Arrow-Best Mate so hes cool

Andy-Cause

MR-HAHAHAHA what isnt cool about a tempermental Aussie

Feral Nova-Another Just Cause

ME!!!!

Im sure theirs more but im drawing a blank right now

#2 Posted by Darkchild (41345 posts) - - Show Bio

OH yeah

Methos-No one else besides Arrow can compete with him in awesomeness using avatars an pictures to make you look like a damn fool

#3 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Inferiorego-Do i need a reason? 

Darkchild-Funny as hell 

Warsman-Look above 

Feral Nova-Pure awesomeness 

Think of some more later.

#4 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Nova
  • Charmix
  • Darkchild
  • Dreadmaster
  • I.E
  • Edit Pro
#5 Edited by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn-because he doesn't get in stupid arguments with people he just sits back and posts and I agree with alot of what he says 
Darkchild-he's real,says what he wants not what he thinks people want him to say 
Gambler-Jack of All trades..if it's part of this site he can make it look good 
Pix-Does this even need an explanation...It's Pix goddamnit! 
Mistress Redhead-she's like the big sister I never had (wait...I have a big sister)
Lady Nightmare-I secretly read all of her posts..I'm the president of her fan club 
Morpheus_-Good debaters don't come out of nowhere everyday

#6 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Sh!t we have to give reasons, I'm too damn lazy.

Your all stars!

#7 Posted by Darkchild (41345 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Darkchild-he's real,says what he wants not what he thinks people want him to say "

So very true, the "debates" or arguements we have gotten into come squarely from that lol

@Editman said:

"
  • Darkchild
"
Damn right

@dreadmaster said:

"  Darkchild-Funny as hell . "
So very true
#8 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to have to continue this tomorrow.

#9 Posted by Darkchild (41345 posts) - - Show Bio

lol k

#10 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild - For not only getting me into Preacher but for sticking by me even when I'm a...as Cassidy from Preacher would say "A Right Eejit"

Final Arrow - For teaching me how to be scary, how to RP and how to make it look good and how to pull off things ML could've never done.

Warsman - My Best Friend on CV. Liked me through thick and thin.

Platinum Warrior - Me, Wars and Plat kinda became the three amigos.  God, I remember LaS and that picture of Spawn and Wesley Gibson we had made. It was F#%cking bad-ass

Voidheart - Can't forget my favorite Nazi. :P

Eganthevile1 : Nuff said

#11 Posted by Darkchild (41345 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheDrifter said:
" Darkchild - For not only getting me into Preacher but for sticking by me even when I'm a...as Cassidy from Preacher would say "A Right Eejit"   

LMAO!!!!!

Its spelled Idjit...moron

#12 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:
"@TheDrifter said:
" Darkchild - For not only getting me into Preacher but for sticking by me even when I'm a...as Cassidy from Preacher would say "A Right Eejit"   

LMAO!!!!!

Its spelled Idjit...moron

"
Not the way Cass says it :P
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio

TheDrifter-because he stuck by Moon Knight all that time even though he was the only one :)

#14 Posted by Darkchild (41345 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" TheDrifter-because he stuck by Moon Knight all that time even though he was the only one :) "

Now is that necessarily cool or closer to being sad?
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" TheDrifter-because he stuck by Moon Knight all that time even though he was the only one :) "
Now is that necessarily cool or closer to being sad? "
Nah,Drifter is a trooper.Even now he's sporting a Preacher avatar knowing half the people here have never read it...possibly even more than half.
#16 Posted by Darkchild (41345 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Darkchild said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Now is that necessarily cool or closer to being sad? "
Nah,Drifter is a trooper.Even now he's sporting a Preacher avatar knowing half the people here have never read it...possibly even more than half. "

Im pretty sure i can count on ONe hand the people who have read it.

Me

Drift

Methos

Arrow

.................yep thats it

#17 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg for knowing hella much about MMA
#18 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn, White Mage, Pix. and Stormullt (she is soooo funny)
#19 Posted by Darkchild (41345 posts) - - Show Bio

Same goes with SPider Jerusalem my favorite comic character, no one knows who he is unless ive shown him to them. And i sport hiim as much as i can

#20 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn-because he doesn't get in stupid arguments with people he just sits back and posts and I agree with alot of what he says Darkchild-he's real,says what he wants not what he thinks people want him to say Gambler-Jack of All trades..if it's part of this site he can make it look good Pix-Does this even need an explanation...It's Pix goddamnit! Mistress Redhead-she's like the big sister I never had (wait...I have a big sister)Lady Nightmare-I secretly read all of her posts..I'm the president of her fan club Morpheus_-Good debaters don't come out of nowhere everyday SwaggaB0y- Thats my homie "

:) thanks man
#21 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

GTS...also known as Gerald the Sloth...also known as one kool mother f*er...
 Inferior Ego - no explanation needed. And he thought I was a woman.
Gambler - The pinnacle of coolness
Vance - Does what he wants.
King Saturn - kool as a cucumber, never rattled.
TJ Magnum - talks with me about slaying zombies.
 Erik -was kool as shit but havent seem him in ages.
Thats the coolest off the top of my head

#22 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
"GTS...also known as Gerald the Sloth...also known as one kool mother f*er...  Inferior Ego - no explanation needed. And he thought I was a woman.Gambler - The pinnacle of coolnessVance - Does what he wants. King Saturn - kool as a cucumber, never rattled.TJ Magnum - talks with me about slaying zombies.  Erik -was kool as shit but havent seem him in ages.Thats the coolest off the top of my head "
<<<
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn-because he doesn't get in stupid arguments with people he just sits back and posts and I agree with alot of what he says Darkchild-he's real,says what he wants not what he thinks people want him to say Gambler-Jack of All trades..if it's part of this site he can make it look good Pix-Does this even need an explanation...It's Pix goddamnit! Mistress Redhead-she's like the big sister I never had (wait...I have a big sister)Lady Nightmare-I secretly read all of her posts..I'm the president of her fan club Morpheus_-Good debaters don't come out of nowhere everyday SwaggaB0y- Thats my homie "
:) thanks man "
LOL,I didn't say that but I guess I forgot to.You're cool.
#24 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @Vance Astro said:
:) thanks man "
LOL,I didn't say that but I guess I forgot to.You're cool. "
haha
#25 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just a quick list and i'm being completley honest and will add more people as they become cool :p

Lunacyde-I used to enjoy back in the day when we debated about snake eyes and the zombie survival threads, and used to be the only person on the vine who would be up as late as me
Vance-can be an @ss toward certain people but keeps it real 1000% of the time
SwaggaBoy-Is hillarious and always lays out the truth when it's needed
Korg-Has so much info it's crazy and always keeps a cool head no matter what d1(#wad bugs him
King Saturn-Just an overall cool guy who can keep a conversation going
Morpheus_- Super nice dude who came outta nowhere, one of my best friends on the website
Pix-it's freakin pix
Gambler-Just the epitome for vine coolness comes off him
Inferior Ego-Knows how to make someone laugh without even trying..(or is he)
Aztek_the_Lost-Is himself and doesnt care what anyone else things
the Drifter-same with aztek

#26 Posted by inferiorego (27805 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Inferior Ego-Knows how to make someone laugh without even trying..(or is he)
I try very hard. You should see the nights I don't make people laugh... I cry myself to sleep
Staff
#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Inferior Ego-Knows how to make someone laugh without even trying..(or is he)
I try very hard. You should see the nights I don't make people laugh... I cry myself to sleep "
LOL
#28 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" This is just a quick list and i'm being completley honest and will add more people as they become cool :p  Lunacyde-I used to enjoy back in the day when we debated about snake eyes and the zombie survival threads, and used to be the only person on the vine who would be up as late as meVance-can be an @ss toward certain people but keeps it real 1000% of the time SwaggaBoy-Is hillarious and always lays out the truth when it's needed Korg-Has so much info it's crazy and always keeps a cool head no matter what d1(#wad bugs him King Saturn-Just an overall cool guy who can keep a conversation going Morpheus_- Super nice dude who came outta nowhere, one of my best friends on the website Pix-it's freakin pix Gambler-Just the epitome for vine coolness comes off him Inferior Ego-Knows how to make someone laugh without even trying..(or is he) Aztek_the_Lost-Is himself and doesnt care what anyone else things the Drifter-same with aztek "
Haha ohh man those were the days....we were both on here till like 4 or 5 in the morning from what I remember.
#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde: Hell yeah, good times
#30 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

It feels like one of those nights tonite....I'm not going to sleep till at least 4

#31 Posted by Sayou Hayate (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova - Because she's the only person i know who has a crazy love for cookies. Plus she's one of the funniest people ive met. 
Wanderer - The kids like Stephen fry. Intelligent but not a douche. He's one of my best frends on here and my Bleach buddy
Cly - Get on so we can talk Naruto :p
NeVann - One of my two best friends. My rival, and the guy who is just as lazy and laid back as i am. 
Obi - Miss you bro
Sha - God does she annoy me, and confuse me but i love her. 
Darkchild - Basically the guy you wanna punch but then buy a beer and have a crack with him about the barmaid
Arrow - The funniest person on the site imo. He's also cool to talk with about manga, and one of the few Hellsing fans who actually knows his stuff.
Mistress Redhead - One of the craziest people ive met. Dont talk to her as much as i used to ut still cool
Kiara - I miss her. 

(Acer)

I'll put down more later.

#32 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

no Prima?

#33 Posted by Sayou Hayate (36 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" no Prima? "
She knows how i feel :p I tell her everyday lol
#34 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" It feels like one of those nights tonite....I'm not going to sleep till at least 4 "
awesome!
#35 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna be hurting in the morning....dang it my parents are gonna want me to wake up. 

It's a pity not many interesting battles tonight.

#36 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

Mrdirector-One of the first guys I met on youtube and introduced me to comicvine and never loses his temper . 

geraldthesloth-Who doesn't like that guy? 

Redmario-Awesome and kind what a great combination  

Eric-The first guy I debated with put me in my place but also taught me a thing or two and was a nice guy after. 

Johnny_nemesis-Is a jerk at times but always proves his point and is a good guy to have on your side. 

King_Saturn-Also one of the first guys I met on the vine is a cool guy and never starts drama. 

Morphies-Is the nicest guy iv met on the vine and makes everyone feel good about themselves. 

Joker diamond ^^-Stuck up for me and was a true pal  

Vance astro- at times but he is still a all around cool dude. 

dc marvel 1000-A great debater always plays fair and never flames anyone 

burr.a nice guy and very smart uses good logic 

misterguyman-dbz knowlage at its finest and never gets mad. 

all the mods-keep peace lol 

I will add more later.

#37 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tradog: Randumo dislikes me lol.
#38 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Tradog: Randumo dislikes me lol. "
Well....Thats just one guy out of what the 1000 that do like you?
#39 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tradog said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Well....Thats just one guy out of what the 1000 that do like you? "
lol you swear
#40 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
Since when does Randumo's opinion count? lol
#41 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Tradog said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Well....Thats just one guy out of what the 1000 that do like you? "
lol you swear "
Yes I do! ^^
#42 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Since when does Randumo's opinion count? lol "
LMFAO
#43 Posted by Lethal Weapon (670 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sayou Hayate said:
" Feral Nova - Because she's the only person i know who has a crazy love for cookies. Plus she's one of the funniest people ive met.  Wanderer - The kids like Stephen fry. Intelligent but not a douche. He's one of my best frends on here and my Bleach buddy Cly - Get on so we can talk Naruto :p NeVann - One of my two best friends. My rival, and the guy who is just as lazy and laid back as i am.  Obi - Miss you bro Sha - God does she annoy me, and confuse me but i love her.  Darkchild - Basically the guy you wanna punch but then buy a beer and have a crack with him about the barmaid Arrow - The funniest person on the site imo. He's also cool to talk with about manga, and one of the few Hellsing fans who actually knows his stuff. Mistress Redhead - One of the craziest people ive met. Dont talk to her as much as i used to ut still cool Kiara - I miss her.   (Acer)  I'll put down more later. "
First i've heared off it....
#44 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

I resent the fact that there was a list in the Rate The Debaters thread which put him on the same level as me.

#45 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" I resent the fact that there was a list in the Rate The Debaters thread which put him on the same level as me. "
what a shame, you're much better.
#46 Posted by Sayou Hayate (36 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lethal Weapon said:
" @Sayou Hayate said:
" Feral Nova - Because she's the only person i know who has a crazy love for cookies. Plus she's one of the funniest people ive met.  Wanderer - The kids like Stephen fry. Intelligent but not a douche. He's one of my best frends on here and my Bleach buddy Cly - Get on so we can talk Naruto :p NeVann - One of my two best friends. My rival, and the guy who is just as lazy and laid back as i am.  Obi - Miss you bro Sha - God does she annoy me, and confuse me but i love her.  Darkchild - Basically the guy you wanna punch but then buy a beer and have a crack with him about the barmaid Arrow - The funniest person on the site imo. He's also cool to talk with about manga, and one of the few Hellsing fans who actually knows his stuff. Mistress Redhead - One of the craziest people ive met. Dont talk to her as much as i used to ut still cool Kiara - I miss her.   (Acer)  I'll put down more later. "
First i've heared off it.... "
Heard of what
#47 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" I resent the fact that there was a list in the Rate The Debaters thread which put him on the same level as me. "
what a shame, you're much better. "
A fact I believe most of the Vine is aware of...lol
But thanx for the words of encouragement anywho...I was about to go and weep uncontrollably but you just saved my night ;)
#48 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Lunacyde said:
A fact I believe most of the Vine is aware of...lol But thanx for the words of encouragement anywho...I was about to go and weep uncontrollably but you just saved my night ;) "
LMFAO!
#49 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Lunacyde said:
A fact I believe most of the Vine is aware of...lol But thanx for the words of encouragement anywho...I was about to go and weep uncontrollably but you just saved my night ;) "
LMFAO! "
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Since when does Randumo's opinion count? lol "
LMFAO "
stop flirting
#50 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: Laughing is flirting >_>?