InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By InnerVenom123

Wtf is going on here?

Nova took something personally, went around calling people enemies, I poked the bear, the bear went on a passive-aggressive rampage.

NovaRichRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@novarichrider: lol Let it go, man. IV loves this kinda reaction. You're only going to derail a thread you're actually interested in. Just focus on the topic.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By cameron83

@thegoldenone said:

Wtf is going on here?

Nova took something personally, went around calling people enemies, I poked the bear, the bear went on a passive-aggressive rampage.

As Hal Jordan said:

The Bear is cuddly....just carry someone you can outrun....or a big ol' gun

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By InnerVenom123
cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By cameron83

@novarichrider said:

God bless you, InnerVenom123.

No Caption Provided

LOL just kidding.

I don't want to derail the thread.

Can we just get on topic...have some cupcakes and get along?!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Holy crap. I've seen that quote but the pic makes it perfect. Saved.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

guys stop responding to people that obviously came here to antagonize. its EXACTLY what they want; to stimulate a response. if you ignore them then eventually they'll go away. you arguing is just as responsible for getting the last thread locked as they were. just talk about comics or movies or something. if you want to talk about God then talk about God. ignore what any detractors say to you. don't let them take your peace

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By InnerVenom123

@sog7dc said:

antagonize.

Bit of a strong word.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

What do you guys think of Trinity War ?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last I checked, it's Justice League Dark VS regular Justice League. Right?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

excited for it but I don't know if ill be able to afford every issue:( and now I think I need to get caught up on JLD

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@shadowswordmaster: Honestly haven't read too much of it. I am a bit behind on my comics (hard times, lol). Should I check it out?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster said:

Actually Justice League vs Justice League of America vs Justice League Dark.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

has anybody here ever bought a subscription online? would you recommend me buying subscriptions for titles?

Kaine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I need to get caught up on Phantom Stranger first. Last I read was where Stranger was cursed for betraying Jesus Christ and brought before wizards who worship non Jewish Christian gods. Oh and God takes the form of a small dog. Then I walked away and tried to comprehend what the heck I just read! lol

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: I know what you mean but I will get them first before the others.

@innervenom123: Well it seems that all Justice League America has a part to play in this event also .

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@innervenom123 said:

@shadowswordmaster said:

Actually Justice League vs Justice League of America vs Justice League Dark.

Oh. Neat.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By laflux

And I was just going to post that this thread hasn't been derailed...............

@novarichrider said:

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't they say someone switches teams? I hope its Cyborg. I really don't like his character.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaine_: Yeah it is a weird book I got bought the latest one and it is still weird .

@biteme_fanboy: Well it might be confusing at first but I think you should it seems like a cool story.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many of you folks in here eat Church's Chicken ?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

What do the Christians here think of them using religion/god in Marvel/DC? I would think it would bother people how they change things make it more of a fictional place.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

What do the Christians here think of them using religion/god in Marvel/DC? I would think it would bother people how they change things make it more of a fictional place.

But they're their own characters. I don't get offended. They make them as their own characters in Marvel/DC/Image,etc. Not only that,but other gods are also used for other religions (Thor,Odin,Zeus,etc)

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#76  Edited By dernman

@sog7dc: What don't you like about Cyborg?

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Pfcoolio14

I'm starting to thinknthe atheists onncomicvine are the real antagonizers. Seriously, have you guys noticed they start the majority of the arguments on here and claim that we're trying to push our beliefs on them. Then they go ahead and go on with this fantasy that all the Christians on comicvine are ignorant bigots etc. This was a nice thread until guess who popped in. Nice discussion and they go ahead and troll. The title literally says Christian so if you find it offensive then stay away, it was pretty peaceful beforehand. Got nothing against atheism. Just against the ones who ride around with a sense of superiority thinking they can generalize and stereotype, then cause problems and blame them on People who are being completely reasonable and happen to have different beliefs. Earlier in this thread someone was being completely nice and another dude said that it was the worst comment of the day. Do you know how childish that sounds and how idiotic you're acting.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By InnerVenom123

@dernman said:

Marvel and DC are very strict about making sure that the supernatural exists. Doesn't really seem like a problem. All TOAA ever does is act like the Christian God.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

lol.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm starting to thinknthe atheists onncomicvine are the real antagonizers. Seriously, have you guys noticed they start the majority of the arguments on here and claim that we're trying to push our beliefs on them. Then they go ahead and go on with this fantasy that all the Christians on comicvine are ignorant bigots etc. This was a nice thread until guess who popped in. Nice discussion and they go ahead and troll. The title literally says Christian so if you find it offensive then stay away, it was pretty peaceful beforehand. Got nothing against atheism. Just against the ones who ride around with a sense of superiority thinking they can generalize and stereotype, then cause problems and blame them on People who are being completely reasonable and happen to have different beliefs. Earlier in this thread someone was being completely nice and another dude said that it was the worst comment of the day. Do you know how childish that sounds and how idiotic you're acting.

What do you think about those Honey Biscuits at Church's Chicken ?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By InnerVenom123

@laflux said:

And I was just going to post that this thread hasn't been derailed...............

@innervenom123 said:

@novarichrider said:

I am pretty great, aren't I?

You should make a golden idol of me.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By InnerVenom123

@pfcoolio14 said:

I'm starting to thinknthe atheists onncomicvine are the real antagonizers. Seriously, have you guys noticed they start the majority of the arguments on here and claim that we're trying to push our beliefs on them.

Speaking of generalizing.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

that's a good question and ive always felt conflicted with it. if they had him in the books as he actually is id love it. I feel they shouldn't say concretely that he is there. I should be questioning whether he is actually there when I read a comic. theres a qupte from an episode of futurama that has stuck with me for a long time "when you do your job right they wont be sure you've done anything at all" and that's how I feel they should write God in comics. im currently writing my own comic and I have God in it as an active character but its sort of a dramatic irony as the reader can clearly see God and read what he says but the characters within struggle with their faith.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never tried. Is it good?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@king_saturn said:

Never tried. Is it good?

Same here. I went into a Church's Chicken the other day to use the restroom. Good God, it smelled wonderful in there. lol.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

he just bores me. I feel the same way about ironman. I feel like because theyremachines (essentially) they have concrete limits. and there is only so much they can do and that just doesn't entertain me. and aside from that I feel really really bad for victor. how is his life when he's not super heroing. it almost brings me to tears (seriously) because he's mostly machine. how can he connect with people? with a woman? he cant have a child, he cant experience the feeling of a good nights sleep. I just feel so bad for him and its depressing to me when he's on the JL

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@innervenom123: You know I was thinking of that, but for some strange reason the idea of Golden Calves just seemed more awe inspiring.......

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@king_saturn: I eat Church's Chicken =P

What do you think about their Chicken ? What about the Honey Biscuits ?

them honey biscuits will get you right....and them okra aint nutn to mess wit lol

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Screw it, let's just eat a baby and call it even.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Veshark

@dernman said:

It's all good, I mean you have to realize it's a fictional universe, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Let it go, friend. Just ignore it. Romans 12:14 tells us: "Bless those who persecute you. Don't curse them; pray that God will bless them."

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaine_:

Geoff Johns green lantern run and Aquaman

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@dernman:

he just bores me. I feel the same way about ironman. I feel like because theyremachines (essentially) they have concrete limits. and there is only so much they can do and that just doesn't entertain me. and aside from that I feel really really bad for victor. how is his life when he's not super heroing. it almost brings me to tears (seriously) because he's mostly machine. how can he connect with people? with a woman? he cant have a child, he cant experience the feeling of a good nights sleep. I just feel so bad for him and its depressing to me when he's on the JL

Iron Man's not a machine...well, not anymore at least. You should check out Warren Ellis' Iron Man Extremis if you haven't. Made me appreciate the character.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By laflux

@pfcoolio14 said:

There was a guy who was named MasterJohn. Yo would had got along with him..........

Actually he's been reincarnated as a new user, so then again maybe not >:)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

Romans 12:14 tells us: "Bless those who persecute you. Don't curse them; pray that God will bless them."

Pretty sure atheists are the ones oppressed in real life.

@innervenom123 said:

@king_saturn said:

Never tried. Is it good?

Same here. I went into a Church's Chicken the other day to use the restroom. Good God, it smelled wonderful in there. lol.

I can't tell if that's a compliment to the food or an insult to the food. Either way, that's a good conundrum.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Personally I like it,though Popeye's is better (of course you already knew that) As for the Biscuits I think they have the best out of all the other chicken joint. Mmmm sweet honey =D

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

Romans 12:14 tells us: "Bless those who persecute you. Don't curse them; pray that God will bless them."

Pretty sure atheists are the ones oppressed in real life.

It goes both ways, and I'm not sure what your comment even means, frankly. I never said that atheists didn't face oppression too. Just that the Bible teaches Christians to show understanding to detractors.