Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Hooded Hero

I know this is a touchy subject, but please people be appropiate.

What do you think about catergorizing people? I've been paying attention lately to people I'm around people I hang out with and everything. Some of the things I've noticed is some people wanna be catergorized into certain groups. Is that wrong? Do people think that they should be judged? Do some people stand out just to be judged?

Seriously if we catergorizing people is so wrong then why do they have different churches. Why do most churches have all white people going to a church that has all white people and black people going to a church with all black people. 

Lately I've noticed we really haven't come far from Martin Luther Kings day and I wish would could take this whole discrimanation thing and put a stop to it. 

The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Hooded Hero

The more I think about it. Gangs catergorize themselves all the time. 

The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Hooded Hero

@Edamame:
Yea, Like I've been going to an all black church lately. They keep saying that they are raising money for a black founded school.

All I can think is couldn't they go to any school and get the same education. Why do they have to go to a black founded school? I understand that it keeps them in touch with their culture, but it also makes them stay more small minded and not catergorize other races that are different from them.

The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Hooded Hero

Well heres the thing. I look at these people and think. They are making themselves. That way. Why do they go around blaming others? 

The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Hooded Hero

It all makes since, people just really need to come over it all.