The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Round 1: Who is better at sports?

Round 2: Who has better food?

Round 3: If an all out war was to occur between China and the United States, who would win?

USA
USA
China
China

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hedatary

1: China 

2: China
3: China

There is no way in hell the americans would go warring with the china. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

1. USA is better at Team Sports like Basketball, Football and Baseball IMO

2. China has the better food... simply because I could like off of Shrimp Fried Rice for an Eternity... cant say the same for Hamburgers and Fries...lol

3. Dont really wanna go into the question...simply because I totally hate the idea of War...
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

China owns America very literally.  America practically is china's playdoll, if they wanted they could cut off our entire manufacturing industry and leave America completely cirppled, then they would sink all nuclear missile subs, then they would fire nukes at all air bases and silos, then our general populace and navy.  Then they invade with their army and air force and call Russia, North Korea, and Vietnam for assistance, and western civilization gets steamrolled.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedatary
Dreadnaught said:
"China owns America very literally.  America practically is china's playdoll, if they wanted they could cut off our entire manufacturing industry and leave America completely cirppled, then they would sink all nuclear missile subs, then they would fire nukes at all air bases and silos, then our general populace and navy.  Then they invade with their army and air force and call Russia, North Korea, and Vietnam for assistance, and western civilization gets steamrolled."
hehe agreed. 
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul
King Saturn said:
"

2. China has the better food... simply because I could like off of Shrimp Fried Rice for an Eternity... cant say the same for Hamburgers and Fries...lol

3. Dont really wanna go into the question...simply because I totally hate the idea of War...
"
Humanity is going to END in war, with either itself, it's creations, with aliens, or beings from another dimension/universe.  For all we know a race that could easily generate vastly more energy than a thousand universes with one battery could attack our universe and steam roll us all. 
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught said:
"China owns America very literally.  America practically is china's playdoll, if they wanted they could cut off our entire manufacturing industry and leave America completely cirppled, then they would sink all nuclear missile subs, then they would fire nukes at all air bases and silos, then our general populace and navy.  Then they invade with their army and air force and call Russia, North Korea, and Vietnam for assistance, and western civilization gets steamrolled."
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *catches breath* LMAO

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
Humanity is going to END in war, with either itself, it's creations, with aliens, or beings from another dimension/universe.  For all we know a race that could easily generate vastly more energy than a thousand universes with one battery could attack our universe and steam roll us all. "
Yeah Its Possible...I hope by then God has taken me to a better place when it happens
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
Humanity is going to END in war, with either itself, it's creations, with aliens, or beings from another dimension/universe.  For all we know a race that could easily generate vastly more energy than a thousand universes with one battery could attack our universe and steam roll us all. "
bha! Till then, i'm going to enjoy my self till death. Besides, your predictions won't happen till years in the future. Saying that now would just be useless and pointless. 
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Korg
  1. Depends on the sport. (See: The 2008 Summer Olympics)
  2. Depends on the area.
  3. Everyone would lose, but China would sustain heavier casualties and damage to infrastructure.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

Humanity got it's self destructiveness from the very earliest bacteria, who would eat their parents if they had to.  People used to eat their family members when they had no choice.  Humanity is not different from it's ancestors, we just have technology that enhances our ability to wipe us off the planet.   

France, The U.K, Italy, Vatican City, Spain, Belgium, Ireland, and Germany would be the last to fall against any Assault from the east against europe.   Everything to the east would be cannon fodder for the Eastern enemies.  Russia and China would steam roll germany, then kill haul italy and belgium, loot, sack, and pillage vatican city, crush france and spain, destroy Ireland, and the U.K would be the last to fall. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Dreadnaught said:
"Humanity got it's self destructiveness from the very earliest bacteria, who would eat their parents if they had to.  People used to eat their family members when they had no choice.  Humanity is not different from it's ancestors, we just have technology that enhances our ability to wipe us off the planet.   

France, The U.K, Italy, Vatican City, Spain, Belgium, Ireland, and Germany would be the last to fall against any Assault from the east against europe.   Everything to the east would be cannon fodder for the Eastern enemies.  Russia and China would steam roll germany, then kill haul italy and belgium, loot, sack, and pillage vatican city, crush france and spain, destroy Ireland, and the U.K would be the last to fall. "
USA would beat China in Basketball, Football or Baseball when it comes to team sports though... USA can probably beat China in Ice Hockey too
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught said:
I have a few questions.
A. How would they sink all nuclear missile subs?
B. Do you really think we would just sit around and let them nuke our air bases and missle silos?
C. How would their armies even get to the US?

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO it's...

1: USA (unless it's Diving, Ping Pong, or something like that)

2: Chinese food pwns

3: I don't know

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Humanity got it's self destructiveness from the very earliest bacteria, who would eat their parents if they had to.  People used to eat their family members when they had no choice.  Humanity is not different from it's ancestors, we just have technology that enhances our ability to wipe us off the planet.   

France, The U.K, Italy, Vatican City, Spain, Belgium, Ireland, and Germany would be the last to fall against any Assault from the east against europe.   Everything to the east would be cannon fodder for the Eastern enemies.  Russia and China would steam roll germany, then kill haul italy and belgium, loot, sack, and pillage vatican city, crush france and spain, destroy Ireland, and the U.K would be the last to fall. "
USA would beat China in Basketball, Football or Baseball when it comes to team sports though... USA can probably beat China in Ice Hockey too"
You are bringing in sports played mostly by americans and canadians. And very naive to think so as well. 
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16  Edited By Sparda
Hedatary said:
"1: China 
2: China
3: China

There is no way in hell the americans would go warring with the china. 
"
Dude! I haven't seen you around in ages!

How's it been going?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul
the human Juggernaut said:
"Dreadnaught said:
I have a few questions.
B. Do you really think we would just sit around and let them nuke our air bases and missle silos?

"
Russia has subs after our missile subs.
B. Air bases are easy targets, they know where our silos are.
c. because our navy would be devastated they would have no trouble stepping over the coast guard.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hedatary
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"IMO it's...

That is the most stereotypical thing i've ever heard!! 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"IMO it's...

That is the most stereotypical thing i've ever heard!! "
I dont know man. I mean I cant see China beating the USA in any popular Team Sport... Can You ?
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Korg
Dreadnaught said:

You say this like nuclear weapons wouldn't be the first things to start flying if Russia, China, and the US became embroiled in any kind of war.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"IMO it's...

It's true though!

Those are their best sports!
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"IMO it's...

I dont know man. I mean I cant see China beating the USA in any popular Team Sport... Can You ?"
Yes. Quite easily. Overall, China has more fit people then america. Not only that, but there population is much more then america. China CURBSTOMP America in every way 
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul
Korg said:
"Dreadnaught said:

You say this like nuclear weapons wouldn't be the first things to start flying if Russia, China, and the US became embroiled in any kind of war."
America is screwed in a nuke competetion with Russia, Russia is in range of most of america's valuable cities, america is not in range of pretty much any of russia's needed cities.   

After any nuclear threat is done, conventional forces of Russia, North Korea, India, Vietnam, and China, would march upon N.A.T.O and the world is eclipsed under tyranny.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hedatary

Hedatary said:
"IMO it's...

err i'm oldmagic lol
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"IMO it's...

I dont know man. I mean I cant see China beating the USA in any popular Team Sport... Can You ?"
Yes. Quite easily. Overall, China has more fit people then america. Not only that, but there population is much more then america. China CURBSTOMP America in every way "
Just this summer, USA crushed China in Basketball...
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hedatary
"Hedatary said:
"IMO it's...

It's true though!

Those are their best sports!"
which is the reason why it's stereotypical. 
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sparda
Hedatary said:
"err i'm oldmagic lol"
Well, that just threw me off balance, lol.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hedatary
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"IMO it's...

Yes. Quite easily. Overall, China has more fit people then america. Not only that, but there population is much more then america. China CURBSTOMP America in every way "
Just this summer, USA crushed China in Basketball..."
sigh your basing your argument off of one game for the entire population of china and America.....you realize how bias you are being? 
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Korg
Hedatary said:
"China CURBSTOMP America in every way "
That must be why we're all communists and capitalism was put to bed in the 50s...
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hedatary
Sparda said:
"Hedatary said:
"err i'm oldmagic lol"
Well, that just threw me off balance, lol."
hahah i bet! 
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

1. Depends on the sport

2. America. Curbstomp. I've been to China, The food SUCKS. I lost like ten pounds, there was nothing to eat. Bleh.

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
sigh your basing your argument off of one game for the entire population of china and America.....you realize how bias you are being? "
No, please tell me why you think China beats USA in basketball...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"IMO it's...

Well can you name a Team Sport that China could beat USA in ?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hedatary
"Hedatary said:
sigh your basing your argument off of one game for the entire population of china and America.....you realize how bias you are being? "
No, please tell me why you think China beats USA in basketball..."
i already explained the reason. 
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
Because they have a bigger population???

That explains nothing.

Name 5 Basketball players from China more talented than Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, etc.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Korg
Dreadnaught said:
"America is screwed in a nuke competetion with Russia, Russia is in range of most of america's valuable cities, america is not in range of pretty much any of russia's needed cities.   

After any nuclear threat is done, conventional forces of Russia, North Korea, India, Vietnam, and China, would march upon N.A.T.O and the world is eclipsed under tyranny."
This made me laugh. At least you didn't try to take a logical route to these baseless speculations.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"IMO it's...

Well can you name a Team Sport that China could beat USA in ? "
how would i know?! lol i'm not an expert in this field. As Dreadnaught. She's chinese i think. 
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sparda

For sports, it depends, and it also depends on who's playing. I'm sure that there are Chinese Soccer or Basketball players who could beat certain America Soccer players, and America swimmers who could beat Chinese swimmers, etc, etc.

Second one is purely opinion, but I enjoy North America food more, though they both rock. It's hard for me to enjoy anything more than a good hamburger/hotdog.

The last one I don't know enough about, though (since it's a war) they both lose (one just loses a bit more than the other, maybe).

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hedatary
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:

That explains nothing.

Name 5 Basketball players from China more talented than Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, etc.
"
Again, i already explained the reason. And that is not it. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"IMO it's...

how would i know?! lol i'm not an expert in this field. As Dreadnaught. She's chinese i think. "
Dreadnaught is American I believe. She just has solid knowledge of History and other Countries... and to be honest I cant think of one major team sport that the USA couldnt beat China in
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:

That explains nothing.

"
Again, i already explained the reason. And that is not it. "
It actually was your second reason
Hedatary said:
I will say this again, name me some of China's best basketball players that weren't in the olympics (since the olympic game didn't count I guess...)
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hedatary
"Round 1: Who is better at sports?

Round 2: Who has better food?

Round 3: If an all out war was to occur between China and the United States, who would win?

"
1. Arite, i'm going to try this again but at a different tactic. You guys are basing the best of the best sports player and the most popular sports played by the americans in a completely bias way. The question was asked, who is better at sports from both countries. This is not specified to just basket ball or baseball. This is specified to every sports known through out the world. Chinese population is 1, 321, 851, 888. American's population is 301, 139, 947. American is one of the worlds fattest country. China has more population then american and still managed to stay off the fat list. So, logically, overall, China beats the americans in sports. 
2. American food is not only fattening, but dangerous. This is reason why it is one of the fattest country in the world, though it got knocked down the list and Australia made it to the fattest country in the world. China wins because they know how to watch there health and still have good food made for you. 
3. America would never go to war against China simply because it would cripple them financially. There economy would collapse and there would be chaos.
HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HobGadling

1. United States by far.  We've got a slight edge in sports that we compete against each other in, and we've invented more significant sports than them.
2. Close, but the food in the U.S. is better than the food in China because there are more of other country's cuisines available in the U.S.
3. One on one?  The U.S.  If we start stacking other countries on each side, well, then it really doesn't matter who wins, does it?  Everybody loses.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Dreadnaught said:
I have a few questions.

"
Russia has subs after our missile subs.
B. Air bases are easy targets, they know where our silos are.
c. because our navy would be devastated they would have no trouble stepping over the coast guard."
You are making the assumption that we have no submarines protecting our own.  All we need is for a single one to survive in order to devastate russia and china.  seriously, that's just a ridiculous thing to say.  Read up on the current strength of the Russian and Chinese navies vs the current strength of the US navy.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

U.S owns China at everything except for in Olympic sports nobody cares about...no debate to be had.U.S owns all.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"IMO it's...

how would i know?! lol i'm not an expert in this field. As Dreadnaught. She's chinese i think. "
Dreadnaught is American I believe. She just has solid knowledge of History and other Countries... and to be honest I cant think of one major team sport that the USA couldnt beat China in"
lol, I guess if playing Command and Conquer is "solid knowledge of History and other Countries"
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"U.S owns China at everything except for in Olympic sports nobody cares about...no debate to be had.U.S owns all."

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"U.S owns China at everything except for in Olympic sports nobody cares about...no debate to be had.U.S owns all."

"
Agreed
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hedatary
Vance Astro said:
lol you bring me smile every time i read your statements. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
lol you bring me smile every time i read your statements. "
LMFAO.