Posted by harleyquinnhawkgirl (300 posts) - - Show Bio

hey everyone I just have a curious question on my mind. Does anyone want to change their profile name on this website? I really want to change mine because it's not the name I really wanted or gave thought about. AND its very misleading. I'm a guy but everytime I get a message it's like thanks girl. I know the name is harleyquinnhawkgirl but I want to change it sooooo bad. So everyone if you want to change your name just write what you feel on here and if you would change your name what would you change it to! Thanks =) I would change by name to TrueDCblooD noboday take it pleasee!!
#1 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so taking that name.

#2 Posted by goldenshot80 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Quisling said:
" I'm so taking that name. "
Im going to make an account with the name. MUHHAHAA
#3 Posted by JediXMan (31321 posts) - - Show Bio

Make a new account.

Moderator
#4 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
Nope.
#5 Posted by StarKiller809 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm happy with with my user name. I though about it for like 30 miniutes.
#6 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by haydenclaireheroes (7562 posts) - - Show Bio

I am happy with my name also. Would never change it for the world

#8 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate my name.People think i'm  a marvel fanboy,and they make jokes.I don't like making new emails.....

#9 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14833 posts) - - Show Bio

I made mine on impulse and just embraced it. Don't think i would change it now.

#10 Posted by Billy Batson (58372 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @King Quisling said:
" I'm so taking that name. "
Im going to make an account with the name. MUHHAHAA "

lol

#11 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:
" @goldenshot80 said:
" @King Quisling said:
" I'm so taking that name. "
Im going to make an account with the name. MUHHAHAA "

lol

"
:P
#12 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

 Babs was able to do it, but she lost a lot of data attributed to her account. But then again that was some time ago.

#13 Posted by Mercy_ (91887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
"  Babs was able to do it, but she lost a lot of data attributed to her account. But then again that was some time ago. "
How long ago? Because it did actually used to be a feature.
Moderator
#14 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: At least 2 years ago.
#15 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to change mine but most here know me by that now.

#16 Edited by rogue_mar1e (19759 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd change the 1 to an i if I could.

#17 Posted by Miss Menace (12166 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm good with this one,.

#18 Posted by Omarpool (6760 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" I made mine on impulse and just embraced it. Don't think i would change it now. "
Good. I wouldn't know what to do if you did.

@ComicMan24 said:
" I would like to change mine but most here know me by that now. "
No you keep yours too!

@rogue_mar1e said:
" I'd change the 1 to an i if I could. "

That would confuse me to no end!


#19 Posted by RYU/BATMAN (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Next time people, think about the names you create before going through with it.

I have one of the coolest names on the site.