#1 Posted by russellmania77 (14628 posts) - - Show Bio

WARNING you love this shows growing up than DO NOT WATCH

doing some research of the truth behind adventure time, i came across some videos called CARTOON CONSPIRACIES, meaning i guess that the real story lines of some of beloved cartoons or the inspiration behind what the cartoon was about, i do not believe any of em but i did find them amusing and creative. I would like to get your thoughts on these but again these are very creepy and some say that it pretty much "ruins your childhood" but anyways the best ones are prolly the pokemon one and the rugrats one

Ash's Coma theory

the rugrats theory

the truth behind recess

powerpuff girl's theory

foster's home for imaginary friends theory

there are an ed edd n eddy one too but its too similar to recess one and doug but its too twisty, also hey arnold and others. again i dont believe in these but do you?

#3 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

While I'm fine with Ash coma because it's a funny response to Ash not aging, and Anime time progressing at snails pace. But.. Rugrats are just Rugrats

#4 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, it's more of an analysis than a conspiracy.

#5 Posted by russellmania77 (14628 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder why the first comment was deleted

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24720 posts) - - Show Bio

I had trouble with the last 2 videos since the dudes apparently thought watching them play a game while rambling was a good idea. The guy in the power puff one couldn't even keep the story straight

#7 Posted by russellmania77 (14628 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: lol your post mad me laugh bro (not being sarcastic) yeah that guy sucks, he also did a rugrats theory vid but all he kept saying was angelica was a w*ore and how he thought the asian one was hot.

#8 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rugrats one ive heard before and is really interesting. The Pokemon one...ehhh.

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24720 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the dude who did the recess one has several others that pretty much all revolve around dead kids

#10 Posted by JediXMan (29712 posts) - - Show Bio
@awesam said:

Actually, it's more of an analysis than a conspiracy.

This.

#11 Edited by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of these read like a morose fanfic. Especially the Recess one.

#12 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

"Coma theory" is so cliche it hurts.

#13 Edited by consolemaster001 (4995 posts) - - Show Bio

Ed Edd Eddy purgatory theory...nuff said.

JUSTICE !!-CM01

#14 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (3881 posts) - - Show Bio

some people have way to much time on their hands

#15 Posted by russellmania77 (14628 posts) - - Show Bio

some people have way to much time on their hands

the story of my life lol

#16 Posted by judasnixon (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy is a freaking weird-o.......... I just listen to his power puff girl theory, and why do people post videos of them playing video games?

#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17627 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy is a freaking weird-o.......... I just listen to his power puff girl theory, and why do people post videos of them playing video games?

I know I found that really irritating.

#18 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems more like a theory. Honestly, according to some folks "everything" in life is apart of some kind of conspiracy. Whether or not that's true is a different story.

#19 Edited by joshmightbe (24720 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Hey, Youtube walkthroughs have got me through many a difficult game.

#20 Edited by joshmightbe (24720 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Tho I agree that in this case it was a bit stupid

#21 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the rugrats, the rug rug rats.