• 59 results
#1 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

His kryptonite has been found!!!!

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: He's about a week away from yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22712 posts) - - Show Bio

I will never understand the point in being a bigot...how exactly does someone being a homosexual affect you in the least?

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Ask Chuck

#6 Posted by mikethekiller (8481 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody should care what Chuck Norris thinks.

#7 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

AT least it's someone not on the gay bandwagon.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225050 posts) - - Show Bio
what a surprise... another conservative christian from texas talking about how he is worried about gay people.... 
#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (34892 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris fact #1,092: Chuck Norris is a narrow-minded fool.

Staff
#10 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard said:

AT least it's someone not on the gay bandwagon.

This

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard: The whole gay thing has been around as long as humanity its time for people to just get over it. I'm not saying we should be shoving some kind of gay agenda on people (Tho I doubt there is a gay agenda) just saying there's no point in discriminating against them

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid. Homosexuality is not a big deal. You don't see me saying "HEY LOOK I AM A HETEROSEXUAL. I NEED EXTRA RIGHTS"

Homosexuality discrimination is stupid, and the Homosexuals who make a big deal out of it are stupid as well. (not all of them only the ones that whine all the time) They keep saying that they are homosexuals and are different then the next day they say they want to be the same as everyone.

Please, people, stop making a person's sexuality such a big deal and move on to more important things, LIKE HELPING AFRICA, OR GLOBAL WARMING.

#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I wasn't making a big deal about it, Whether or not someone is gay has nothing to do with me, I was just pointing out once more that Chuck Norris sucks. He's an overrated, right wing moron and a terrible actor to boot. The homophobic thing just gives me more ammo to prove he's a dipsh*t

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I wasn't making a big deal about it, Whether or not someone is gay has nothing to do with me, I was just pointing out once more that Chuck Norris sucks. He's an overrated, right wing moron and a terrible actor to boot. The homophobic thing just gives me more ammo to prove he's a dipsh*t

I wasn't talking about you bro, and I am sorry if you thought so. My apologies for that misunderstanding. However. I was talking about the people that DO make a big deal about it. Understand me now dude?

#15 Posted by cyberninja (10383 posts) - - Show Bio

Just when I thought I heard it all. 

#16 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

He also fears getting his chest hair pulled out.

#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

I agree,there is nothing remotely bad ass about him

#18 Posted by inferiorego (28257 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@joshmightbe said:

You..... are my people.

Staff
#19 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikethekiller said:

#20 Posted by Nefarious (22877 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing to fear is fear itself.  

- FDR

#21 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@joshmightbe said:

You..... are my people.

Im sure there are others who think the same.

#22 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

breaking news: conservative man of strong christian faith from texas posts an anti-gay article on a shooting sports website.

#23 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really surprised.

#24 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey now, Walker Texas Ranger is an AMAZING show! If for all the wrong reasons.....

#25 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

What's so bad about fearing gay boy scouts? In fact i am afraid of gay boyscouts. And straight boyscouts. And straight girlscouts. And lesbian girlscouts. And bisexual scouts. I hate scouts! I don't want your cookies goddamnit!

#26 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Stupid. Homosexuality is not a big deal. You don't see me saying "HEY LOOK I AM A HETEROSEXUAL. I NEED EXTRA RIGHTS"

Homosexuality discrimination is stupid, and the Homosexuals who make a big deal out of it are stupid as well. (not all of them only the ones that whine all the time) They keep saying that they are homosexuals and are different then the next day they say they want to be the same as everyone.

Please, people, stop making a person's sexuality such a big deal and move on to more important things, LIKE HELPING AFRICA, OR GLOBAL WARMING.

yeah man,reason is with you

#27 Posted by ARMIV2 (8845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@mikethekiller said:

#28 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@mikethekiller said:

#29 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris is literally a joke.

It'd normally be hard to take his stupid opinions seriously, but it's more than that. It's just sad.

And I hope he gets raped by a bear, because that would be hilarious.

#30 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

I will never understand the point in being a bigot...how exactly does someone being a homosexual affect you in the least?

Channeling my inner Yoda: Not understanding something leads to fearing it. Fearing it leads to hating it. Hating it leads to acting out against it. Ignorance is the path to the bigotry.

#31 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

breaking news: conservative man of strong christian faith from texas posts an anti-gay article on a shooting sports website.

I'm pretty sure you just won the internet....congratulations!

#32 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

THE COWMAN FEARS NOTHING!!

#33 Posted by Enemybird (3338 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This

@Mercy_ said:

@mikethekiller said:

& This

#34 Posted by Original_Sin (356 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Chuck Norris is literally a joke.

It'd normally be hard to take his stupid opinions seriously, but it's more than that. It's just sad.

And I hope he gets raped by a bear, because that would be hilarious.

This.

#35 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Why should I care?

#36 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

Why should I care?

Because Chuck Norries is the center of the world and he does push ups on the sun's sun. Obviously.

#37 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris can go too hell. Bruce Lee was way better then him anyway.

#38 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19324 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris is as relevant as rice cakes to weight loss diets

#39 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio
@mikethekiller said:

This.
#40 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Last time i checked no ones preventing heterosexuals from getting married, no one is getting fired because their heterosexual, no is getting bullied cause their heterosexual, no one is getting their skulls bashed in because their heterosexual, there is no country on this planet that will sentence you to death because you're heterosexual, there are no organizations founded for the sole reason of taking away heterosexual rights..............when we finally get our rights and are fairly protected under the law that's when we'll stop "whining" and disappear from the face of the media

#41 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

And i can't stand Chuck Norris and this only fuels the fire even more....

CHUCK NORRIS IS A NON-FACTOR

#42 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: Sure about that? You got racist groups such as the black panthers and those nazi people, they wont disappear nor will those whiny gay people.

#43 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard: are you seriously comparing gay activists to supremacist groups

#44 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: Obviously you missed my point, it was that whiny people never go away. Give people what they want then they want more.

#45 Posted by hulkbuster94 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

if you have 5 dollars and chuck norris has 5 dollars he has more money that you chuck norris is the only man who can slam a revolving door chuck norris went too the virgin islands and now they are called the islands

#46 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

kinda rude

if you have 5 dollars and chuck norris has 5 dollars he has more money that you chuck norris is the only man who can slam a revolving door chuck norris went too the virgin islands and now they are called the islands

you shouldn't have bumped this......

#47 Edited by Black_Arrow (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee should return from the death and kick his ass.

#48 Posted by Bogey (967 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get why Chuck Norris has problems with gay people when he is one of the primary reason why his fans are gay for him.

#49 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

You bumped a year-old thread to make a bunch of really terrible chuck norris jokes. Amazing.

@k4tzm4n said:

kinda rude

But true.

#50 Posted by Farkam (5275 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee should return from the death and kick his ass.