Cueva de los Tayos: WTF????????? Must See!

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

Edited By turoksonofstone

Can anyone Explain this????

No Caption Provided

What do you think???
Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I do believe they showed this on the ancient astronaut theory show they have on History Channel.  But yes, this is one of the markers to support such theories

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By cyberninja

People always had wild imagination, I bet hundred of centuries from now people will say predators are real and they once came to Earth. 

No Caption Provided

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Silkcuts

I love this type of stuff, I was into conspiracy theory in my teens.  The only problem I have with it is it part of the machine?  Meaning like in the movie Paul, does those who pull the strings give us little exposure to aliens and whatnot so when invasion or colonization occur we won't freak out?  Heck even the most influential active writer would be Grant Morrison and The Invisibles is his tale of Alien Abduction. 

The Cueva de los Tayos seems so cool, I don't remember stumbling upon that location in things that I read and thanks to you it is on my radar.  Ancient Egypt is fascinating to me because of its ability to inspire many great theories of how they were so advance, some may say Aliens, others find ties to Magick there such as the inspiration of Crowley's Thoth Deck.  The statues with the elongated heads from two different parts of the world tripped me out a little.

I can't explain any of it of course, I need Moore or Morrison to write a comic, then I can vivisect those comics to see how they apply to my life.  But as to what I think, very interesting blog, I have a feeling this is research for you and wonder how Mr. Turok's personal projects as advancing.

Great Blog entries!  Mos Def got my mental minds  wheels a turn in'.
Cheers mate.
 - Silkcuts

Avatar image for furyofobama2012
FuryofObama2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By FuryofObama2012

The relics went...missing? What a surprise and What a shame, extremely cool to get a glance at all that actual "Lost Treasure" Crespi had.