Christians what are the riches of heaven?

• 52 results
king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

"He who has the least in heaven has more than he who has the most on earth" can you even imagine that? can you imagine that? That means in heaven bill gates would be poor... billionaires would be poor. can you imagine what that means? i use to think that means we get our own planets or galexys or something like that

ok so we know there a certain things promised like immortality, eternal happiness, peace ect. it is a fact that to amount of money on earth will get you these things. but in the new testament if you really read they talk about much more. "lay not up for yourself treasures on earth but lay up for yourself treasure in heaven" what do you think the treasure of heaven are?

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@king1_icon:

The richness that is mentioned in the Bible is the privilege to be with God, also to serve and worship him for all eternity.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Is off topic so boring that now people are bringing up religion again? Maybe I should start an other fight vine to spice things up

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is off topic so boring that now people are bringing up religion again? Maybe I should start another fight vine to spice things up

;p

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is off topic so boring that now people are bringing up religion again? Maybe I should start an other fight vine to spice things up

oh i did not know i was not allowed to talk about this. sorry did not mean to hurt your feelings...

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: meh, I don't really give a care dude. Do whatever you want, it was just an overall observation

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: meh, I don't really give a care dude. Do whatever you want, it was just an overall observation

oh ok but try not to be so buttblasted next time :)

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DoctorXander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Better than anything we have the capacity to imagine

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Lvenger

I'll pass on making some ironic comment about the riches of heaven being insignificant compared to the suffering of hell but someone else is going to you know. All you've done is open up another opportunity for the Christian vs Atheist clash yet again and there are enough of those as it is.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By russellmania77

Ok?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden

@king1_icon:

The richness that is mentioned in the Bible is the privilege to be with God, also to serve and worship him for all eternity.

I've always found it curious as to what makes it so appealing to a person about worshiping a godly entity for all eternity? When I read something like "Your reward in an eternal heaven is worshiping me for all eternity" is neither appealing or rewarding unless you live for nothing but worshipping, which is quite degrading if your talking eternity not to mention productive? Could be just me?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By patrat18

I'm Christian lets fight.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@patrat18 said:

I'm Christian lets fight.

Fight thread???
Fight thread???

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Angel bewbs

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blade_R
No Caption Provided

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

Spying on people while they shower from the saftey of your own personal cloud.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell is described pretty vividly, Heaven... not so much. streets of gold presence of God... in the words of my generation "meh."

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Religion threads rustle a lot of jimmies.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23  Edited By Erik

@lvenger said:

I'll pass on making some ironic comment about the riches of heaven being insignificant compared to the suffering of hell but someone else is going to you know. All you've done is open up another opportunity for the Christian vs Atheist clash yet again and there are enough of those as it is.

No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

95% of the comments aren't going to be taking this thread seriously.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lvenger

@erik said:

@lvenger said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: There is only one god sir.

And he has a butler named Alfred.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger: There is only one god sir.

And he has a butler named Alfred.

Pft, Alfred's a fellow Brit so we'd team up to take the false God down. And Alfred>Superman after all.

No Caption Provided

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@lvenger: Batgod has anticipated a possible revolt and thus has prepped for such an occasion. He is going to take all the tea in the world hostage.

Surrender or else it burns.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol i did not know the mods allowed religious bashing like this. i also did not know this site had so many atheist it was just a simply question...but i forgot this is comic vine. i swear this site is run by monkeys hahaha

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@patrat18: I'll fight you bro, hands up bruh. (Slap, slap, dodgenweave, slap)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: oh, where was the so called religious bashing, me wanna see.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: oh, where was the so called religious bashing, me wanna see.

done with this thread this sites mods have almost no control except when their favorite character is involved

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@king1_icon: I'm wanting to see the religious bashing you speak of. And if it just people expressing their opinion, why would the mods do anything about it? The only bashing I see is you bashing the mods for allowing freedom of thought and freedom of speech.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

All you can eat buffets.

BB

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman said:

@blade_r said:
No Caption Provided

What movie is that from?

I honestly have no idea lol

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon:

So, it's basically getting stuck in the worst job of your life, forever. You guys have fun with that, I'm gonna pass.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OverLordArhas said:

@king1_icon:

So, it's basically getting stuck in the worst job of your life, forever. You guys have fun with that, I'm gonna pass.

the question is what does it mean that's the part i think atheist have a hard time with

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol i did not know the mods allowed religious bashing like this. i also did not know this site had so many atheist it was just a simply question...but i forgot this is comic vine. i swear this site is run by monkeys hahaha

Bashing? You mean people who disagree with you?

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon said:

No. I mean like the guy who posted the pic of superman throwing the cross and the caption that came with it, it was kinda disrespectful. And when you say disagreeing with me... disagreeing with me about what exactly? i was asking people who believe in god and for some reason they felt the need to just come and start making jokes. I have no problem with people not believe in the almighty.. but lol if you read the thread more carefully you'll see only one person answer the question and the rest are just a bunch of atheist trying to be comedians. if the title said "why i think god is real" and they were disagreeing that he was not real then ok but the question is not asking that and certainly is not expecting atheist to answer(not saying that they cant)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: I'm the guy sitting in the back out of view laughing while sharpening mah knife.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OverLordArhas said:

@king1_icon:

I've always found it curious as to what makes it so appealing to a person about worshiping a godly entity for all eternity? When I read something like "Your reward in an eternal heaven is worshiping me for all eternity" is neither appealing or rewarding unless you live for nothing but worshipping, which is quite degrading if your talking eternity not to mention productive? Could be just me?

I'm an atheist, but I'm also objective. The OP mentioned what the richness mean and I answered him as requested.

This is a matter of personal opinion, God let man experience worldly things to test if man would choose temporary pleasure over an eternity of praising him. He tends to weed out the unworthy as written in Revelations.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bait.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OverLordArhas said:

@king1_icon:

If I am deemed worthy and the is a BIG IF, I would like to have my memory erased because I will be sure to miss all that I'm doing here on Earth.

kcjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats up with the religion threads lately.?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger: Batgod has anticipated a possible revolt and thus has prepped for such an occasion. He is going to take all the tea in the world hostage.

Surrender or else it burns.

Joke's on you, I only drink coffee. I hate tea and it will be outlawed once I grasp the reins of world power and leadership :P

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden said:

@king1_icon said:

No. I mean like the guy who posted the pic of superman throwing the cross and the caption that came with it, it was kinda disrespectful. And when you say disagreeing with me... disagreeing with me about what exactly? i was asking people who believe in god and for some reason they felt the need to just come and start making jokes. I have no problem with people not believe in the almighty.. but lol if you read the thread more carefully you'll see only one person answer the question and the rest are just a bunch of atheist trying to be comedians. if the title said "why i think god is real" and they were disagreeing that he was not real then ok but the question is not asking that and certainly is not expecting atheist to answer(not saying that they cant)

That would be me that posted the picture, and it was meant in jest at the user previously who I'm assuming was joking around in stating "I want to fight" so I posted that pic. I did say what I thought in a previous post, which I thought was neither disrespectful nor bashing anyone's thought's or beliefs, merely stating something I found difficult to understand. I neither drew nor wrote that picture, it is available freely on the net.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: You are clearly not British then.