schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By schillenger420

India will beat China in rape counts, for sure

That's low. And given the Chinese gov. complete control over their media... we have no idea what their rape counts are. You could be wrong (I can go lower:>) Anyway, all joking aside... this isn't a bad rumble. They both have lots of people, and they both have pretty decent military's. They both have comparable tech, and they both have nukes. China might have the better cyber-warfare, but that's not even really a given... after all... when you need tech support in the US who's usually on the other end of the line? Hint: It ain't someone from China. It wouldn't surprise me at all if India's cyber warfare is pretty good in it's own right. India has the allies, as the US and many on the west would probably jump in to help them.... but even in this age it'll take time to get them help, while China's allies (probably Russia, Pakistan, and definitely N. Korea) are all right in India's back yard. In the end I suppose i'd have to give this to China.... for the short-term. They'd never hold it though.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@josephgomes619 said:

That's low. And given the Chinese gov. complete control over their media... we have no idea what their rape counts are. You could be wrong (I can go lower:>) Anyway, all joking aside...

lol, Is there even a per capita statistic available for china? The wiki only listed

"Rape is a common crime in china. Marital rape is not illegal in China. Same-gender rape is not defined as a sexual offense. In 2007, the U.S. Department of State reported 31,833 rapes in China, but no similar report by the Chinese government was available. "

As opposed to

reported rape rate of 1.2 per 100,000 in Japan, 1.8 per 100,000 in India, 24.1 per 100,000 inUnited Kingdom, 28.6 per 100,000 in United States,and world's highest rate of 114.9 rapes per 100,000 in South Africa

Oznaug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Oznaug

@josephgomes619 said:

That's low. And given the Chinese gov. complete control over their media... we have no idea what their rape counts are. You could be wrong (I can go lower:>) Anyway, all joking aside... this isn't a bad rumble. They both have lots of people, and they both have pretty decent military's. They both have comparable tech, and they both have nukes. China might have the better cyber-warfare, but that's not even really a given... after all... when you need tech support in the US who's usually on the other end of the line? Hint: It ain't someone from China. It wouldn't surprise me at all if India's cyber warfare is pretty good in it's own right. India has the allies, as the US and many on the west would probably jump in to help them.... but even in this age it'll take time to get them help, while China's allies (probably Russia, Pakistan, and definitely N. Korea) are all right in India's back yard. In the end I suppose i'd have to give this to China.... for the short-term. They'd never hold it though.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

interesting.........

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

country of billions vs country of billions

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

China already beat India in a War, and all signs point to a repeat in any new conflicts between them.

Plus, China and India won't be a world war since neither country has much friends, but the Chinese have more.

China has Russia and Pakistan, while the Indians' most powerful ally is...Japan, for some reason, and the United States would tell the Japanese not to get involved.

India would lose.

As far as the chart goes, we're taught that the only thing holding India back is it's absurd level of corruption and weak central government to maintain structure.

But, all things considered, the hundreds of millions of laborers accessible in China that made China's economy into what it is today is only available in India as well, so, yes, there is a potential for India to enjoy a similar boom.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

China would crush India in a war. To be more accurate, they would crush India again, because they already did it once in living memory and it's the whole reason India started their nuclear program.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Mandarinestro

@saren: In the real world, both sides lose because they both go bankrupt. India stirs up an insurrection in Tibet while China sics Pakistan and Sri Lanka at India.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

It should be China vs The Phillippines in world war III.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anyway, the world loses. No more cheap labour to make those iPhones and no more telemarketers to scam people.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

It should be China vs The Phillippines in world war III.

Not that I want it to happen but, tensions are high between them.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Rouflex

Since this is a gangbang and the chinese stuff are crap, i would say the Indians win it with a arrow...

-United Statien of North America with popcorn logic

On a more serious note, why couldnt world power stop the whole thing before its too late? I mean they still need to exploit those places...

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By flashback0180

First off , there wont be a war, India and china are officially allies.They have the same allies and have business contracts between each other worth billions, obviously border issue will be a sour topic and will never be solved like many other countries, IIRC not to long ago they had another border Issue which led china to cross their line of control aggred on and host a red banner in indias territory. The issue was dealt with in less than 2 day , china moved back their camp after the higher ups talked it through .

@superguy1591:

lol wut? Russia would sit neutral, they have been Indian allies for most part of India's sovereign existence .Literally been its biggest military supplier along with France.

Napal wont support china, along with their border problems, Indias relationship with napal is pretty tight,IIRC They dont even have a physical border, you can walk between the two countries in the same street.

Apparently China & India have the same businesses allies , from big players like Russia to small league like North Korea . The only ones who would risk to fight with India or China are

the ones who have border issues , like Pakistan ,Japan,Bangladesh,Napal,South Korea. even though USA is allies with India they would stay neutral, China has the best strategic foreign policy established till date. As i said neither can afford a war again.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: China and India are not allies. China is aligned with Pakistan.

To show how strenuous their relationship is, one of India's largest military co-operation partners is Japan--China's biggesr enemy in East Asia.

Allies don't balance against each other.

India also holds one of China's largest political enemies, if they were allies the Chinese would've gotten him already.

As far as Russia, Russia is aligned with China. Russia need China more than Russia need India.

China doesn't need Nepal. China can't best India single-handed because they have a more powerful military and more people.

The United States is also not aligned with India. The United States backed Pakistan when India went commie, the alliance with Pakistan grew stronger when Pakistan fought Russia in Afghanistan and even more when the United States went into Afghanistan to fight the Taliban.

Plus, Pakistan now has all the leverage since the United States can't afford to have nuclear Pakistan to go rogue and have a rogue Muslim state holding a nuclear weapon.

N.Korea is also way more dependant on China than Russia as China is all that keeps S.Korea and Japan from handling business.

Finally, economic relationships doesn't mean much. WWI European powers had Europe all economically dependant on each other, but look how that turned out. Though I agree that War is unlikely since nuclear weapons are in both States and no one wants to die a horrible death.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was covered in "Shadow of the Hegemon" by Orson Scott Card. China won through trickery. They have more to be weary of with Russia to their North.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

China can't best India single-handed because they have a more powerful military and more people.

How is India's military superior to China's?

Oznaug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

China already beat India in a War, and all signs point to a repeat in any new conflicts between them.

Plus, China and India won't be a world war since neither country has much friends, but the Chinese have more.

China has Russia and Pakistan, while the Indians' most powerful ally is...Japan, for some reason, and the United States would tell the Japanese not to get involved.

India would lose.

As far as the chart goes, we're taught that the only thing holding India back is it's absurd level of corruption and weak central government to maintain structure.

But, all things considered, the hundreds of millions of laborers accessible in China that made China's economy into what it is today is only available in India as well, so, yes, there is a potential for India to enjoy a similar boom.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: the only thing India has more of is carriers, but China has more destroyers and bombers so it's not really a win in that department,

China could also afford to get a few more carriers, but they don't want to project power as of yet.

China is also larger in terms of size, has a larger military and a larger pool of males to draw from.

China > India, though, it would be fun to see how Asia looks in 50 years--will the Chinese, Russians and Indians be England, France and Germany?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: wait, we're mixed up--I said China is more powerful.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By flashback0180

@superguy1591:

allies as in friendly, I've mentioned this before China and India have impressive foreign policy, it always ends with successful negotiations. It's been like that for the last 53 years. You forget, China is a member of the original -brick- (Brazil, Russia, India, China ) huge economic partnership with India and the other 4 for next 50+years and the alliance with Pakistan came out of a necessity (if I'm not mistaken) , India can entirely block china's navel fuel supply from the midwest, this can be overcome by transpoting through Pakistan.

Actually I double checked this India's longest military cooperation is with Russia. Not Japan.

Just because they have a closer relationship doesn't ' imply they will go to war on one of their    closest allies and it's biggest investor , all the reason why they will stay neutral.  the Indian foreign minister himself out spoke that Russia is their closest military partner, defence cooperation  with long term perspective.

also   British - India  had  sided with Russia in ww2 according to wiki more than 2.5  million indian troops were sent to aid Russia among other countries . Which is one of the main reasons why Russia has been India's longest business partner.

I said usa will stay neutral they won't side, we've seen this more than a few times, and the relationship is more complex than ever, This went like wild fire few months ago. Right after most of the troops were called back, USA submitted a pentagon report claiming that Pakistan is using militant proxy war against India . anyway they are neutral partners or something plus have good relashiohip with both countries.

true, sometimes I wonder if nukes are a good thing or bad. Both Pakistan and India have the same amount of nukes and who knows how many weaponizable uranium they are still holding to process .

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

China wins. More cannon fodder and better tech.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And more people to join the army lol.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

China stomps.

Oznaug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: China and India are not allies. China is aligned with Pakistan.

To show how strenuous their relationship is, one of India's largest military co-operation partners is Japan--China's biggesr enemy in East Asia.

Allies don't balance against each other.

India also holds one of China's largest political enemies, if they were allies the Chinese would've gotten him already.

As far as Russia, Russia is aligned with China. Russia need China more than Russia need India.

China doesn't need Nepal. China can't best India single-handed because they have a more powerful military and more people.

The United States is also not aligned with India. The United States backed Pakistan when India went commie, the alliance with Pakistan grew stronger when Pakistan fought Russia in Afghanistan and even more when the United States went into Afghanistan to fight the Taliban.

Plus, Pakistan now has all the leverage since the United States can't afford to have nuclear Pakistan to go rogue and have a rogue Muslim state holding a nuclear weapon.

N.Korea is also way more dependant on China than Russia as China is all that keeps S.Korea and Japan from handling business.

Finally, economic relationships doesn't mean much. WWI European powers had Europe all economically dependant on each other, but look how that turned out. Though I agree that War is unlikely since nuclear weapons are in both States and no one wants to die a horrible death.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the bigger nation

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and the one with the bigger military

inferno25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it won't be India who starts the war for sure since India hasn't invaded any country in its history. And if the war starts, India has more and better allies than China like Russia Japan And USA. Yes USA. USA sees China as its greatest rival and India is one of its great allies.

India also has neck to neck army , air force and navy as compared to China. And above all its a democracy while China is a colonist country because of which it has a lot more enemies than India , which hardly have any enemies.

Peace out

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If China attacks tomorrow, we'll officially loose.Sure it won't be a walk in park for them, but they will be in a better situation than us after the war. That being said, 5 years from now, complete opposite would be true.

Ignorance at its best.

@noone301994 said:

And more people to join the army lol.

Agreed. If it comes to that, I don't think Chinese citizens would have any say in it if the government asks them to join military. Unlike India.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to go with china, sadly.

They outdo India in almost every category by numbers, and many times quality.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#37 frozen  Moderator

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd go with China, mostly because I suspect India loves her people more.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Why 'sadly' when you know China is the greater country?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Why 'sadly' when you know China is the greater country?

I'm from India. And china is a lot more aggressive to other countries than India anyway.. look at Tibet.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Tibet? Dafuq is that. It is called southern westerly province of China.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nobody wins, and we all lose.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By johnfrank120
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
Oznaug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

Nobody wins, and we all lose.

nukes are banned

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

China is developing Railguns, Lasers and Fighter Jets not that far off from our own. Realistically they would not have a war however.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Why can't they merge with each other:

A Chinese 7/11.
A Chinese 7/11.

With an indian cashier.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just let America and Russia finally go at it since there is so much tension between the two. The whole world will be in chaos.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

China