Count Nefaria's Machine, who would you chooose?

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Thor's hammmer

When Count Nefaria makes the change from Normal too Super powered he does it using some kind of Super power stealing machine, that he tricks 3 super powered being, Atlas, living laser and whirl wind into going into by misinforming them that it would increase all of there own super powers one hundred fold. instead the machine strips them all of there powers and gives them all too Nefaria one hundred fold. I know in the comic the machine is designed or at least set for 3 specific heroes or power sets, But if lets say the Machine worked on Virtually any Super human or Super powered being who would be the 3 who you used the machine on? baring cosmic beings or anyone who is virtually omnipotent?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JonSmith

So basically, we'll be given the powers of whichever three superheroes we put into the machine, said powers increased a hundred fold?

Is that the correct concept? And if so, will we experience any negative aspects of the heroes powers once increased a hundred fold? For example, if I were to say, take Mystique's shapeshifting, would her powers increased a hundred fold possibly overwrite my personality by whatever I transform into, thus creating a perfect impersonation, which would in theory be an evolution of her power? Or take Dr. Manhattan's powers, would we become completely divorced from reality due to his distance being increased a hundred fold? Negative things like that.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chaos Prime

I guess this is ltd to just Marvel characters?

heres my Marvel trio Magneto, Dr Strange & Vision.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ARMIV2

One hundred fold, eh? Well then I wanna choose light. Putting the Hulk in there would just give me power I could not possibly hope to control.

Lemme see here...uhhh...who are weaker super heroes?

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Thor's hammmer

@JonSmith said:

So basically, we'll be given the powers of whichever three superheroes we put into the machine, said powers increased a hundred fold?

Is that the correct concept? And if so, will we experience any negative aspects of the heroes powers once increased a hundred fold? For example, if I were to say, take Mystique's shapeshifting, would her powers increased a hundred fold possibly overwrite my personality by whatever I transform into, thus creating a perfect impersonation, which would in theory be an evolution of her power? Or take Dr. Manhattan's powers, would we become completely divorced from reality due to his distance being increased a hundred fold? Negative things like that.

yes that would be the correct concept, you shouldn't get any extra negatives however if you became an energy being you would still be open to energy drain for example.@ARMIV2 said:

One hundred fold, eh? Well then I wanna choose light. Putting the Hulk in there would just give me power I could not possibly hope to control.

Lemme see here...uhhh...who are weaker super heroes?

Umm DareDevil, arm fall off boy and armless tiger man?

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ARMIV2

@Thor's hammmer: Daredevil would be great...somebody who could fly would be awesome though...