City of Heroes Servers Shutdown :(

_Jaguar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Jaguar_

City of Heroes was the first MMORPG I've ever played, and probably my favorite. It had one of the best customizers in a game I had ever seen, the community was nicer than most MMOs, and it's gameplay was lovable. I had recently been planning on getting into it again, but then I got a email telling me that the servers were shutting down. I was like... "What?" I though it was spam or something. I looked into it, and found that the email was legit. 

I can't really say anything besides... ummm....  Long Live Statesman?

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mattersuit

Considered signing up for that once or twice.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Samimista

Heard this when it was announced. Never played but my heart goes out to you guys. I saw pictures months back of fans petitioning inside the game at the town hall. =( Hope you guys can find a new game. I never took it seriously but for the laughs a friend of mine and I would troll on Metal Gear Online. That closed on June 6th I believe.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By turoksonofstone

@_Hysteria_ said:

City of Heroes was the first MMORPG I've ever played, and probably my favorite. It had one of the best customizers in a game I had ever seen, the community was nicer than most MMOs, and it's gameplay was lovable. I had recently been planning on getting into it again, but then I got a email telling me that the servers were shutting down. I was like... "What?" I though it was spam or something. I looked into it, and found that the email was legit. I can't really say anything besides... ummm.... Long Live Statesman?

yeah it sucks but we will always have the memories..

No Caption Provided