#1 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

v.s

The girl vs the bomb. Takes place in a room.

#2 Posted by Sufferthorn (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

.....Well, way to ask a biased source.

Going with comic vine though, simply because we actually have a forum-section that's ACTIVE.

#3 Posted by YoungJustice (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant bomb.........

#4 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not talking about which website is better. I'm talking about which of these avatars would win.

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Giant Bomb.

#6 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

This shouldnt even be on the battle section. This is more off topic.

Comic Vine stomps Anime Vice & Giant Bomb all together for these 2 reasons.

1. Giant Bomb doesnt even have a battle catagory and I love debating so if they dont have a battles section, im not staying there.

2. Anime Vice battle forums stay dead all the time... Like several threads that have been dead for a week or longer are still stuck on page 1. Which leads me to believe nobody even hardley goes there.

#7 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio

lol do you just want to know which site we like more? or you really want a Fight between ComicVine Lady and a bomb....

hmmm...Well Vine lady should be about to just throw the bomb....but the bomb might just explode and kill them both....so....

Tie? Really tho Giant Bombs quick looks are pure gold so i gotta go with them.

#8 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#9 Posted by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Either way giant bomb dies.

#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

stalemate

#11 Posted by Sufferthorn (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat carrying a vine is waaaaay out of that bombs league. He can only continue to stare...with his tongue hanging out. =P

#12 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

I'm not talking about which website is better. I'm talking about which of these avatars would win.

Not a fan of either one.....

#13 Edited by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Judging by the pic is has to either jump using its jaw or roll, which would be pretty slow by comparison to Vine... If it can self-destruct then I agree it's a stalemate. If it's already lit then I say Vine takes it 60-70% of the time depending on the rooms dimensions and bombs explosion size, possibly 70-80%. In a very small (and unfair) room bomb would dominate.

#14 Edited by MrDirector786 (43489 posts) - - Show Bio

The people on Giantbomb like to punch people across the internet because they're meanie-heads. :P

Also, the GB av wins because it's a bomb and would blow up the CV av.... then again we don't know the durability of the person in the CV av....

#15 Posted by ShootingNova (16089 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant Bomb self-destructs.

#16 Posted by ShootingNova (16089 posts) - - Show Bio

But really though, in comparison of the sites (not avatars), I would say Comic Vine due to Giant Bomb having much stricter rules. Apparently, they won't even accept an OP with less than a certain amount of words.

#17 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

GiantBomb has much much more traffic than any of the sites.... Also, the bomb is giant, so I guess it would blow up the girl?

#18 Posted by Hostile (42 posts) - - Show Bio

They both lose unless the girl has places to hide in said room.

A year ago I would have said Giant Bomb hands-down because I didn't read comics but now that I do I visit Comic Vine often. Giant Bomb on the other hand I've stopped using frequently because I've been gaming less.

#19 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

This shouldnt even be on the battle section. This is more off topic.

Comic Vine stomps Anime Vice & Giant Bomb all together for these 2 reasons.

1. Giant Bomb doesnt even have a battle catagory and I love debating so if they dont have a battles section, im not staying there.

2. Anime Vice battle forums stay dead all the time... Like several threads that have been dead for a week or longer are still stuck on page 1. Which leads me to believe nobody even hardley goes there.

Once again your right.

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Comic Vine is 10x better than all other Whiskey Media websites.
  2. Black Cat vs. A bomb? Black Cat just leaps away as the "Giant Bomb" commits suicide.
  3. Comic Vine wins both better website and avatar battle.

ALL PRAISE THE VINE!!!

"Be water my friend"

#22 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Which logo is superior? GiantBomb.

#23 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before, At least we won the civil War.

:D

#24 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

We owned them in the Civil War.

All the other forums are like abandoned wastelands.

Vine is where it's at.

"Be water my friend"

#25 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@utotheg38 said:

We owned them in the Civil War.

All the other forums are like abandoned wastelands.

Vine is where it's at.

"Be water my friend"

Indeed, We will never forget

#26 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

v.s

The girl vs the bomb. Takes place in a room.

comic heroes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>video game heroes

#27 Posted by superstay (9678 posts) - - Show Bio

Bs vs Bs d^_^b

#28 Edited by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure what type of battle you are referring to, so i'll just guess and answer them all.

1. Literal physical battle. If every single member of Giantbomb were to get in a fistfight with every single member from Comicvine we would lose. I would probably be the last guy standing, but there is only so much I can possibly do.
  2. Which site has a better fanbase? This one varies. The mods on this site are more on top of things, but the users (not all) but some kind of make Comicvine a tough pill to swallow (heh). Sure Giantbomb is filled with egotistical dirtballs, but at least they know what they are talking about. Fanboyism doesn't really exist in the gaming world whereas in the comic world it's not only relevant, but expected from most, if not everyone. I'm a fanboy so I know what I am talking about. The staff on Comicvine are enjoyable to listen to and watch, but Giantbomb's staff are worshiped like Gods over there. Not sure if that's a good thing for a site or not, so i'll give both sides a point for the sake of argument. Now we go to merchandising. Do we even have Comicvine shirts? I'm not sure... hopefully we do, but Giantbomb sells their shirts like hotcakes. I have been to three different "cons" in my life and I have never seen a single person rocking a Comicvine shirt whereas I always see at least one person wearing a Giantbomb tee. The winner here I think is Giantbomb.
  3. Which site has the better avatar? Well we have Black Cat (I think...) with green vines bursting from her back (and she seems to be enjoying it... O_o...) while Giantbomb simply has an old fashioned tether bomb with a creepy (kind of stuck on stupid) smile. Simple in this case is better. I'm still not sure what our avatar says to me. Something along the lines of "Join us so you can have green vines burst from your back too!" I don't know... maybe i'm over thinking it. Anyways. Giantbomb wins this round too.
  4. The Winner? The winner here is Comicvine. Why? Because I said so.
#29 Posted by Inverno (13145 posts) - - Show Bio

Comicvine.

#30 Posted by KingLucas (9 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

We did this thread once, it was f**king beautiful. Especially since GB took part.

They even made fun of BB.

#32 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

We did this thread once, it was f**king beautiful. Especially since GB took part.

They even made fun of BB.

Well it would be kind of unfair now since Giant Bomb is basically shut down the now