Comic Con EXPERIENCE!!?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By papad1992

I debating to see if I should attend the 2012 San Diego Comic Con... I've never been to it and have always wanted to go!! So can any of u guys tell me if it was definately worth the trip to Cali... because I live in Florida!!?

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Fragneto

Are you telling me there are no Comic conventions in Florida? I find that a little disturbing.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By papad1992
@Fragneto said:

Are you telling me there are no Comic conventions in Florida? I find that a little disturbing.

Im talking about the San Diego Comic Con... I've never been but have always wanted to go!!! I don't live in the swamps of Florida... I live in Destin, FL (the panhandles)!!
Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chevaliere

We don't even have comic shops where I live.

:(

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By papad1992
@LordHuntingrathII
And where do u live??
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By difficlus

@LordHuntingrathII said:

same where i USED to live.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123

@LordHuntingrathII said:

Move.

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fragneto

For those who don't know. Comic Cons (Conventions) are not Comic Stores lol, but you can still get comics in conventions, plus more. 

As for the question of the topic. California has Conventions for everything every year in all major cities. There are 10 major cities in California and San Diego is one of them. In South California it's called Comic Con, but in Northern California its called Wonder Con. These Conventions are pretty big housing over 20,000 people at the most inside, but in a normal day, probably about 8 to 10,000. (Conventions have a 3-4 day period). There are more than just comics in a comic convention. You will see cartoonist. Cartoon character voice actors. Video games and a huge arcade set up for the gamers. You will see stars from movies, shows etc... You will see anime and manga sites and alot of cos-players and shows and even meeting famous and popular comic writers, editors and producers. The experience is crazy and pretty much worth it, but only if you get the best out of it and arrive at all events spanning the 3-4 days of the convention.

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fragneto

And there are also movie theaters in convention centers. I'm pretty sure those movie slots will be used for up coming Comic related movies and comic documentaries and even stand up comedian shows, cos player shows etc. etc..

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chevaliere
@InnerVenom123

I will. When I get to college