cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

Edited By cloudguy

"There Are Monsters"

There Are Monsters is a short horror film based in a small town in Canada and is directed & written by Jay Dahl.

If you can get over the shaky cam and the ending, it's a really good horror. The dialouge seems natural and the pacing is perfect.

"Tea Time"

On a quiet afternoon an elderly woman prepares some afternoon tea for her and her husband. This short film was made on a single super-8 cartridge, edited in camera, shot in sequence with only one take per shot.

Super 8 mm film is a motion picture film format released in 1965 by Kodak as an improvement of the older Double or Regular 8 mm home movie format.

This one really creeped me out, insanity is creepy.

"Spawn: The Recall"

SPAWN: THE RECALL is the story of a former witch and her son, who try to live a normal life away from the darkness. While they're shopping in a supermarket, the child suddenly disappears. She starts looking for him, freaked out knowing evil forces are still lurking. A security guard comes to her help but while they are checking on the surveillance cameras, something happens. She can sense it, they are here...

This is probably one of the best short films i've seen for a while, amazing VFX, cinematogrophy and just amazing overall.

SPAWN: THE RECALL was written and directed by Michael Paris. Starring: Johanna Genet as the Witch, Tom Maurice as Michael and Gregory Paris as the voice of Spawn. This short film took two years to put together, becuase all of the VFX rendering was done on one computer and mainly by Michael himself.

Sorry about the delay on this, I had heat stroke over the last couple of days. So instead of one short, have two horror's and a superhero short.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The Spawn one was awesome