User Lists: 0

Liberals gonna liberal.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Liberals also said the Trayvon and Brown protests were gonna be peaceful and that we are all racists for saying there will be riots....

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

That woman claiming that he's not stealing the bag...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Let them fight.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liberals also said the Trayvon and Brown protests were gonna be peaceful and that we are all racists for saying there will be riots....

They do realize that trying so hard not be racist... seems racist... walking on eggshells makes you seem racist, not the other way around IMO.

#ComeAtMeLiberals

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't understand why people would sympathize with people committing crimes. WHY? Tell me why. I think people like this who decide to mislead the people should go to jail. This isn't right.

Protests aren't times or free passes to steal, riot and loot. It doesn't matter what color you are. These people are just making a joke out of the word protest. The cops and government will now be sure to come extra prepared or more willing to be hostile when they hear a protest will be coming. It will lose more credibility, if this goes on. Then boom, no more protests because the government is scared what the people might do.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I really don't understand why people would sympathize with people committing crimes. WHY? Tell me why. I think people like this who decide to mislead the people should go to jail. This isn't right.

Protests aren't times or free passes to steal, riot and loot. It doesn't matter what color you are. These people are just making a joke out of the word protest. The cops and government will now be sure to come extra prepared or more willing to be hostile when they hear a protest will be coming. It will lose more credibility, if this goes on. Then boom, no more protests because the government is scared what the people might do.

It makes green paper

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one of the main reasons I'm always skeptical of protests, we never know just how peaceful their intentions are. It's really hypocritical to protest people's right in a way that can damage the livelihoods/possessions/safety of innocent people of that's how many protests end unfortunately.