• 64 results
#51 Posted by jason_g (11 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kennedy Assassination, World Trade Center #7, the moon landing but Neil Gegrasse Tyson really took all doubt away. The Philadelphia Experiment, I don't know if that's considered a conspiracy

#52 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Aliens are entirely possible to exist (down to the mere numbers of it) whether they have been to Earth or not, I don't know

Moon Landings and 9/11 are just suspicious to me

#53 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio

The one I feel is that the government did find some kind of alien technology and have been able to reverse engineer it. The government has released some versions of the technology to the public but have kept more of the advanced ones to themselves.

I kind of believe this as well....human technology made a huge leap within a relatively short period of time...we went tubes to microchips practically overnight...I mean just look at the advancement of computers...they've gone from the size of houses to being able to fit in your pocket over the course of a few decades

#54 Posted by TotalBalance (724 posts) - - Show Bio

I have this conspiracy theory that all the wing-nuts who believe in far fetched conspiracies are simply lying about their beliefs to look stupid and make people lose faith in common sense being in any way common. But I have seen through their elaborate ploy and now realize no one could possibly be so lacking in the department of mental faculties as to actually believe that nonsense.....

If only.........

#55 Edited by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

FDR let pearl harbor be bombed.

#56 Posted by SilverPool (1119 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Thitiki (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

The one I feel is that the government did find some kind of alien technology and have been able to reverse engineer it. The government has released some versions of the technology to the public but have kept more of the advanced ones to themselves.

This I somewhat believe in aliens. Recently they did say there is an Area 51 but what do you think they'd say it was for but what do you really think it's for?

#58 Posted by Transformers1024 (1712 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. I think aliens COULD be real, but I wouldn't really count that as a conspiracy theory.

#59 Posted by Iragexcudder (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

If any of you believe in Loose Change, I will do a CaV against you proving your every "point" as a fault and conspiracy at it's whole.

But I do believe in aliens.

#60 Posted by superstay (9648 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomguy:

I do believe in Area 51...

d^_^b

#61 Posted by DoomGuy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomguy:

I do believe in Area 51...

d^_^b

Same. And I think its possible that aliens have visited in the past, hence 'ancient aliens'.

#62 Edited by superstay (9648 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomguy:

Well.....I do believe aliens exist.....their is something in Area 51 that the government actually doesn't want us to know about. But, the Ancient Alien's theory has long been debunked for me...

But, tomato tomoto.....

d~-~b

#63 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

That aliens built everything.

#64 Edited by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO I couldn't resist.

#65 Edited by nishi99 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the world governments may have more knowledge about extraterrestrials then we do.

As for the moon landing conspiracy it's BS. Even Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell say they went to the moon and they both believe in Conspiracy Theories.