#1 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Who gets more girls? 
2.Who is the better artist? 
3.Who dances better? 
4.Who wins in a fight. 
 
They fight in a stripe club. Daddy Yankee has his lucky Yankee hat with the sticker still on it. 
 

  
#2 Edited by God_Spawn (39278 posts) - - Show Bio

Pitbull, the hip-hop version of Cyclops. When his sunglasses come off...sh*t goes down.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

For some unknown, but yet obvious reason at the first look I'm so happy that I don't know these people.

#4 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
For some unknown, but yet obvious reason at the first look I'm so happy that I don't know these people.

You are so wrong. 
 
#5 Posted by Thepowercosmic (955 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Stalemate.  
 
2. DY. Last year he had to hold one of he's new CD back because the old one was steel selling like crazy.
 
3.They can't dance so Stalemate. 
 
4.Don't now. 

#6 Posted by _slim_ (15905 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Don't care.
  2. Pitbull.
  3. Don't care.
  4. I don't know.
#7 Posted by untammed (466 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_ said:
  1. Don't care.
  2. Pitbull.
  3. Don't care.
  4. I don't know.
Dont care? but you still answered. Failure  
#8 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio
@untammed said:
@_slim_ said:
  1. Don't care.
  2. Pitbull.
  3. Don't care.
  4. I don't know.
Dont care? but you still answered. Failure  
REP! he does care :D
#9 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

Pitbull In all he knocked out someone
 
  

#10 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212
impressive.
#11 Posted by Telcalipoca (993 posts) - - Show Bio

1.  pitbull puts some amazing women in his vids so ill go with him
2. if hes new cd was push back due to his old one  still selling then id have to pick DY
3. dont think either one knows how
4. DY is bigger so i give it to him

#12 Posted by Billy Batson (59143 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 

BB

Online
#13 Posted by _slim_ (15905 posts) - - Show Bio
@untammed said:
@_slim_ said:
  1. Don't care.
  2. Pitbull.
  3. Don't care.
  4. I don't know.
Dont care? but you still answered. Failure  
Your right I don't care how many girls they could get or how good they dance.
-__-
#14 Posted by _slim_ (15905 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@untammed said:
@_slim_ said:
  1. Don't care.
  2. Pitbull.
  3. Don't care.
  4. I don't know.
Dont care? but you still answered. Failure  
REP! he does care :D
You really care how many girls another man gets? or how another man dances? o_O
#15 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_ said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@untammed said:
@_slim_ said:
  1. Don't care.
  2. Pitbull.
  3. Don't care.
  4. I don't know.
Dont care? but you still answered. Failure  
REP! he does care :D
You really care how many girls another man gets? or how another man dances? o_O

I don't but I think you do ~_^
#16 Posted by _slim_ (15905 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@_slim_ said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@untammed said:
@_slim_ said:
  1. Don't care.
  2. Pitbull.
  3. Don't care.
  4. I don't know.
Dont care? but you still answered. Failure  
REP! he does care :D
You really care how many girls another man gets? or how another man dances? o_O
I don't but I think you do ~_^
Nah I don't. 
-__-
#17 Posted by riri4life (7684 posts) - - Show Bio

  

   
We must never forget. smh 
#18 Posted by mikethekiller (8573 posts) - - Show Bio

1. ??? 
2. meh 
3. ??? 
4. Double K.O

#19 Posted by velle37 (6122 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
Pitbull In all he knocked out someone
 
  

Lmao, that was so random, what did the guy do?