Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Not sure if all of you know what MUN stands for - it's Model United Nations. Anyways, in my class we're going to a conference on Friday and I joined the special Marvel Comics committee and I wanted a little help. I was hoping for Hulk or Captain America or Spider-man, seeing as I know the most about them, but I got the Red Skull. One of the situations is Doctor Octavius has escaped from the Vault and is building a Doomsday Device - we're supposed to find out who would be co-conspirators. So, my real question is, would I, The Red Skull, be a co-conspirator? I think it's possible, but I'm not sure if I'd be JUST a co-conspirator, or one who manipulates Octavius until a moment when I can seize control OR if I would find this all ridiculous and not participate at all.

Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

PLEASE I NEED HELP ASAP

GuruOfFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By GuruOfFunk

I feel like Doc Ock is not close to being in the Red Skulls league. I think the whole scenario is flawed in the sense that Octavius isnt the kind of guy to who would build a doomsday device to begin with. If this did happen though the Red Skull is probably manipulating him.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

As a manipulator, maybe. He'd never work with Doc Ock.

Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

@GuruOfFunk: @JediXMan: I appreciate the help, but it was too late by the time you guys responded.