#1 Posted by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of my choices will be rappers, but that doesn't mean yours have to be. Any collaboration, between any 2 or more artists, that you think would be a match made in heaven.

DMX and Mystikal - they have such a similar style, and they both rap about the same things. Mystikal says he loved DMX when he first heard him, that it gave him so much confidence in his own style and he might've changed it a bit if X hadn't come out.

Hopsin and Eminem - I've noticed that Em fans don't like Hopsin because their styles are too similar, but Hopsin's doing his own thing, trying to separate himself from the comparisons. I think these 2 would make an amazing collab, though.

ASAP mob and Wu Tang Clan - while I don't think the ASAP Mob are where the Wu were lyrically, I think they have the same sort of energy. A big collab featuring all of them drop verses would be insane, sort of a "1 Train" type collab.

What do you guys think?

#2 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25552 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P

#3 Posted by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: There was a rumor that they recorded that together but I've heard that it's untrue although they may have met.

Who knows, but that's a great collab.

#4 Edited by TheThe (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

Kanye West feat X-tina and Left Eye

Cyndi Lauper & Kate Bush

Neneh Cherry and Shaznay Lewis (produced by William Orbit)

Q-Tip, Raphael Saadiq & D'Angelo

Kassav & Oliver N'goma

Shakira and Angelique Kidjo

The Smiths and Simple Minds

Backstreet Boys and Brian Eno

#5 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Macklemore and Eminem.

#6 Posted by consolemaster001 (5822 posts) - - Show Bio

Lil b and 2 Chainz

#7 Posted by Xwraith (19352 posts) - - Show Bio

The Pogues and Dropkick Murphys.

#8 Posted by CuddleBear (1242 posts) - - Show Bio