Crazy ideas you've always had that you know won't work

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

What are your crazy impractical ideas that you wish could somehow work?

(Stories ideas, inventions, games, whatever is allowed long as you don't break the rules somehow by mentioning it)

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

I've always wanted a rhythm game crossover Gitaroo Man vs Jammer Lammy, stuff like that. Don't know why but I just like the idea of vs rhythm games in general.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

A magical machine that automatically gave you every DC Comic ever made....

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Pistol whipping a bear, thus killing it and having my story told for generations. I don't think I can kill a bear with a pistol whip.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Buy a missile!!!

spideybigtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By spideybigtime

I've always thought that a Marvel theme park would be pretty cool with spider-man,iron man,captain america,and etc. themed rides as well as marvel events like an Age of Ultron ride. But right now I think Marvel's too focused on the MCU to really care. They could also make a lot of money with marvel themed food like "The Superior Spider-Burger or The Uncanny X-Bar!(ice cream) or something like that.I know all of this sounds cheesy but when you think about it it could possibly become more popular than disneyland or universal studios.Have a vulture ride that drops you from a huge height or a tony stark "workshop" where kids and adults can make their own Stark inventions. In my opinion this would be awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eliminating the time zone issue for live broadcasts by beaming the signal backwards through time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

I've always thought that a Marvel theme park would be pretty cool

Doesn't Universal Islands of Adventure already have that?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always had a crazy idea that my girl would have a threesome with another ex of mine..... should've kept that idea in my head

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An exo-skeleton that enhanced it's wearer's strength.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a dream that I had created a machine that would create Heaven on Earth and destroy all Evil...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

A world without currency. Instead of buying what you need with useless bits of paper, you just go into a store, and take whatever you need. Free homes, free cars, free food, health care etc. Only, you still have to work to keep society going, only you won't be paid for it. This solves world hunger and poverty.

Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

switch to using a different way of keeping track of time without using timezones so it's always the same time everywhere.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A world without currency. Instead of buying what you need with useless bits of paper, you just go into a store, and take whatever you need. Free homes, free cars, free food, health care etc. Only, you still have to work to keep society going, only you won't be paid for it. This solves world hunger and poverty.

It does solve those problems. But would a person who works at Mcdonalds be able to take as much as a surgeon or teacher? Or would everyone be on the same level no matter what they do?

switch to using a different way of keeping track of time without using timezones so it's always the same time everywhere.

Isn't that what military time is for? i'm not sure

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 the_stegman  Moderator

@pooty: Everyone would be on the same level.

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killing 1/3 of the world's population to free up jobs, resources etc. Yeah and wouldn't work... except it would...

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By INLIFE

A symbiotic life form that does not conflict with human cells and modifies the body without causing deformation or/and death. Instead of risky genetic engineering, the symbiotic cells make sure the human stays intact as their "add-ons" on top of already created organs, muscles, and bones. These cells will also form multiple structures throughout the body, internally, to create wide amounts of effects. It would grant the following abilities: (Credit goes to Marvel Wikia for saving me time).

Superhuman Strength One possesses superhuman strength sufficient enough to lift around 5-10 tons.

Superhuman Speed: One possesses superhuman speed, allowing one to move and accelerate faster than any human. Top speed is somewhere above 50 mph.

Superhuman Stamina: Physical stamina is such that one possesses greater physical stamina than any ordinary human and can exert herself at peak for up to 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in the blood began to impair performance.

Invulnerability: Virtually invulnerable to injuries that are not considered part of mass destruction. One is so durable they can withstand ballistic blows from heavy machine guns unharmed.

Superhuman Agility: Agility, balance and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the natural physical limits and capabilities of the finest human specimen.

Superhuman Reflexes: Reflexes are enhanced to levels that are WAY beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Healing Factor: Despite incredible resistance to harm, it is possible for to be injured. However, one possesses a regenerative quality allowing to heal and recover from near-fatal wounds extremely quickly. The effect also has the added benefit of making one more resistant to toxins, disease and possibly also the aging process.

Enhanced Senses: Senses are so advanced that one possesses telescopic and night visions, as well as superhuman hearing.

Superhuman Intuitive Ability: Process information quickly, giving one vast knowledge and intelligence, an accelerated learning aptitude, a knack for quickly analyzing multiple information and operating machinery, eidetic memory (meaning she never forgets anything, photographic memory, and has perfect recall), the ability to read at superhuman speeds, and incredible deductive and reasoning skills.

Flight: One is able to fly through the air through sure act of will. While top speed is not currently known, it is at least 800 MPH.

Energy Absorption: Solar, Kinetic, Thermal, and even carbon are absorbed to power the individual.

Electric Bolts: Using stored energy, a target can be killed or incapacitated.

Shielding: Using stored energy, A Static field can be formed throughout tissue and muscles. When combined with high tensile strength, it acts as a shield.

Density change: Using stored carbon, density can increase to enhance strength or even build a small shield to deflect small ballistics hitting the individual's skin.

Immortality

Electric-magnetic Perception

Artificial Pheromone Generation

Ability To Hack Electronic Devices.

Perfect Equilibrium.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Dude it's like your inside my head. I dreamed of snapping a Bulls neck with my bear hands. And same with the tougher guy thing too!