Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Posted by inferiorego (27199 posts) - - Show Bio

Sara, I'm going to send you a box filled with Styrofoam peanuts and bubble wrap. It will make you insanely happy.

Staff
#2 Posted by dreamfall31 (574 posts) - - Show Bio

CandyVine.com COMING 2013!!!!

#3 Posted by benzino_x (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the time I really enjoy your videos guys, I think they are really cool. But this one? I thought it was a little bit pointless.

#4 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, all Skittles are the grossest.

#5 Posted by csl316 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

David is a great man.

#6 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9205 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY I love when you guys get mail =)

#7 Posted by strangeling (180 posts) - - Show Bio

"FIGHT YOU!"

- Now THAT'S a subscriber-only video :D Who wins the skittles?!?

#8 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't eat candy, it's unhealthy!

#9 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (739 posts) - - Show Bio

One of these days I'm going to send the GB and CV team a case of my favorite beer. :)

#10 Posted by Decept-O (7281 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather liked the question pertaining what is the weirdest comic book and food tie-in. I do know that Hostess pretty much bombarded comic books during the Bronze Age and Modern Age with their ads. Not that I mind, they're all rather funky.

Taste the rainbow!

#11 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been a long time since I had Sour Skittles, but I remember really enjoying those. Damn, now I'm going to have to get some this week. I still prefer Nerds, frozen Reese's Cups, and Sweet Tarts

@inferiorego:

You should do that. Send her a large box filled with nothing nut packing material.

I think you eating the Green Lantern Glo-Balls was wildly appropriate.

#12 Posted by xAnimosity (183 posts) - - Show Bio

This was great!

#13 Posted by sora_thekey (8180 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego said:

Sara, I'm going to send you a box filled with Styrofoam peanuts and bubble wrap. It will make you insanely happy.

If you don't do it I will... That would make for an awesome Mailbag video.

#14 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego said:

LOL!

#15 Posted by Mezmero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Forget Hostess cupcakes. It's all about Little Debbie's star crunchers. Can you even eat sour Skittles while you read comics? You might get sour dust on the pages if you eat them with your page turning fingers.

#16 Posted by The Mast (790 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW, G-MAN MANAGED TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE AN ASS FOR A TOTALLY MEANINGFUL GIFT!

Un-signing up to your site. Is that possible? To un-sign? Well, I AM! I'm kidding G-Man. I'll send you a blue suit, so you can be like G-Man from Half-Life (But really, I'll send you something).

#17 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, if Green Lanterns have Glo-Balls, does that mean that the Blue Lanterns have blue...you know what...I can't even go there now. I just can't...too easy...

#18 Posted by ZombiePie (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Sour Skittles are a type of sour candy that I don't mind, but they always ends up making my teeth hurt if I eat an entire bag so I never eat them.

#19 Posted by HellknightLeon (69 posts) - - Show Bio

"Combo man" was so awesome.... that was in the 90's. He was a superhero made up of a bunch of... well just google it and save me some time. Cool video!

#20 Posted by Queso6p4 (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

I was cracking up at G-Man's response, "Thank you David, for nothing." This was another fun vid. Keep it up you two.