Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MKF30

@Green Skin

said:

@mikethekiller said:

@MKF30 said:

As far as the music genre goes, he has nothing on Eminem and I'm not a guy into rap but I have to admit, the guy has the most skill as far as I'm concerned with rapping then anyone else atm

WTF
The fact that he's an Eminem fanboy makes this completely hilarious.

LMAO, when did I say I'm an eminem fanboy? You need to read my posts more carefully....I don't like him at all, but it's common knowledge that he's a superior rapper then Common...really? lol Read my last post about his countless rapping awards....

No velle, you're wrong....I posted cleary two prime examples backing up my claim and you deny it...
Oh well, you can keep flaming me but it shows how pathetic you really are. You're an idiot.

Josh, tons of people want to shoot Obama that are hardly right wingers....and yes, but rapping about killing cops or honoring others who have is supporting violence against cops....how do people not see this? You know what...it's CV, so shame on me for being surprised...
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By velle37
@MKF30 said:

@Green Skin said:

@mikethekiller said:

@MKF30 said:

As far as the music genre goes, he has nothing on Eminem and I'm not a guy into rap but I have to admit, the guy has the most skill as far as I'm concerned with rapping then anyone else atm

WTF
The fact that he's an Eminem fanboy makes this completely hilarious.

LMAO, when did I say I'm an eminem fanboy? You need to read my posts more carefully....I don't like him at all, but it's common knowledge that he's a superior rapper then Common...really? lol Read my last post about his countless rapping awards....

No velle, you're wrong....I posted cleary two prime examples backing up my claim and you deny it...
Oh well, you can keep flaming me but it shows how pathetic you really are. 

Josh, tons of people want to shoot Obama that are hardly right wingers....

You posted nothing of the sort...

You fail......

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MKF30

Yes I have velle, YOU Fail....now run along now crying about how Fox hurts your eyes....

@mikethekiller said:

@MKF30 said:

You don't know who Eminem is?

I know who Em is and I know Common is better, you should really try listening to more of his music 
Your opinion, I beg to differ...Eminem has made more money, received more awards and more praise then Common ever has...Common is no where near as successful as Eminem has been....I don't like either of them but I admit Eminem is a better rapper.
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By mikethekiller
@MKF30: Question: Do you actually listen to Common or is your knowledge of him limited to whats in this thread?
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By velle37
@mikethekiller said:
@MKF30: Question: Do you actually listen to Common or is your knowledge of his limited to whats in this thread?

He hasn't even read anything in this thread about Common, so it would be an even smaller amount of info than that....
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By buttersdaman000

Wooooowwwwwwww

I dont even like Common that much and I know that dude is a poet man. His lyrics mean something. I dont know where MKF30 is getting his info from but from the songs ive heard from Common the dude does not support cop killing.
I think you are a little bias..........

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By mikethekiller
@MKF30 said:

Your opinion, I beg to differ...Eminem has made more money, received more awards and more praise then Common ever has...Common is no where near as successful as Eminem has been....I don't like either of them but I admit Eminem is a better rapper.

That's not what makes someone a skilled rapper, there are rappers that I would rank above both common and Em that have achieved less
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By velle37
@MKF30 said:
Yes I have velle, YOU Fail....now run along now crying about how Fox hurts your eyes....

@mikethekiller said:

@MKF30 said:

You don't know who Eminem is?

I know who Em is and I know Common is better, you should really try listening to more of his music 

Where are you getting this stuff about fox o_0? This thread is about Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly debating a situation involving Common....

Your fail just keeps piling up..........

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MKF30

Butters, how am I a little bias anymore or less then everyone else in here condoning his anti-cop lyrics? lol 

killer mike, if you break down their numbers..Eminem hasn't acheived less, but more....his movie 8 mile alone pretty much stomps any movie Common has been in and has been more successful in his musical career and I'm pretty certain has made more money as well...

@velle37 said:

@mikethekiller said:

@MKF30: Question: Do you actually listen to Common or is your knowledge of his limited to whats in this thread?

He hasn't even read anything in this thread about Common, so it would be an even smaller amount of info than that....
Actually yes I have, but you failed to read anything I posted or understand the lyrics of his songs....
But I'm not going to force anything on you. Keep flaming and trying to mock others who disagree with you and watch how far that gets you...
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#60  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Keep it civil people.

Don't make me lock this thread down.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By cascadeking09

I saw him talk about this and I loved it, it was hilarious.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By mikethekiller
@MKF30 said:
Eminem hasn't acheived less, his movie 8 mile alone pretty much stomps any movie Common has been in and has been more successful in his musical career and I'm pretty certain has made more money as well...

this is what is said

@mikethekiller said:
@MKF30 said:

That's not what makes someone a skilled rapper, there are rappers that I would rank above both Common and Em that have achieved less

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#63  Edited By Billy Batson

This is getting _______

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By velle37

@MKF30

said:
Eminem hasn't acheived less, his movie 8 mile alone pretty much stomps any movie Common has been in and has been more successful in his musical career and I'm pretty certain has made more money as well...

@velle37 said:

@mikethekiller said:

Actually yes I have, but you failed to read anything I posted or understand the lyrics of his songs....But I'm not going to force anything on you. Keep flaming and trying to mock others who disagree with you and watch how far that gets you...

You fail again. That's not what he said. he said he knows others who have achived less, that he considers to be better...

Smh.....

I don't understand his lyrics? Everyone with common sense in the thread disagrees with you...

I'm not the one who's flaming here at all.......

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By mikethekiller

Why do people have to say "you fail"?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By velle37
@mikethekiller said:
Why do people have to say "you fail"?

It's an internet trend of the dichotomy between win and fail (good and bad).....

Does it bother you lol?.....

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Osiris1428

I'm glad this discussion is back open. Too bad I'm about to go to work,lol. Funny, no one has gone into detail on who Assata Shakur is, and why so many have either found her to be a hero, or a murderer.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mikethekiller
@velle37: kinda
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#69  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Jon Stewart was right 

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By NexusOfLight

I just find it really weird how everyone's all over Common about this. I mean, he is literally the worst example of a rapper promoting the stereotypical "guns, drugs, an' hoes" thing. The last thing he would do is condone cop killing. It just--it don't make no sense. I don't understand it at all.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MKF30

I've said what I've needed to....people that have respect for cops know approving this is fail...that is all.

Bill ftw
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By velle37
@NexusOfLight said:
I just find it really weird how everyone's all over Common about this. I mean, he is literally the worst example of a rapper promoting the stereotypical "guns, drugs, an' hoes" thing. The last thing he would do is condone cop killing. It just--it don't make no sense. I don't understand it at all.

I didn't understand this post :P.......