Changing appearences...

Rosebunse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Rosebunse

So, we all know that comic book characters don't usually change all that much in appearence, but sometimes they do. It comes and goes with the decade. Take the Punisher. Sometimes Frank looks like he's in his mid to late thirties. Other times, he looks closer to fifty. Note, I'm not talking MAX here, just the 616 version. And then there's Jubilee, who goes from looking 25 to 16 at a drop of a hat. I know it's mostly to do with the artist, but still. And now we have Blade and Morbius, both of whom are not new to this game. Take the recent X-Men spoliers. What is with the mustache? Someone explain that damn mustache. I know Blade's starting to settle down with Jakie-another recent trend; everyone other than Spidey, get in a potentially long term relationship and pray no one kills someone-but why the mustache? Why that horrible mustache?! Why damn you why?!!!! And then there's the recent change in Morbius's hair line. I thought it was just a small little change, but then it's there in the spolier for Amazing Spider Man 642.
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Darkseid Elite

as for the moustache, real men grow beards. also  change is good, i like it if it's not too drastic

spawndon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By spawndon

How about Cable?
Back at the start of the 1992 series, he looked like 60 above. Now he looks like a regular guy.