Critics Destroy M. Night but fail to ruin Michael Bay.

• 58 results
Skyfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

M. Night made the Last Airbender movie. Literally the worst movie ever.

Michael Bay's movies are dumb fun and usually very entertaining, because they never try to be anything more than dumb fun.

I don't go to a Bay film expecting the meaning of life, I don't know why he's so hated

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@armiv2: Get it? Any SIGNS of that? He hasn't shown any... SIGNS?

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I know, it sucks. M Night Shyamalan is truly one of my favorite filmmakers and one of the men who inspired me to become so fascinated with the art of filmmaking. His only really bad movies were After Earth (Which he didn't even write) and The Last Airbender. The Village, Unbreakable, Signs and The Sixth Sense are some of my favorite movies ever made. They are smart, beautiful, character driven sci-fi movies and I really wish we would see more movies like them. Michael Bay is a no-talent ass clown who only made ONE good movie (The Nightmare on Elm Street remake, which he ONLY produced) Comparing Shyamalan to Bay is like comparing Warren Sapp to Jamaal Anderson. Shyamalan is one of the best filmmakers in Hollywood who had some bad luck recently, and Bay is a talentless hack who's ONLY success was dependent ENTIRELY on luck, I don't care what anyone says.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Ha Ha Nice One!

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By chaos911

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I saw that you don't care what anyone else says but I think his success wasn't based on luck but the fact the general public enjoy explosions

Edit:in movies not real life

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@chaos911: Ironic, considering his only good movie was a horror movie (Which only had one explosion haha)

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: technically it wasn't his movie given that he only produced it. Also his first transformers movie wasn't that bad just that it focused on characters no one really cared about

Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Xcalibur

@joygirl said:

No Caption Provided