Co-op in the elder scrolls IV

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Hi,I would like to know if you guys would like co-op mode in the elder scrolls4,5 or 6. In my opinion if bethesda puts some time in it,it wil work just like borderlands. I would like to know why or why not put co-op in the elder scrolls.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By AweSam

Yes, I would like co-op in Elder Scrolls 4.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Blood1991

A Elder Scrolls mmo is in the works and is going to be released at the end of the year I think, but I think it would be awesome if you could jump into other players game and vice versa. It should work, but probably best online only.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and what about the elder scrolls 5 and 6?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AweSam

@Blood1991 said:

A Elder Scrolls mmo is in the works and is going to be released at the end of the year I think, but I think it would be awesome if you could jump into other players game and vice versa. It should work, but probably best online only.

The mmo's going to be horrible. They're changing the controls, how he game is, everything.

@scorpion2501: Title says elder Scrolls IV (4)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know but i would like to know also about skyrim and the new elder scrolls.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Blood1991

@AweSam said:

@Blood1991 said:

The mmo's going to be horrible. They're changing the controls, how he game is, everything.

Well probably, but if they take multiplayer out of it for the next game then its failure will have meant something.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AweSam

@Blood1991 said:

@AweSam said:

@Blood1991 said:

Well probably, but if they take multiplayer out of it for the next game then its failure will have meant something.

The reason people like Elder Scrolls is because of how the game is. They're just going to make another World of Warcraft.