Comic Vine Battle Rap Thread V2 The revival

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Ya'll already know what this is, Just no profanity and don't get to personal. Have fun I'll go first.

First off ya'll all know i got bars for days, it's how i kill mc's in a million ways and plus . 

Introspective, don't wave no techs kid. But spit that rare flow. Use one hand I rock solo  like Han

Now you know it's on, I still take hear things fall apart in the thick. So I'm about to come to the end of my verse

It coulda been worse but I spared ya life. The sword at ya neck, you betta say your prayers cause its time to step it up

You gotta face ya fears. Your head over heels when you check my rhyme. I spit eloquent i be on my time

So get ya own flow and don't jock mine.

Next
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By utotheg38

LOL at the no joking part, Agreed.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ReVamp

Why no profanity?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@ReVamp: Cause I've seen ppl get heated when others start to curse. It gets personal.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ReVamp

@Nelomaxwell said:

@ReVamp: Cause I've seen ppl get heated when others start to curse. It gets personal.

Meh. Just "Don't get Personal" is enough imo, but I understand the concern.

I'd go b-b-b-but I'm scared.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@ReVamp: And I think the Mods would have  problem with it.
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By utotheg38

Let's Go.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@utotheg38 said:

Let's Go.

LOL where ya bars at?
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By utotheg38

@Nelomaxwell said:

@utotheg38 said:

Let's Go.

LOL where ya bars at?

Hold up, I'm still writing. XD

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ReVamp

@utotheg38 said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

@utotheg38 said:

Let's Go.

LOL where ya bars at?

Hold up, I'm still writing. XD

YOU GUYS WANT TO HEAR THIS SH*T OR NOT?!

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@utotheg38: @ReVamp: Come one ya'll be serious.
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By utotheg38

Ok, I gotta admit.

I got nothing and I have to go to work In a minute.

But I will be back with something

Remi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Remi

@utotheg38 said:

Ok, I gotta admit.

I got nothing and I have to go to work In a minute.

But I will be back with something

But there's 30 pages of rhymes in that notebook!

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ReVamp

@Nelomaxwell said:

@utotheg38: @ReVamp: Come one ya'll be serious.

I'm about six lines in some.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ReVamp

@Nelomaxwell said:

@ReVamp: And I think the Mods would have problem with it.

Yeah man I totally feel where you're going Nelo, you my bro.

That's not my problem with you my ninja, you just don't my sick flow.

Everyone's here hot and buzzin', wanting to see where's the show,

And I ain't F. Merc but I'm gonna give it, cause all these cats know I got more rhymes than you on my lil toe.

And I trying to get into some type of who's got a bigger **** cause that's something that we just don't need.

Nah, I'm going hard on the paint, like I was some mixture between Picasso and Michelangelo

I'm not turtle, but I'll be damned if I'm not a ninja, going all Kung Fu panda on Nelo.

I'm not a musician. I'm a poet. I'm Shakespeare with this flow, rhyming the next Othello

I don't need to be able to sing in A Minor like Miss Keys, I don't need a piano or a Cello

All I need is my soul, the ability to go all hammer on what I got, a goal

Walking to it with no sole, cause I don't got that MJ thriller stroll

But the fact is I'm also no Cannibus, no need for a crappy scroll,

I'm me, its what Cheezy taught me to see, its all I need cause any real mutha its the key.

(Its my first... At least I tried.)

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@ReVamp:  

Okay I see where you coming from, but I gotta put a stop to this. 

I'm but Juggernaut crush like Colossus did. Puttin all ya eggs in one basket son.

Take them rhymes back to the store and get ya refund, cause the new sheriff on the block is in town

And people's flows are bodies that I'm laying in the ground. I just lay the beat down, I'll hurt it like a step kid.

I'm talk triple and , double see what I just did. Makin moves that all the mc's wanna bite this is a miss match like 

a Mayweather fight. You've got nothing I'm heading for the endzone. You my homey and  all so you shoulda been 

known, it doesn't matta how much a me you like, I gotta play you like kid when I'm on the mic.,
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ReVamp

@Nelomaxwell:

You say that you gonna leave my flow dead at your feet, But you forget that I'm like Thriller, I just keep coming back in defeat.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. You're doggy swimming in my pool of rhymes, I'm up there walking on Water. You can't compete.

If you're the sheriff Mr. Badboy, this must not be much of a town, so there's no need to be discrete.

I'm just writing this verse, no reimburse,gonna send you a Potter curse, you won't even see it complete.

Regardless I'll send you packing with a loud boom, shoot you from far away, using that sniper with long zoom.

Then I'll send you flying high to the clouds, like that time when you got on the shroom.

And since we're on that Mario sh*t, just be sure, you ain't on fire boy, that's just my gun's fume.

I'll kill you with my deadly weapon of loom, but this ain't Wanted, y'ain't gonna kill your father, but Im ya daddy when I'm on a roll.

Just like Vader did to Luke, I'm gonna leave you crying your heart out grabbing on to that pole.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

I'll jump in the cypher when I get off work, lol. Lunch break over. Peace y'all.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@ReVamp

Ya bars got nothing on mine, I'mma tell you now. Talkin about grabbing on a pole, I'll put a hole through ya soul.

So tuck it in son cause you need to know you role. Spittin like a camel 40 days 40 nights, you came in here 

unprepared  you don't want this fight, I am T'Challa with the planning prep time mastered, You're on your Jack 

Naiper, You're a joker here's the laughter. I'm churning out this flow cause it needs to be said before you pull up 

the covers and i pat you on the head. It's bed time kid and we already know. So go back to sleep with ya ABC flow.
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

(This aint directed at anybody. Just an invitation to a battle) ....... I ruin plans, my name should be "setback" // Grenade with the flow, bro, take a step back // and you could get jacked talkin like you get stacks // I give emcees the runs, call me "Ex-Lax" // dudes clown // but none of these dudes down // whenever dude's round // cause I make dudes frown // I am too sound, like the ark of the covenant // I terrorize, like the sharks in the government // the only reason you rap tighter than a mummy // I met your mother, and left a virus in her tummy // cold, like a cooler with some ice in it // your rap wont be good unless I'm the one who's writin it //

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ReVamp

Y'all cats fucking stupid, thinking its all good like Mac Miller./ Its not. Its dead. Needing a med to come back like Thriller.

At this rate, no one living to shoot the only Killer / Running around in a robe, straight to the plot, no filler.

So all of y'all need to understand that if there's no enemy on the mike, there's no competition / and as much as I like to aim and shoot and pull a Loso, with no one, I ain't got me no mission

Which is why I got my fingers on this keyboard, pain in my heart, my love is dying and not coming back with no petition / cause I need cats to come to the slaughter of their own volition.

I am Hip-Hops own Wesley Wilson, personification of Death, the murda definition / this is me going insane on your flow, destroying you as slavery with abolition

F*ck a punchline, we don't need any of ya Tunachi hea, I'd rather eat some bass and not suffer from that Hip-Hop Malnutrition./ But you ain't gon' worry about that, you're barely alive, so say bye to ya lady playa, say be to your medic, say bye to your physician,/ cause the only thing that someone as lame as you gon' see is a mortician./

Now lets rap this up, I'm tired. You have no ambition, and if you did, you'd only be at my feet. So lets transition this edition of the thread into a fully fledged rendition of me on my demolition of all you fake magician getting beat into submission getting little to no props or recognition, cause honestly you don't deserve it with all of this "hoe, flow, bro" repetition, bro.

Still, I'm a mathematician with this art, easily taking care of this exhibition, so when it comes to our juxtaposition, all that can be seen is your imminent decomposition and subsequent exposition as a acquisition notch on my belt.

@CozyDaPrynce said:

the only reason you rap tighter than a mummy // I met your mother, and left a virus in her tummy // cold, like a cooler with some ice in it // your rap wont be good unless I'm the one who's writin it //

Liked these ones, cracked a smile on my face.

Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Yes, let's keep this thread going. Thanks btw. I'm still reading your verse as I write this.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ReVamp

Edited for clarity.

Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

I used "Juxtaposed" in a battle I wrote the other day, lol. What a coinky dink.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By utotheg38

"I'm in love with two girls"

*Drops Mic, Declares Self Winner*

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points