User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Chaos Prime
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@jezer: I answered your question. I'm just not going to try to reason with you anymore.

I thought you meant "no" as in just a general dismissal of my whole post. My mistake.

Also, usually people say things like "I'm not gonna try to reason anymore" when they think they're in a position of correctness that the person they're talking to is simply unable/unwilling to see. You didn't actually say that, but just for the record, that's not the case here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now there will be an intermission. I'm not gonna lie, these past couple days have suddenly brought the realization to me that my summer is almost over and I only have a month and a half to prepare myself for when life gets real(first semester Senior year college). As a result, I've started coming here less often and posting more sparingly. So.... this next part is gonna be slower coming. In fact, I may just skip the questioning and straight up perform my second magic trick instantaneously when I do visit this thread.

PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By PartialSanity
PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will not make the mistake of entering this thread again - I kept waiting and waiting for the dramatic reveal but alas....

Kudos to all who have participated, including the OP.

PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.tenebrousmagazine.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/skeleton-computer.jpg