#1 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

SO Im browsing through you tube and I came across this Vid

I wanna know about Cult films that affected you in some way..

V was amazing I remember walking out TOTALLy affected.

#2 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"SO Im browsing through you tube and I came across this VidI wanna know about Cult films that affected you in some way..V was amazing I remember walking out TOTALLy affected."

yh it was good

i was kinda affected by Tim Burtons batman and NBC

#3 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

So agree about Batman! Changed my life that one!

#4 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"Um, technically, neither "Batman" nor "V for Vendetta" were technically "cult" films. Cult films are films that do poorly in the theatre, but get a huge following in video or dvd. Batman was one of the highest grossing movies that year, and I seem to remember Vendetta doing good numbers as well. Real cult movies are like "Army of Darkness" (bombed in theatres), "Big Trouble in Little China" (ditto), or "Office Space" (same thing)."

UMM where did you get that from? sorry dude but they have both been classed as Cult films.

#5 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, technically, neither "Batman" nor "V for Vendetta" were technically "cult" films. Cult films are films that do poorly in the theatre, but get a huge following in video or dvd. Batman was one of the highest grossing movies that year, and I seem to remember Vendetta doing good numbers as well.

Real cult movies are like "Army of Darkness" (bombed in theatres), "Big Trouble in Little China" (ditto), or "Office Space" (same thing).

#6 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

from what i've heard tim burtons btman was a cult classic

#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30153 posts) - - Show Bio

Friday the 13th. Enough said.

#8 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonheart^^

Braveheart, American Werewolf, Bram Stokers Dracula and American Beauty

Edit: Donnie Darko!

#9 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"Ebony Bishop says:
"Um, technically, neither "Batman" nor "V for Vendetta" were technically "cult" films. Cult films are films that do poorly in the theatre, but get a huge following in video or dvd. Batman was one of the highest grossing movies that year, and I seem to remember Vendetta doing good numbers as well. Real cult movies are like "Army of Darkness" (bombed in theatres), "Big Trouble in Little China" (ditto), or "Office Space" (same thing)."

UMM where did you get that from? sorry dude but they have both been classed as Cult films."

I always thought that what EB said was true. Who classified V for Vendetta and Batman as cult? Just wondering.

Rocky Horror Picture Show, was also a great cult film, UHF, and most John Waters movies too.

#10 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

City of God, Snatch, Pulp Fiction

#11 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Made

The Boodock Saints

The Warrior

Hooligans (Green Street)

#12 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and V aren't Cult films......

Nin9s

#13 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio