• 79 results
#51 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

It depends, but I mostly hate anime censorship.

let them titties be free

#52 Posted by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@digbykong: DK gonna smang mario

I don't think Smang will ever catch on. But Gangnam Style has proven me wrong before.

#53 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@digbykong: I really want to post a funny but somehow 'censored' video that is available off youtube

#54 Posted by Farkam (4872 posts) - - Show Bio

I only hate when my words are censored because everyone on the net are a bunch of babies. I'm a hypocrite like that. ; - )

#55 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Is it the Harlem Shake?

#57 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Those poor Serbian's . They can't afford clothes or props. :(

#58 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@digbykong: must be cold

here it is

spoilered because of nsfw nature

#59 Posted by BumpyBoo (8142 posts) - - Show Bio

Censorship is like telling a man he can't eat a steak because a baby can't chew it.

Wow :D *applauds* I really can't articulate it any better than that.

#60 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@vance_astro said:

Censorship is like telling a man he can't eat a steak because a baby can't chew it.

Censored. Big words offend my intellect.

#61 Posted by BumpyBoo (8142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@vance_astro said:

That must be quite an infuriating predicament ;P

#62 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not allowed to say

#63 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

lol!

#64 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@digbykong said:

@bumpyboo said:

@vance_astro said:

That must be quite an infuriating predicament ;P

#65 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7020 posts) - - Show Bio

The war has already begun...

#66 Posted by laflux (15126 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@mk111 said:

It depends, but I mostly hate anime censorship.

let them titties be free

Right on brother, Right on

#67 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by RDClip (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all parents should learn to read the friggen ratings and parental discretion on movies/video games/anime/music/whatever and stop bitching after they buy little Johnny a copy of GTA and learn that he beats hookers in it. There is a famous story in the annells of the internet about a parent that rented his little kids a copy of Ninja Scroll because "its a cartoon, it's for kids" without reading the back of the box, then he comes in and threatens to sue the video store even after being reminded that the employee did warn him that it wasn't for kids. Bad parents, don't try to take away other people's freedom of expression because you are lazy.

People should be able to write, draw, sing, or film anything just as long as it doesn't encroach on other people's rights or promote hate. Freedom of speech is much more important than a few people's thin-skinned sensibilities.

And the MPAA should stop using their rating system to censor films. The required unaccompanied age for an R-rated film is 17, at that age a person should be able to deal with seeing pubic hair.

#69 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip:

your first point is true, I remember when they aired smackdown back then kids killed each other imitating moves. Now it is mostly banned from where I come from.

learning respect is crucial

#70 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio
See? We all know that's not anatomically correct. He's penis has been censored. Emasculation!

@edamame:

=0

Oh dear.

#71 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17822 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by laflux (15126 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@laflux: Ha ha I see.

Have a feeling this thread might end becoming "lalfluxed for a bit.

Oh whatever would give you that idea..........

The @pyrogram @laflux @nerx triple alliance strives for the a fair representation of the diverse sexual appetites of the citizens of Comicvine. We may be crushed under the heel of certain mods (you know who you are), but you will hinder the pureness of our spirits, or our resolve to reach our goals.

Um this

Well it seems that Nerx has fallen under ban-hammer. The war has heated up, we grieve his passing but I know for certain that Nerx would only want us to push forward with our initiative. So with that being said, care to join us?

#73 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@laflux said:

@laflux: Ha ha I see.

Have a feeling this thread might end becoming "lalfluxed for a bit.

Oh whatever would give you that idea..........

The @pyrogram @laflux @nerx triple alliance strives for the a fair representation of the diverse sexual appetites of the citizens of Comicvine. We may be crushed under the heel of certain mods (you know who you are), but you will hinder the pureness of our spirits, or our resolve to reach our goals.

Um this

Well it seems that Nerx has fallen under ban-hammer. The war has heated up, we grieve his passing but I know for certain that Nerx would only want us to push forward with our initiative. So with that being said, care to join us?

Huh he got banned? Why?

What care to join you derailing this thread I set up eh no thanks. Think I will pass on the offer.

#74 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5501 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: You know who has hands? The Devil! And he uses em for holding!

#75 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fine with censorship. Most, if not all, things said or written that involve hurting, malice, hate or discrimination toward a person SHOULD be censored.

#76 Posted by TDK_1997 (14662 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate it how in most forums or websites you cna't swear.I don't mean insulting people but just words like f*ck or sh*t and from that kind.

#77 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

I hate it how in most forums or websites you cna't swear.I don't mean insulting people but just words like f*ck or sh*t and from that kind.

I agree. I really do think everyone's to swearing is rather silly. People seem to think it somehow someone but yet that someone thinks the same way. So basically the big reason people are iffy on swearing is because they are all so worried about somehow offending or upsetting other people.

#78 Edited by TDK_1997 (14662 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

I agree. I really do think everyone's to swearing is rather silly. People seem to think it somehow someone but yet that someone thinks the same way. So basically the big reason people are iffy on swearing is because they are all so worried about somehow offending or upsetting other people.

Of course when swearing is allowed most people will offend other people but that's not always the case.Swearing can still be allowed for comments like f*ck and sh*t and when somebody swears and offends other people he can be warned about it and later maybe banned.

#79 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Of course when swearing is allowed most people will offend other people but that's not always the case.Swearing can still be allowed for comments like f*ck and sh*t and when somebody swears and offends other people he can be warned about it and later maybe banned.

Well it can be used as an insult but you can insult someone without swearing and upset some without swearing. But I really doubt swearing itself actually offends or upsets anyone. In fact it pretty much doesn't its just as I said people are worried about upsetting other people.

#80 Edited by TDK_1997 (14662 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Well it can be used as an insult but you can insult someone without swearing and upset some without swearing. But I really doubt swearing itself actually offends or upsets anyone. In fact it pretty much doesn't its just as I said people are worried about upsetting other people.

Actually the best way to offend someone is in the diplomatic way,using words and phrases that are thoughtful and acutally insulting.Most of the times when people try to offend others with curses and bad words they are expressing how weak they are mentally and that they know that they are not right.

#81 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Actually the best way to offend someone is in the diplomatic way,using words and phrases that are thoughtful and acutally insulting.Most of the times when people try to offend others with curses and bad words they are expressing how weak they are mentally and that they know that they are not right.

Precisely.

#82 Posted by russellmania77 (14863 posts) - - Show Bio