bored :P

#4 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"Barguest says:
"Constantine says:
"who here is a chav? or dislikes chavs?"
OMG what? I can't stop laughing...why are you even asking this? :P"
bored :P"

then I shall count...and what I shall count, is the amount of times you get asked "whats a chav?"

#5 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

who doesn't know what a chav is ?

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hears the word chav and goes crazy

Burn in hell Chav scum!!!!

Chav... for those who don't know...

Chavs have such a tribal dress code that you can spot one yards away! Now what makes the Chavs attire so funny is that they think they are at the cutting edge fashion and that by adorning their body with hunks of worthless 9ct gold crap they look rich! In reality what they do look like are a bunch of fking pikeys! With this handy field guide, if you count more than 2 points on a single person, you are almost certainly looking at a Chav!

Baseball Cap

What can I say? I'm convinced that male Chavs are issued with a Baseball Cap at birth! Disregard caps worn at a jaunty angle or back to front, the Chav will use his cap peak to conceal his identity to the max! Look out for the particularly hideous Burberry variant as pictured left!

1 Point

Sportswear

Banded Shirts and Jackets

Forget Savile (yes, that's Savile, Dominic!) Row tailoring, what your Chav about town likes to be seen wearing is branded sportswear! The bigger the brand name on the garment, the better! Look out for what was this summers classic, the pink Nickelson polo shirt and this winters classic, the sky blue McKenzie hoody!

1 Point

Jewellery

Gold Pendants

Pictured here is the classic clown pendant in all it's hideous glory! Look out for other disgusting variants such as rag dolls, teddy bears, horses, gypsy caravans, guns and a clown with a pushchair! Don't be put off it's a rainy day, Chavs will wear their pendant outside of any garment on full display!

1 Point

Thick Gold Chains

Do you remember watching 'The A Team' as a kid? Do you remember those thick gold chains Mr. T used to wear? This is what you should be looking for! Size matters, only count a chain if it's at least 5mm thick! Don't be put off it's a rainy day, Chavs will wear their chains outside of any garment on full display!

1 Point

Sovereign Rings

Once the sole domain of cockney villains, scrap merchants and Jimmy Saville!?! The sovereign ring has now been embraced by the Chav, especially the faux sovereign ring. This classy piece of hand furniture makes the wearer appear to be rich and also comes in handy for giving the missus a back hander!

1 Point

Big Hoopy Gold Earrings

Nothing says 'filthy chavster' quite like a nice thick pair of big hoopy gold earrings! When I say big, I mean a inside diameter of at least 2 inches! If you see someone with earrings so big they rest on the wearers shoulders, you are in the presence of Chav royalty!

1 Point

M
Post Edited:2007-08-16 11:31:06

#7 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"who doesn't know what a chav is ?"

Americans...Canadians...etc, and in scotland we call them Neds

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

details copied from chavscum website

M

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I know. Now I am disgusted. Although I'm sure some other Canadians were aware......

#10 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Barguest says:

"Constantine says:
"who doesn't know what a chav is ?"

Americans...Canadians...etc, and in scotland we call them Neds"

one i know americans and canadians who know what a chav is and i also know about scottish calling them neds.

@methos lol

#11 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm a Chavs and everybody I know and see where I live is a Chav. I wear a baseball hat tilted to the side or back or both. I wear cloths with brand names on them. I have a silver chain but it looks just like the second gold one.

And I thought Pikey's were the best part of that whole movie.

P.S. Lmao, I've been called alot of things but a Chav.......... that doesn't even sound like an insult. I actually thought it was an onion.

#12 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

One more thing. Didn't Arrow make the same thread only about the English and everybody cryed and had a fit?
Post Edited:2007-08-16 11:38:33

#13 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"So I'm a Chavs and everybody I know and see where I live is a Chav. I wear a baseball hat tilted to the side or back or both. I wear cloths with brand names on them. I have a silver chain but it looks just like the second gold one.And I thought Pikey's were the best part of that whole movie.P.S. Lmao, I've been called alot of things but a Chav.......... that doesn't even sound like an insult. I actually thought it was an onion."

chav isn't an insult just a name

#14 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"One more thing. Didn't Arrow make the same thread only about the English and everybody cryed and had a fit?
Post Edited:2007-08-16 11:38:33"

dunno don't care

#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"One more thing. Didn't Arrow make the same thread only about the English and everybody cryed and had a fit?

i don't think 'Chav' can be construed as an insult... it's just a way of life...

wearing those things i posted above doesn't make you a chav, it's the attitude and random violence that does

M

#16 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"Gambler says:

dunno don't care"

But yet you responded? Interesting.

Methos says:

"Gambler says:

i don't think 'Chav' can be construed as an insult... it's just a way of life...

wearing those things i posted above doesn't make you a chav, it's the attitude and random violence that does

M"

Ohhhhh, you left that part out.

#17 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"Gambler says:
"So I'm a Chavs and everybody I know and see where I live is a Chav. I wear a baseball hat tilted to the side or back or both. I wear cloths with brand names on them. I have a silver chain but it looks just like the second gold one. And I thought Pikey's were the best part of that whole movie. P.S. Lmao, I've been called alot of things but a Chav.......... that doesn't even sound like an insult. I actually thought it was an onion."
chav isn't an insult just a name"

Actually it is an insult. NED stands for Non-Educated-Delinquent, not so sure about Chav, but its a different word for the same thing. So, snobbery and judging people by appearances...

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

meh, i just did a quick copy paste from the website lol

M

#19 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Barguest says:

"Constantine says:
"Gambler says:
"So I'm a Chavs and everybody I know and see where I live is a Chav. I wear a baseball hat tilted to the side or back or both. I wear cloths with brand names on them. I have a silver chain but it looks just like the second gold one. And I thought Pikey's were the best part of that whole movie. P.S. Lmao, I've been called alot of things but a Chav.......... that doesn't even sound like an insult. I actually thought it was an onion."

Actually it is an insult. NED stands for Non-Educated-Delinquent, not so sure about Chav, but its a different word for the same thing. So, snobbery and judging people by appearances..."

Your my hero ;)

#20 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Constantine says:
"Gambler says:

dunno don't care"

But yet you responded? Interesting.

well i'm part scottish, swedish, english and irish

#21 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Barguest says:

"Constantine says:
"Gambler says:

Actually it is an insult. NED stands for Non-Educated-Delinquent, not so sure about Chav, but its a different word for the same thing. So, snobbery and judging people by appearances..."

well down were i am you would call someone a chav cause they are you wouldn't say it as an insult cause its not insulting.

#22 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Barguest says:
"Constantine says:
"Gambler says:
Your my hero ;)"

Well... the stereotype fits my family, and they're my family you know...:P

#23 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i suppose it's the same thing as calling someone a Goth, Punk or Mosher...

it all comes down to judging someone by their dress and their mannerisms

hey, when it comes down to it, i suppose everyones a little bit racist, even if they don't mean to be

M

#24 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i suppose it's the same thing as calling someone a Goth, Punk or Mosher...it all comes down to judging someone by their dress and their mannerismshey, when it comes down to it, i suppose everyones a little bit racist, even if they don't mean to beM"

And thats why threads like this are #@!$ing retarded. What purpose did it serve in the end?

#25 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

well i made this thread as a question not an rguement or insult.

#26 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Methos says:
"i suppose it's the same thing as calling someone a Goth, Punk or Mosher...it all comes down to judging someone by their dress and their mannerismshey, when it comes down to it, i suppose everyones a little bit racist, even if they don't mean to beM"

And thats why threads like this are #@!$ing retarded. What purpose did it serve in the end? "

it wasn't made for a purpose so everyone should stop getting upset by stuff like this.

#27 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"Gambler says:
"Methos says:

And thats why threads like this are #@!$ing retarded. What purpose did it serve in the end? "

it wasn't made for a purpose so everyone should stop getting upset by stuff like this."

Really? Cause your first post looks like a rallying cry for people who don't like chavs.

Constantine says:

"who here is a chav?or dislikes chavs?"
#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Methos says:

meh, i'm a cyberpunk... i'll freely admit it...

i have baggy combats with neon layering and a biker leather jacket...

everyone has the right to dress how they want, listen to what they want and act how they want...

it doesn't mean that people will stop judging other people though, sad fact but true

M

#29 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

"it doesn't mean that people will stop judging other people though, sad fact but true"

That doesn't make it ok, though... As a film maker and cartoonist, I seek to change and challenge perceptions. People shouldn't get lazy like that...

#30 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Constantine says:
"Gambler says:
"Methos says:

it wasn't made for a purpose so everyone should stop getting upset by stuff like this."

Really? Cause your first post looks like a rallying cry for people who don't like chavs.

Constantine says:

"

it was a question cause i was bored stop making it such a big deal

#31 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"Gambler says:
"Constantine says:
"Gambler says:
"Methos says:

Constantine says:

"

it was a question cause i was bored stop making it such a big deal

"

Ohhhh, okay well I'm bored so maybe I'll just create a thread. Lets see, what could I make?

#32 Posted by Redrick Arsenal X (4 posts) - - Show Bio

What the f is a Chav?

#33 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Redrick Arsenal X says:

"What the f is a Chav?"

first page

@gambler: go ahead

#34 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Redrick Arsenal X says:
"What the f is a Chav?"

Its a term to describe people who don't dress the way Constantine thinks they should."

when did i say that ?

#35 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Redrick Arsenal X says:

"What the f is a Chav?"

Its a term to describe people who don't dress the way Constantine thinks they should.

#36 Posted by Redrick Arsenal X (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Redrick Arsenal X says:
"What the f is a Chav?"
Its a term to describe people who don't dress the way Constantine thinks they should."

Hmmm....im leaving

Ghost

#37 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"Gambler says:
"Redrick Arsenal X says:
"What the f is a Chav?"

when did i say that ?"

Ohhh it doesn't mean anything. I was just bored.

#38 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Constantine says:
"Gambler says:
"Redrick Arsenal X says:
"What the f is a Chav?"

when did i say that ?"

Ohhh it doesn't mean anything. I was just bored."

oh alright then :)