• 53 results
Edited 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: Cannibalism Tango (read OP before voting) (38 votes)

The Beast 24%
The Scavenger 42%
The Social Cannibal 13%
The Saint 21%

You are trapped in a frozen area. Your rations are gone. You are starving. But you do have one option... cannibalism. Which situation must arise for you to travel the path of the humanitarian?

Option 1: The Beast -- You will kill a living companion to eat him/her. Survival of the fittest.

Option 2: The Scavenger -- You are willing to starve and won't kill to survive. However, once your companion/one of your companions dies... you will do what you need to do to live.

Option 3: The Social Cannibal -- You are with a large group of companions, and one of them dies of hunger and exposure. You are resistant, but your other companions cook the corpse and begin to eat him. You can smell the sizzling juices of his flesh, and you haven't eaten in weeks. One of your friends offers you a piece and you give in.

Option 4: The Saint -- You will die before you consume your fellow man, under any circumstances.

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34958 posts) - - Show Bio

nom nom nom nom

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

probably the Scavanger, Though if they attack to eat me .....i BECOME DA BEAST!

#3 Posted by Mucklefluga (2602 posts) - - Show Bio

I WILL find another way to survive.

#4 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done please

#5 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18714 posts) - - Show Bio

Id like to think that the scavenger or the social cannibal.

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16825 posts) - - Show Bio

The Scavenger but who the hell knows how I would really act in that situation.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked Scavenger as well btw.

#8 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

The Saint, but only because people look pretty gross and I'm a picky eater.

#9 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23790 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by i_like_swords (17375 posts) - - Show Bio

The Social Cannibal. I don't think I'd be able to take the route of the Scavenger without a bunch of people reassuring me to do so.

#12 Posted by The_Good_Loser (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Something between 1 and 3

#13 Edited by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by The_Good_Loser (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Depends on my social situation i guess, if i had kids or family.

#15 Edited by The_Good_Loser (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Say if i knew the other person didn't have any ties, you're getting Ice'd son! (as soon as the pack gets the munchies)

#16 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#17 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18933 posts) - - Show Bio

Option 1.

How do you know you won't like something until you try it? And I'm not above doing whatever it takes to ensure my own survival.

#18 Posted by The_Good_Loser (236 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18933 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by The_Good_Loser (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: RIP indeed, but He'd be pissed if he saw that on his youtube vids :D

#21 Edited by CyborgZod (155 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont wait until the rations are gone. As soon as I find myself in a frozen area with no escape I'd kill all my companions, cut them up, and freeze the meat for later use. This way I can make the rations last as long as possible and then when those are done, I can eat the tasty tasty human meat!

#22 Posted by Wolverine08 (45540 posts) - - Show Bio

Saint.

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio

Saint. I wouldn't turn on them unless they try to eat me.. And sure as hell wouldn't eat them. Ugh.

#24 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4211 posts) - - Show Bio

probably the Scavanger, Though if they attack to eat me .....i BECOME DA BEAST!

My thoughts exactly.

#25 Posted by dngn4774 (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be chowing down on some fresh saint meat.

#26 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#27 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18714 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

There would be plenty to go around too :)

Saint. I wouldn't turn on them unless they try to eat me.. And sure as hell wouldn't eat them. Ugh.

Saint.

#28 Edited by SC (13349 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll eat everyone, as many people as I can track down, hunt and tackle. I won't even waste time trying to kill them, I'll just leap into the air and land on their heads mouth first and let gravity do its thing. Then when I have eaten 100 people I will use my superior strength and superior durability to rip my ribs and gut apart and then I will just run around collecting human people like a dream catcher catches dreams. Then once I have eaten 100 000 people I will be big enough to start eating mountains. Then eventually I will transcend my humble beginnings as a hume, and I will swallow the moon and break the Earth with my jaws then I can finally eat everyone!

Oh I mean uhm.. the Saint. I'll never harm or eat anyone, ever... yeah. Actually I don't like the health risks with eating people, but if I was in a situation with friends, family or loved ones? I'd want them to survive and so would eat people to show them its okay to eat people, even if I didn't want to eat people. I'd also volunteer to be that guy that starts trekking out to find rescue and all other sources of food. Last resort situation, eh depends, I doubt I'd be in a situation where it would be an option, since I can cover a lot of ground and anyone traveling with me would be in good health enough to be traveling with me, it would be uneconomical for either of us to eat the other, and or would probably end up alone in poor health before getting to eating each other stage.

#29 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

The Scavenger

#30 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18714 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

I'll eat everyone, as many people as I can track down, hunt and tackle. I won't even waste time trying to kill them, I'll just leap into the air and land on their heads mouth first and let gravity do its thing. Then when I have eaten 100 people I will use my superior strength and superior durability to rip my ribs and gut apart and then I will just run around collecting human people like a dream catcher catches dreams. Then once I have eaten 100 000 people I will be big enough to start eating mountains. Then eventually I will transcend my humble beginnings as a hume, and I will swallow the moon and break the Earth with my jaws then I can finally eat everyone!

Oh I mean uhm.. the Saint. I'll never harm or eat anyone, ever... yeah. Actually I don't like the health risks with eating people, but if I was in a situation with friends, family or loved ones? I'd want them to survive and so would eat people to show them its okay to eat people, even if I didn't want to eat people. I'd also volunteer to be that guy that starts trekking out to find rescue and all other sources of food. Last resort situation, eh depends, I doubt I'd be in a situation where it would be an option, since I can cover a lot of ground and anyone traveling with me would be in good health enough to be traveling with me, it would be uneconomical for either of us to eat the other, and or would probably end up alone in poor health before getting to eating each other stage.

If there are health risks to eating people why would you show loved ones its okay? I can understand you wanting for them to survive (Id likely be the same and want my family to survive) But could the health risks kill you quicker from eating human as opposed to waiting it out and starving?

#31 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

The Saint.

I kill them much earlier, meaning that I have more rations, and thus don't need to resort to cannibalism.

#32 Posted by SC (13349 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Because I am greedy when it comes to loved ones. If I was in a situation by myself and had a bunch of dead bodies around me I could eat before setting out into the unknown, I'd just leave. Oh heh heh I wouldn't suggest that they start chowing down on humans as soon as we are in that situation heh heh - I would feed them cooked human if they were near death already. So in the hypothetical they are starved to near death and their health is already jeopardized.

#33 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Option 1.

I eat animals so why not a person? And id probably kill the person aswell if I was starving and felt like I could get away with it - aslong as its someone I dont know or dont like.

#34 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18714 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

Because I am greedy when it comes to loved ones. If I was in a situation by myself and had a bunch of dead bodies around me I could eat before setting out into the unknown, I'd just leave. Oh heh heh I wouldn't suggest that they start chowing down on humans as soon as we are in that situation heh heh - I would feed them cooked human if they were near death already. So in the hypothetical they are starved to near death and their health is already jeopardized.

Id likely do the same. Are there health risks with eating human when its cooked or would it just be because its raw?

#35 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

Saint, even if they try to eat me. Any attempt would be stopped by a small yet dangerous weapon: either Rage, my hatchet, or Truth, my bow. There's also the snow or ice to eat, too. Or small animals or bugs, if you are clever enough to find them.

#36 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a death wish so I am choosing the saint.

#37 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Saint.

Nah, If you try and attack me, you'd end up a food for wolves before you know it..

#39 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18714 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Saint.

Nah, If you try and attack me, you'd end up a food for wolves before you know it..

Can't say that for certain :) It could end up like Hungry Hungry Hippo ha ha.

#40 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: then once we kick the beasts' sorry butts, they die, one by one, of starvation (or kill each other off), while we feast!

#45 Posted by SC (13349 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18714 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by dngn4774 (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774: And if we strike back?

I'm no beast, I'm a scavenger. If I eat you it's probably only because you starved out, holding onto your last shreds of dignity. Hope that was worth it.

#48 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasbad I guess I ust killed and ate to eat even after I was full >.>

#49 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774: Katrin can live off of fire alone for months at a time. If it was just you and me, you'd starve before I even started to die.

#50 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure I would be The Scavenger.