• 85 results
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Swagga Boy

those china men aint beating no AmericaN in ANY SPORT!!

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By Korg
Swagga Boy said:
"those china men aint beating no AmericaN in ANY SPORT!!"
Didn't watch the Olympics, huh?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Vrakmul
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"IMO it's...

1: USA (unless it's Diving, Ping Pong, or something like that)

That is the most stereotypical thing i've ever heard!! "
I dont know man. I mean I cant see China beating the USA in any popular Team Sport... Can You ?"
Yes. Quite easily. Overall, China has more fit people then america. Not only that, but there population is much more then america. China CURBSTOMP America in every way "
Well can you name a Team Sport that China could beat USA in ? "
how would i know?! lol i'm not an expert in this field. As Dreadnaught. She's chinese i think. "
Dreadnaught is American I believe. She just has solid knowledge of History and other Countries... and to be honest I cant think of one major team sport that the USA couldnt beat China in"
I'm french actually, and I live in france.  There is no ethnic group called American, even native americans aren't native to america.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Vrakmul
the human Juggernaut said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"China owns America very literally.  America practically is china's playdoll, if they wanted they could cut off our entire manufacturing industry and leave America completely cirppled, then they would sink all nuclear missile subs, then they would fire nukes at all air bases and silos, then our general populace and navy.  Then they invade with their army and air force and call Russia, North Korea, and Vietnam for assistance, and western civilization gets steamrolled."
I have a few questions.
A. How would they sink all nuclear missile subs?
B. Do you really think we would just sit around and let them nuke our air bases and missle silos?
C. How would their armies even get to the US?

"
Russia has subs after our missile subs.
B. Air bases are easy targets, they know where our silos are.
c. because our navy would be devastated they would have no trouble stepping over the coast guard."
You are making the assumption that we have no submarines protecting our own.  All we need is for a single one to survive in order to devastate russia and china.  seriously, that's just a ridiculous thing to say.  Read up on the current strength of the Russian and Chinese navies vs the current strength of the US navy."
Aircraft carriers are a easy target in the age of the extra long range guided missile, the days of carriers are over, it now belongs to harpoon missiles and ss-nn-20's.  The russian missile having as much range as any aircraft. 
Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Mer-Man
Dreadnaught said:
"China owns America very literally.  America practically is china's playdoll, if they wanted they could cut off our entire manufacturing industry and leave America completely cirppled, then they would sink all nuclear missile subs, then they would fire nukes at all air bases and silos, then our general populace and navy.  Then they invade with their army and air force and call Russia, North Korea, and Vietnam for assistance, and western civilization gets steamrolled."
1. We would destroy China with sheer nuclear force. The US has over 9,000 nuclear weapons, china has only a few hundred.
2. China's aircraft are Soviet built MiGs from the 70s, no problem for us in Vietnam, especially not now with the new generation of F-22's.
3. Our industry in a time of war is uncanny. That is the entire reason we won WW2 was because people were willing to work in factories.
4. Our Nuclear response time is MUCH faster than China's. We have been ready for a totally nuclear war for the past 55 years. We would hit them before they had a chance.
5. W..T...F... RUSSIA? No anyone who knows about history knows that Russia and China have had  awful relations since the Sino-Soviet Split of 1961 and several border wars in central asia and manchuria.
6. North Korea..... seriously..... a threat?
7. Chinese Army size. China Currently has a standing armed forces of about 3,000,000 men, plus a national guard of about 10,000,000. So that's 13 million. At the beginning of WW2, the U.S. military was less than one million men, by the end, they were over 10 million strong. In short, Americans are very willing to join up and offset the balance of the sides.
8. Hasn't the US fought China before and it ended in a stalemate? That was when both sides had the same technology.  in the military, China has lagged behind the US.
9. INVADE the U.S.??? Not possible, especially for a country of America's size. It took MONTHS for the Coalition to put troops in Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf War.  Do you know how long it would take to stockpile a couple million troops in a place where they could invade? Also, where would the invade from? Ocean? Unlikely. Canada? hell no. Mexico? No way. Don't you think the U.S would get just a little suspicious if there were a couple million troops off of San Francisco bay?
10. Age of Aircraft Carriers is Over? Wow, where did you get that? Radar operated anti aircraft machine guns on the carriers could dispatch an anti ship missile easily. The U.S. would also use interceptors to take out bombers before they could fire. That's kinda why we have fighter jets......
Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Mer-Man
Hedatary said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Round 1: Who is better at sports?

Round 2: Who has better food?

Round 3: If an all out war was to occur between China and the United States, who would win?

"
1. Arite, i'm going to try this again but at a different tactic. You guys are basing the best of the best sports player and the most popular sports played by the americans in a completely bias way. The question was asked, who is better at sports from both countries. This is not specified to just basket ball or baseball. This is specified to every sports known through out the world. Chinese population is 1, 321, 851, 888. American's population is 301, 139, 947. American is one of the worlds fattest country. China has more population then american and still managed to stay off the fat list. So, logically, overall, China beats the americans in sports. 
2. American food is not only fattening, but dangerous. This is reason why it is one of the fattest country in the world, though it got knocked down the list and Australia made it to the fattest country in the world. China wins because they know how to watch there health and still have good food made for you. 
3. America would never go to war against China simply because it would cripple them financially. There economy would collapse and there would be chaos.
"
Whoa whoa. Number 1.  "American is one of the worlds fattest country. China has more population then american and still managed to stay off the fat list" Okay the "Fat list" is not a combined weight of every citizen. What you just said is that the average american weighs 4x the average Chinese person. No, the list is based off of Percentage. Right now, the fattest country in the world is Australia, with 26% of its population classified as obese. Besides, population doesn't matter.... skill does.

China watching their health??? Did you just hear about tainted milk in China? Or the cat food? Or any other kind of food? What's more dangerous, a cheeseburger or Salmonella?  Seriously, if we sent a health inspector there, every place would be shut down.
Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Chameleone

Looks like I killed this thread lol.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Wisppeons

yea

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mer-Man

Lol, I'm just tired of Dread..... not making ANY sense

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

What part of U.S owns all didn't you people understand?

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Shaper

1. USA
2. USA
3. Close cause Dread does make a point. But, I think once we leave this economic crisis, America could strike and hit them pretty hard.

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Mer-Man

Dreadnaught Made NO POINT AT ALL. I dont know where the hell she was getting that stuff from.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Mer-Man said:
"Dreadnaught Made NO POINT AT ALL. I dont know where the hell he was getting that stuff from."
Dreadnaught is a she...
Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Mer-Man

typo

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Mer-Man said:
"Does it matter?"
Not really.
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Shaper
Mer-Man said:
"Dreadnaught Made NO POINT AT ALL. I dont know where the hell she was getting that stuff from."

When I said she made a point was about America being in Debt to China and how we are depended on them. But after reading your statement I see now that America Crisis wouldn't get that much worse if we did go to war with them.
Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mer-Man

U.S. destroys China IF they were able to somehow invade. If we invaded China.... I could see some problems.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Shaper
Vance Astro said:
"What part of U.S owns all didn't you people understand?"

The part where America started a war on Terrorism and, IMO, is there is no Victory in this war. Terrorism is pretty much like Gangs and Mafia's. You could take out the boss but, there will always be another person to rise the Occasion. Don't get me wrong, I'm an American, but I believe the war on terrorism is leading no where. But, I do like the idea of us helping out Iraq. Could strengthen our alliance with them,
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By cracks

Once China gets all of America's technology, then their military will be obviously more powerful than America's.  These two countries, however, are still economically interdependent, so military aggression only means suicide.        %Pr

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cracks

Actually, contrary to popular belief, China does not have the largest army in the world.        %Pr

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Shaper said:
" Vance Astro said:
"What part of U.S owns all didn't you people understand?"
The part where America started a war on Terrorism and, IMO, is there is no Victory in this war. Terrorism is pretty much like Gangs and Mafia's. You could take out the boss but, there will always be another person to rise the Occasion. Don't get me wrong, I'm an American, but I believe the war on terrorism is leading no where. But, I do like the idea of us helping out Iraq. Could strengthen our alliance with them, "
You'll have to excuse us for not being able to win a war against an ideal.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cracks said:
" Once China gets all of America's technology, then their military will be obviously more powerful than America's.  These two countries, however, are still economically interdependent, so military aggression only means suicide.        %Pr "
How the hell are they going to get "all" of our technology? Especially when it comes to the military?  

@cracks said:
" Actually, contrary to popular belief, China does not have the largest army in the world.        %Pr "
They are canon fodder anyway.It doesn't matter how many bodies you have when you're fighting a country that drops nukes on countries.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By cracks
@Vance Astro: Through higher education or possibly spies or the like. 

@Statman said:
" India will pwn them both in the end. They are the closest to developing cyborg technology. You fit every Indian with a robotic rocket launching arm... and you got yourself a planet. "

lol          %Pr
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By BillyBonzo

CHINA 
CHINA  
CHINA  

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By cracks
@BillyBonzo: lol     %Pr
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By DEGRAAF

i think which ever country tries is host to the war will be the winner and if it is in the middle of the ocean than i think we would still win. Im not saying by much and it would in the end feel like a loss to both w the amount of casualties i bet but i dont see why everyone thinks china military is so much better than Americas
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cracks said:
" @Vance Astro: Through higher education or possibly spies or the like. 

@Statman said:
" India will pwn them both in the end. They are the closest to developing cyborg technology. You fit every Indian with a robotic rocket launching arm... and you got yourself a planet. "
lol          %Pr "
I doubt either will be a factor.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By cracks
@Vance Astro: Why not? 

@Statman said:
"
But in all seriousness who cares, history repeats itself constantly. Whether you like it or not the USA has got intself into a global and social situation that will be almost impossible to get out of. But just remember Klaus said it best  
"The Children in China pay attention and they outnumber us 4 to 1" 

Once China and the USA virtually wipe each other out there will be a new "Free World" which will honestly probably be in either United Arab Emirates, Australia or Canada. They are the only places with the right amount of landmass/resources to virtually start from scratch into a new era of world powers. "

Interesting.              %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By cracks

Chinese food is great. Lovely scallion pancakes. 
    And broccoli.       %Pr

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#80  Edited By NightFang3

1. USA 
2. China
3. Seatmate    

spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By spartan177

1.Depends in the sport
2.China
3.N/A

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#82  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

America with the clean sweep

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By cracks
@Lunacyde: Yeah, but China's military technology is getting stronger. 
TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TheWhiteWolf
  1. Depends on what sport
  2. Can't decide
  3. USA would win in an all out war
Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at the Anti-Americans. USA would win an all-out war against China.