Change email?

QueenGeorgeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi, I would want to know how to change my email address here because I didn't know that I put my old/rarely used one and I cannot see if there are notifications. Can I do that? Seems that I've been looking for a tool to change it but found none lol. Thanks! It's my first forum posts, shocks and nonsense.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Unless a staff member can help you out you are probably screwed. Easiest way for you would probably be to just make a new account with the right email while you are still new.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By KingVenus

@queengeorgeee: ' Happened to me once..put this in the "Bug Reporting" Forums.

- Contact @pikahyper he will be sure to solve your problem

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What The_Tree and Bruxae said.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@queengeorgeee: Hi, welcome to CV! Are you talking about having problems retrieving your verification code to activate your account? If so, that's gonna have to go through staff. But if you're all activated and everything and just wanted to change your email address to a current one, here's how to do that.

Just hover over your icon in the top right corner of the screen. You'll see a dropdown menu. There are three tabs up at the top, 'settings', 'billing' and 'logout'. Click the 'billing' option. That will take you to an account overview page. There's a bold title called 'profile management'. Below that is a hyperlink that says 'Change Email/Password'. That's the one you wanna click.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2