probably left a worst taste than the actual comedy itself?

Perhaps, I just think it's a bit of an overreaction to say that she was the worst part of the film.

#42 Posted by Jake Fury (19256 posts) - - Show Bio

Katt Dennings is awesome. Jar Jar should be beheaded.

#43 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@deranged_midget said:

Perhaps, I just think it's a bit of an overreaction to say that she was the worst part of the film.

Oh, definitely, she's far from the worst part *resists superhuman urge to make a tactless 'she has the best parts' joke*.

#44 Posted by Jake Fury (19256 posts) - - Show Bio

I was more annoyed by Asgard having such cutting edge technology than anything in thor 2.

#45 Edited by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

I was more annoyed by Asgard having such cutting edge technology than anything in thor 2.

If you're referring to the MCU subjecting Asgardians to just being highly advanced beings rather than actual Gods as they have been portrayed to be for the best sixty years or so then yes, I'd definitely agree with you.

#46 Posted by Jake Fury (19256 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: Yeah, its just a minor gripe that annoys me. I liked the movie overall.

#47 Posted by TDK_1997 (15097 posts) - - Show Bio

I never got that annoyed by JarJar as much as Darcy.Darcy gets a lot of screen time and there are times when she is at least a little funny but throughout the most time she is annoying as hell.And the other thing for Kat is that I am a man and I like boobs but I don't like her look at all.

#48 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13690 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by TazzMission (5199 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think anybody can match jar jar when it comes to annoyance

#50 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Darcy by a mile

Calling Mjolnir "meow-meow" isn't friggin cute

It makes her sound like a headcase

I learnt how to say Mjolnir at the age of 6, Jesus f*ck